Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 06:45:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help me keep a blockchain alive?  (Read 23 times)
Madscotslad (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 01:59:14 AM

Hey guys nearly lost my blockchain the other day with some kinda forking due to ports being closed on certain wallets but i only have 4 or 5 online so its not a major blockchain..

Im looking for help to keep it running whilst i develop new ideas for using it, im happy to help other out in there projects with programming, hosting and advice  all things i can offer for free in return to run my wallet help keep alive the blockchain, maybe even participate in new inventions, games, scripts etc and give feedback as the coin and services grow.

Some free services im going to be building over the coming months is SMS, EMAIL comms services using blockchain I.E send an SMS from any NAME or NUMBER to any mobile device using blockcoins... I design complicated SMS servers and look forward to using blockcoin/blockchain to mess with these kida things EMAIL reminders SMS alerts send friends SMS pranks or messages from "ANYNAME" using blockcoin Smiley coming very soon.

Since using #SLACK at work a lot these days im also working on a SLACK BOT HOSTING service where using blockcoin you can host your own slackbot API and interact blockchains using our API with your own SLACK channels etc.

And my pier de resistance lol is a blockcoin shopping cart for all major scripts such as wordpress, magento etc but work aside might take a while to get all this done...

If ou can run a wallet and help keep the blockchain strong for my test coin for all these projects please get in touch and i can hook you up with linux or windows wallets or github links etc, i dont wanna spam on forums with my coin links n stuff.

Any help, support, ideas or suggestions are welcome and appreciated.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: