Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:42:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stock Market and Bitcoin  (Read 591 times)
BulbaLord

Activity: 261
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:25:42 PM

I think If you are a newbie you need to study the cryptocurrency and you need also study the rules of the forum. Price movements in stocks one of them is influenced by the performance of other companies.  Checking and studying of the graph of the market

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:56:18 PM

Yes you need to study Crypto currency specifically, but not too much if you have lots of experience with Stock market. You need to learn the differences here, cause what we are dealing with is actually a currency (although nobody see it that way). You are not buying shares, you are buying money and then sell it.
In financial markets, each asset affects each other's values, especially for the cryptocurrency market, the effect is huge from other markets such as stock and forex. The market is too small so it is easily affected by the developments of other markets. Bitcoin, after listing on the world's exchanges, is also affected by the stock market.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:58:11 PM

The concepts from stock market are applicable for trading Bitcoin ? Or I have to study crypto market specifically? 
Those who are saying that stock market and bitcoin trading is the same thing actually has no clue how differently both works. It is true that few of basic principles are followed but not all. In terms of market, various factor affect the prices and volatility is an issue which changes the whole way of trading stock vs bitcoin.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Irviyandi

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:38:41 PM

Actually it depends on you better you choose which one you understand and which is more you like, If you better understand the bitcoin you better choose bitcoin only and there is no harm too if you select this bitcoin because bitcoin is very profitable. And if you are very good at bitcoin then the profit you get is more than the stock market

SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:48:09 AM

I think If you are a newbie you need to study the cryptocurrency and you need also study the rules of the forum. Price movements in stocks one of them is influenced by the performance of other companies.  Checking and studying of the graph of the market
Whether it is stock market or crypto one, you need to grab enough knowledge before jumping into any of these markets. Even if you cannot understand the technical things in detail, no worries but learn what is important for survival in the market. Well with respect to the performance of these two markets, crypto has edge over stock market and that too mostly because of bitcoin.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:23:22 AM

i don't know how to trade with stocks market but i think it's not so different and maybe the principles are pretty same that buy low and sell high but the biggest difference from both of them is volatility because as far as i know stock market don't have it and bitcoin still recognized as volatility movement of price
oppasong

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:46:42 AM

I choose the crypto market in trading because it is very important in reading every bitcoin market bite so it is not wrong when we save bitcoin or invest in bitcoin so we will get many benefits.
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:57:03 AM

The concepts are basically the same, because the bitcoin market acts the same like the stocks market, the main thing that you should be taking into consideration in the bitcoin market that you won't take in the stocks market is that there are some strong forces that lead the price's movements, and that's the reason bitcoin's investments are much riskier then regular stocks investment.
On the other hand you can take advantage of the market by comparing the price of the exchange that you stands on to other exchanges, a thing that doesn't exist in the regular stocks  market.
sort_cirkit

Activity: 368
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 12:40:53 PM

The concepts from stock market are applicable for trading Bitcoin ?
Of course you can take the idea from there. Trading is not something different from the stock market. Here are more risks from the stock market.
I have to study crypto market specifically?
Of course you need to know all the topics in the crypt-market. Otherwise, you will face losses.
Yadstiker

Activity: 373

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:53:12 PM

The concepts from stock market are applicable for trading Bitcoin ?
Of course you can take the idea from there. Trading is not something different from the stock market. Here are more risks from the stock market.
I have to study crypto market specifically?
Of course you need to know all the topics in the crypt-market. Otherwise, you will face losses.
Even though the idea is just the same, tgey have different application when it comes to actual trading here in crypto. One of the factors that makes crypto more complicated is because of price fluctuation, or should we say it sways a lot compared to stock exchange. In the end because of the difference you still need to study how it process.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:16:25 PM

the biggest difference from both of them is volatility because as far as i know stock market don't have it

Every market experiences volatility. In traditional markets frequent up and down movements of 2% are also volatility, and some even dare to call 3-4% swings extreme, which is something we in the crypto world laugh about or even completely ignore due to how 'normal' they are. People here complain about how the market is slow when it's just moving up or down with 1 or 2%, while institutions only need 0.05% gains to optimally profit from the market.

Everything is the same, it's just that the crypto market needs to mature in its entirety to become something like what Gold is today. It will happen, but allow it to develop and catch up. Nothing in the world happens overnight, and especially not when it comes to something fundamentally this groundbreaking. Just look at the internet, it's still not done growing after more than two decades. Wink
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:20:46 PM

between the stock market and cryptocurrency tu have similarities but crypto is much more risky because the fluctuating price can change at any time and it does need more knowledge because anything can happen here

Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:29:56 PM

The concepts from stock market are applicable for trading Bitcoin ? Or I have to study crypto market specifically? 
There is a similarity in bitcoin and stock market  because they have the essence of trading something for the money of course and also it is about the timing as well. But, In cryptocurrency you should study the market price not in the way like stock market. Because it is more volatile than stock market and in stock market once the price decreases for sure it will be hard to increase.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:44:54 PM

between the stock market and cryptocurrency tu have similarities but crypto is much more risky because the fluctuating price can change at any time and it does need more knowledge because anything can happen here
Stock market is more risky investment because if you invest in long term Bitcoin will make big profit in future. But if you invest in Stock market we don't predict the future possibilities this will make loss also in next year. So we decide our destination then research our best way finally pick the right platform. It is the proper way to invest in anything. But some peoples are expecting quick profit in short time it is impossible in Bitcoin.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:48:12 PM

well basically, yes they have the same platforms, they both runs on the buying and selling, investors earn and lose with the same principles. yet in bitcoin, the market price is more unstable and unpredictable that it is more risky that stock market, bitcoin has higher volatility because it is digitally based and no international barriers, it has wider market than stocks.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 03:01:33 PM

I think there is nothing that can apply to Bitcoins other than the new that hovers Around ..
Bitcoins is not something that you need to predict because you can't .. its dependent on investors and the government actions this is what I think, others might think it's an entirely different issue.

But you should learn about the blockchain technology and stuff that is something thats important if you are into starting something with it.
It is true that the changes bitcoin could experience is indefinite and unpredictable. But it does not mean that we could not analyze bitcoin possible movement of its price and its transaction in the market because we can. We all know that trading has a lot in common with stock market wherein the basic principle is to always follow the trend of the price of bitcoin which result by the movement of the stock of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
simpleholmes

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:11:37 PM

in my opinion the 1900`s stock market and the current crypto market is so similar to each other and almost every rule can be applied now but with an increased technology and tools.
AimHigh

Activity: 554

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:13:37 PM

The stock market and the cryptocurrency or bitcoin was almost same concept becauae as we can see and observe that the value was both fluctuate and one more thing that i observe correct me if im wrong that here in my country once the stock market fall down all the value it was also in bitcoin value so as i think also that bitcoin and stock market have a similarities in terms of investment.
trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:18:47 PM

each is the same. but the bitcoin contains very fast variables. stock market companies are experiencing such a rapid decline is a rare thing. bitcoin can rise very fast in a night. it may fall.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:22:57 PM

I tried Forex market and crypto market.
In the Forex, you always must have enough money available in order to cover your loses in the market.
In the crypto market, you can just wait that price increase again, and do nothing.
I really like crpto market much more than Forex or regular stock market.
Also, in the stock market you have mostly financial institutions and big banks.
Here, you have average people, like you and me Smiley

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀