Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:53:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stock Market and Bitcoin  (Read 599 times)
darkangelosme

Activity: 680
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:51:30 AM

The concepts from stock market are applicable for trading Bitcoin ? Or I have to study crypto market specifically? 
As what I've seen in some YouTube tutorials, both stock market and crypto exchange are pretty much the same, the only thing different I've noticed in crypto trading is the price of it are very fast moving, it may suddenly pump or dump.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ov3rflow9x

Activity: 374
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:13:25 AM

There are many places where the stock market and bitcoin exchanges meet, but the basic difference is that bitcoin can be traded all day long without a day off. And there is no limit to the rise in bitcoin, as long as there is demand for it.

They two are a very perspective, as always it is the only personal decision of what to start. Everyone is looking only for the good profit in the future so it is personal the decision what to do.
Vineeta2oct

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:47:35 AM

Principles and concepts of all the tradings are almost same but crypto is new and its price is very volatile. So all the concepts may not be applicable here.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:25:47 PM

is like a normal trading, but the different is crypto market are bit slow to doing trade so need a full concentration to analyze it then the normal asset market

Crypto are not regulated market and stockt market is regulated one. The rise may be limited in stock market but little safer than crypto. In crypto earning could range anywhere as we have seen how quickly last year market went till 18k. So profit can be huge but risky as well.
That is just basically the main difference here and one reason why it is more volatile than the stock market as a whole. However, I believe with the institutions getting in and this space being a regulated one even though still decentralized, the behavior would end up being more like a stock market behavior. We may not see that yet in a higher perspective, but I am sure with time, things would change as we start seeing a more matured market that is being driven more by real demand and not just pure speculations without any much use for what it was innovated for.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Vs225655

Activity: 182
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:48:50 PM

I have not helped. But in the future, I plan to apply it as a passive income. I just think that it's too early to use his main work yet.
sky4242

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:04:24 PM

The coins are kept in stock when it is understood that the price of Bitcoin will increase in the market. Bitcoin can be sold at this price. This resulted in more profits.
Nila soru

Activity: 81
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:44:32 AM

The concepts from stock market are applicable for trading Bitcoin ? Or I have to study crypto market specifically? 

The concept of trading in both market are the same. The exchange is based on law of supply and demand. The differences are mainly on the platform, stock market is based on the actual company while on the other are based on cryptocurrency. Some says that crypto are more volatile compare to stock market but I would say that they are both volatile and market movement are fluctuating. They are also driven by market emotion.
Here is a relation between stock market with other cryptocurrencies and the Bitcoin, we see that with sudden changes in the market of Bitcoin affect the other cryptocurrencies including the stock market which go together with Bitcoin but this is the perception of some experts. Experts say that these similarities will change with the passage of time but it is true that these are having similarities.
Bitcoin is also an investment like stock market. You will have to observe both to be successful trader in the future. There is just a little bit difference in bitcoin and stock market and that is stock market is run by the government and bitcoin is decentralized and the government has nothing to do with it. Bitcoin is more risky than stock exchange.

robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:04:14 AM

The stock market and bitcoin trading are practically similar to others. We have an investor in this project, it is commonplace in the trading market. People are looking at the phenomenal entrance of the crisis in the foreign exchange market.
You are right trading is the same but there are some differences between stock exchange and bitcoin investment. In stock market you have more investment options and every coin is not bitcoin. Second difference is legalization. Stock market is legal and bitcoin is still not allowed in many countries. It will take time to be accepted in the whole world. Both needs skills to make profit from trading.
Emigham7

Activity: 70
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:32:05 AM

It depends on the individual involved. I think there is a bit difference between the two. Bitcoin can be bought and sold instantly but stock is not same. Though the knowledge of stock can help once ability to trade on bitcoin
Hans17

Activity: 390
Merit: 157

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:40:16 AM

Well starts from the basic though and yes you need or you must have a right amount of knowledge so you would know the ups and downs of crpyo market , and if the supply and demand is at the lowest the price of bitcoin itself will gradually decrease and if the supply and demand is at the highest the price of bitcoin is expected.

[

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Kusnechik

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:44:49 AM

The stock market and Bitcoin will be able to exist together if the ETF is adopted. Then many brokers will be able to offer a service for investing money in Bitcoin.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Lwtelencio

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:05:30 AM

Stock market and trading bitcoin are likely the same but bitcoin is running in a digital way and having a higher value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: