Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:45:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to determine ico is good or bad?  (Read 169 times)
Derizia99 (OP)

Activity: 151
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:19:38 AM

how to determine ico is good or bad, i have a lot of loss, because its price drop when entering exchange, please help me friend

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:59:27 AM

how to determine ico is good or bad, i have a lot of loss, because its price drop when entering exchange, please help me friend
I recommend to do research about the team and the idea about the projects you are  planning to invest.

Price drop because usually bounty hunters dump the coin after entering the cryptoexchange. BUt I think you should not worry if you believed in the project.
HoardApp

Activity: 35
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 03:43:54 AM

Go to their website. Read their white paper. Research their team. Join their social channels and interact with them.
uchiikina14

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:11:55 AM

ICOs are high-risk, high reward investmens. It's importantto know how muchne is willing to invest and possibly lose before participating one.

- How to determine ICO is good?
* Know the people behind them
* Understand the target market
* Evaluate the technology
* Check their whitepaper
* Know what the coins are for

- How to determine ICO is bad?
* Team is inexperienced in the crypto field
* This is an existing company, with 3 years' experience and 20 workers
* Bonuses for everyone
* Hard cap is huge
* No real need for the token
* Aggressive Marketing
* Community's discussions are of low quality
* The public sale last too long
* No sign of a Major Exhange looking to list the ICO's tokens
* Market cap is already huge.

You can also check some suggestions of others here in the forum. and you can also read how others look for the ICOs. There are many tools that you can use how you can determine if the ICOs are good and bad.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:26:54 AM

well, this is my question too about the ICO when I new about in this world. and my friend said to me that there are qays to determine if the ICO is good or not. so the ways that you need to know are make survey in the ICO you want. survey is a big part to determine if it is a good pr bad. then if finish to make survey it is time to find people who work for the ICO
minhdang2212

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:29:09 AM

To determine good or bad ICO should be based on:
- Their idea (you read the materials on the roadmap, whitepaper)
- The capital mobilization was not large enough to reach $ 30 million
- Evaluation of experts, community
- Coin not sold out must be burned, not airdrop, bounty not too large to avoid the coin list on the exchange was bounty hunter dump price
demitazh

Activity: 168

BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:30:18 AM

I think all ico will experience a price drop when it's new in the exchanger, it's a natural thing to dump. Usually the price will be normal when the number of buyers increases

GLOBAL REIT:    The 1st ever Blockchain based
Real Estate Investment Trust  〔 http://globalreit.io/ 〕
Andrey123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:07:15 AM

It's useless.
It is impossible to detect this!
I finished more than 50 bounties and none, after a few months, did not pay.

And who paid, their tokens are not worth a couple of cents.
2018 is the end of the ICO era, now there are only scammers who have found a new way to deceive people.

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

RadikGG

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:22:29 AM

first of all look at product they want to make,do not invest in low profitable ICOs like marketplaces,real estates,adveresting,verification and etc. Look for blockchain ICO, like coming Egretia,Edenchain,PChain. Credit projects are good to like Libra Credits,Lending block and etc, good blockchain services are profitable too
gokusenpai0302

Activity: 168

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 08:14:23 AM

Scam ICO's in today's era of digital currency is nothing new and many people are still victimized by such scams. The only way to determine whether ICO is a scam or not is by having organized threads and professionally made website. They should have a clear vision towards success together with the company and its consumers. If you see they have a too good to be true offers more likely it's a scam. Doing background check in such company would not take a whole day just to investigate, have patience on everything.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
Pa1n

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:23:38 AM

First you should check Ico project in all platforms. Than , you must research it from in this forum. Read all comments.After that you should decide , but dont sad these days very Ico usually scam or bad.

sjdk

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:35:17 AM

I suggest you watch the white paper carefully first. If you don't understand something, you can ask the authorities directly. If the authorities respond positively to you, I think they have a lot of potential.
orssonlack

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:38:41 AM

How much do you guys trust the various ICO rating sites such as icobench etc?
How trustworthy are they really?
ezakmisd

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:40:37 AM

eco can determine whether it is good or bad,only if you analyze the reviews about the project and see how much investment
HadadC

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:43:11 AM

Follow this froum.If good ico came you will understand from comments in posts.Just follow news about ico etc.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
Gsmith1117

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:50:32 AM

First is the team, second is the idea, third is the market, fourth is the competition. Do deep research all on this areas and you will figure out.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:54:04 AM

There are lots of threads regarding the same concept available on this section so you can use the search bar and go through them to get some idea about evaluating the ICO.

Most of the token value will lose its value when it get listed on exchanges at first because most of the people investing on ICOs as short term when it listed on exchanges they will sell it immediately.But if it is a good project then the value will starts to increase after a while.A good project means it must contain real life usage.But most of the expert says if it is an good project it never needs an ICO to make investors.
Gridness
Copper Member

Activity: 358
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:55:37 AM

I do not think anyone can judge exactly what ICO is good or not but at least before participating read whitepaper so you know about what the project is.
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:02:15 AM

I always pay attention to a few things before choosing ICO like, Notice Road map and White Paper, ICO quality will have a clear road map and white paper. It's important to determine the journey of the coin in the future. Because the road map and white paper is a picture of the future of the ICO. most important and most important, See if you have entered the market or not? A quality ICO will appear when the ICO succeeds in listing in major markets such as yobit, coinexchange, cryptopia, poloniex, bittrex and others. for example you can see ICO IQT ready listings on coin marketcap. note the total supply of ICO, according to economic law, the more total supply of coins, the price will be cheaper. And the less total coin supply, the higher the price. Surely this could be one of our reasons to see which prospective coins are good.
alian17

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 09:04:24 AM

I think the way to judge ICO is still from the perspective of market feedback. For example, white paper. Teams, routes, and social media. Of course, you can also take a look at all kinds of ICO evaluation markets. Those who participate in the ICO are profitable if they are on the market and they are likely to sell all the tokens. If this token is really valuable, some people will continue to hold it.

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: