Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:16:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: yo! community need your help .  (Read 205 times)
leoandrew (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:34:42 AM

hey guys , i just made my bitcoin talk account , read the necessary threads for newbies .
i want to know more about it so can i have some links which can tell me more about the forum .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
1993jochico

Activity: 364
Merit: 46

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:53:16 AM

I think there is no need to give the link, you can read all of the thing's you need to know here by reading all of those sticky threads on every section especially in this section and meta section.

You can also use search or google your questions regarding this forum just add bitcointalk if you search on google, if you dont find any related answer to your question then you can start a thread to ask.

Additional Information: You can lock this topic to lessen the spam post on this forum, by doing that you are already helping this community.  Smiley

goymas

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:14:24 AM

I think there is no need to give the link, you can read all of the thing's you need to know here by reading all of those sticky threads on every section especially in this section and meta section.

You can also use search or google your questions regarding this forum just add bitcointalk if you search on google, if you dont find any related answer to your question then you can start a thread to ask.

Additional Information: You can lock this topic to lessen the spam post on this forum, by doing that you are already helping this community.  Smiley

hey dude i just have a question , this is a beginners and help section  right . so leoanderw was asking his questions and then later you said that
he can lock the post , why ? or if there is an another section for those kind of posts ? can you make it clear to me please .  Smiley   
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:41:47 AM

hey guys , i just made my bitcoin talk account , read the necessary threads for newbies .
i want to know more about it so can i have some links which can tell me more about the forum .
First of all, welcome to this forum leoandrew. Can I just ask what exactly you want to know about the forum? It's rules? If that is the case refer to this thread made by mprep and go to this thread to learn more about how the rank system in this forum works. If you want to know more about the forum, take time and read some threads in meta section, I think that would help you have better understanding of it's current situation. If you want to learn others, feel free to post it here, others will surely try to give you the answer you need.
icroatt

Activity: 63
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:38:20 PM

Here is some info on ranks: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178608.0

Some info on Merit: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.0

General rules: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0

Make sure to get familiar with the search tool, and always search before you post to make sure you aren't posting a duplicate topic!
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 05:43:23 PM

Hey there! welcome on board, if you are looking to gain knowledge about Bitcoin, blockchain and crypto sector then this is a right platform for it. I would recommend you to start reading from the beginners and help section itself where you will find the answers to most of your queries as a newbie. Don't forget to use the search box before starting any new topic, in most of the cases, you will find what you are looking for as this is 8+ years old active forum.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 679

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:48:18 PM

Welcome to the community leoandrew!

Meta -- > https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=24.0
(Discussion about the Bitcoin Forum.)

You can surf all of your time, it's easy to go around through the forum's different section.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
MintDiceSupport

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

MintDice Support

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 04:47:32 PM

The search tool in the upper right will be very useful. Try not to give in too much to the skeptics and strong opinions that you will see on here. Look for the answers you need and always do what's best for you.

Cheers!

Mintdice.com
Flash Cunt

Activity: 69
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:01:28 PM

hey dude i just have a question , this is a beginners and help section  right . so leoanderw was asking his questions and then later you said that
he can lock the post , why ?

He doesn't lock the post, he locks the thread when he is happy with the answer.
If he doesn't do that every bot, prick, cunt, spammer and pajeet will be copying answers from previous posts,and adding garbled crap to turn it into a real spam fest.

Join Jet Cash and other BT members in the Ivory Tower coffee lounge
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 11:57:43 PM

I just made a post relating something like this, so I might as well will just quote it:
I have a link for you : The one thread to link them all. It almost has everything that you'd possibly need to know. Don't be a dumbwit and you shall survive just fine.

multic2012

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:00:07 PM

All written in your topic above, how to raise the rank! And then go to the company's bounty, read the rules and perform the work that is required of you!
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 09:34:26 PM

THANK YOU! From everyone at this forum, thank you for reading the necessary threads for newbies. We like you already. Welcome!

What, specifically, do you want to know more about? There's so much to discuss and a lot of it has been discussed on other threads here.

I'm almost surprised that you have so many replies to this thread yet you haven't told anybody what you need help with! It's typical of new people in this forum (not you, Leo, the other people that have replied) that respond to anything without actually offering anything substantive to the discussion.
caotringhia

Activity: 277

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:04:27 AM

Look at his profile. After creating the account, he immediately created a topic, this is a spam or not, and since then he is no longer active.
Dewin Ayuu

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:34:12 AM

Google and find out more about bitcoin or on YouTube and also on beginners and help can also help you.
MmRony

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:23:05 AM

If you are looking to gain knowledge about Bitcoin,you will find answers to most of your queries as a newbie. If you want to know about the forum,i think that would help you have better understating of it,s current situation. In my opinion you need to know here by reading all of those sticky threads on every section.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: