Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:20:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Tron(TRX) worth to investing in ?  (Read 162 times)
CryptoCCknow (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:47:54 AM

Hello! i'm the new of TRX, any advise? thx
FeverMore23

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 05:50:58 AM

Tron is worth investing in to those people who's good in waiting in long term. The project of tron is really good and their supply is not that high which means the price can increase so high.
Andrey123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:59:38 AM

There are always huge risks.
When entering the exchange, 99% of coin holders will immediately sell tokens.
Because in fact they are not needed by anyone and all these projects are only good on paper.
In reality, nothing has been realized so far.

The course will immediately fall, and the recovery can take years, even if bitcoin or ether will cost $ 100,000!

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

Kate Beckett

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:02:06 AM

Tron is worth investing in to those people who's good in waiting in long term. The project of tron is really good and their supply is not that high which means the price can increase so high.

I believe that a long-term investment strategy is not the best for Tron. Given that Tron is a very speculative token, I recommend another option - to buy for a short time, and to sell when the price will rise by a certain percentage. There is a high probability that by the end of this year (or even earlier) this token will return to its maximum value.
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:02:25 AM

everyone has a different opinion on the tron. but you are correct that tron is a long term investment. currently tron is still within the top 10 alt in cmc and I think tron worthy of being an investment choice.
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:05:02 AM

Now Trx is some oversold. I think we see correction soon. And for mid and long-term Trx is not bad. But the best is to choose right entry point. Near 1k is quite expensive as I think
Shagnasty

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:07:15 AM

Yes it is worth investing in Tron but there is always a risk involved,even if you are investing in bitcoin itself there is some level of risk..but talking of tron i will say it has a good potential in a long term basis,and you can go for it if are thinking for investing in Tron

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
RadikGG

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:13:48 AM

im 100% sure that tron is not worth to buy right now, this coin is so overvalued,but still no working product,you need to wait for a very long period to get profit from this coin, better buy blockchain coins from ICO, Egretia blockchain public sale will start soon
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:20:40 AM

im 100% sure that tron is not worth to buy right now, this coin is so overvalued,but still no working product,you need to wait for a very long period to get profit from this coin, better buy blockchain coins from ICO, Egretia blockchain public sale will start soon

Sorry, what is this 'blockchain coins'? Why Egretia from uncompleted ICO is better than Tron with huge community, team and exchanges? Sorry for question I doubt
t39

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:38:15 AM

When deciding to invest in a particular cryptocurrency, it is hardly necessary to follow the recommendations received from the forums. You need to study in detail the coin Tron for investment. I wouldn't invest in it.
StickySteeez

Activity: 98
Merit: 3

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:39:22 AM

To be honest, I do not take any risks with TRX. I sometimes make a little 10%-20% ride, but long time investment not. There is just to many people in there with huge bags (in loss), that will start to dump.

Create Your Decentralized Life │ ESSENTIA │ One seed. Limitless opportunities (https://essentia.one)
Pump N Dead

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:21:51 AM

TRON is a good coin but make sure that you didn't buy on hype because the team have a very good marketing strategy that is why it pumps hard. Wait for a correction or buy on dumps to lessen the risk of your investment.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:26:15 AM

Looks like Tron is going to shift to their own blockchain and this means they will have huge scalability in terms of its use and transacting. I am pretty sure their application will grow this way and thus making the market cap of TRX to grow very fast.

I think having some Investment into this coin wouldn't be bad thing or wouldn't be much loss. I mean the price of the coin is also tiny and putting 500 bucks or so will not hamper your moeny. Mostly it will rise.
hsnjtdj

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:31:36 AM

TRX was previously known as an air currency representative because of over-marketing. However, after the market value rose to more than 10 billion yuan, cash was cashed in. In short, the wave field is considered to be a huge decline in recent days. It can be used for short-term investment, and it is the dominant species that rebounds on the main line to grab a wave. The long-term investment value remains to be seen.
engrshu

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:39:23 AM

TRON is a really good coin in terms of long term investment, they have a long term goal. If you invest on TRX when it is just 0.03 then you already gaining profit now (depending on how many coin you bought of course) But anyways, its a good holding coin!

[
Moxivuki

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:41:24 AM

If the analysis is based on this logic, the smaller the supply of coins, the higher its value. You are joking?

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:17:41 AM

With great enthusiasm, dynamic and optimistic leader of Tron TRX team Justin Sun has put to an edge of how these crypto would put to the top. It could become the combination of Ripple and Ethereum of the East. Asian countries like China and South Korea are a good investors and supporters of this token, it could not be as popular in Western Countries but one day it could be it could be a household name in crypto world.
narrrf

Activity: 275
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:47:50 AM

For me Tron is one of my best long Term coins.

The project grows and grows and the Testnet launched fine. The Mainnet will start on 31th of May and will bring TRX to a own Net away from the Ethereum Network.

All coinholders will have to transfer theyr TRX to an exchange in the next weeks to make the switch to the new Network. I believe that the price will soon rise again like it did when the Testnet started 31. April.

The Roadmap is amazing and Justin Sun is in my opinion one of the smartest men.

Buy and Hold.
hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:03:43 AM

Digital money fluctuates so much! Participation is risky, you should consider before you decide to invest! I always research and look up the necessary information before investing, but the risk is still about 40% investment!
Awesomus Maximus

Activity: 392
Merit: 66

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:48:14 AM

Tron is a nice project overall, with a very decent team involved in it. With the mainnet staring soon, the transaction speed will increase significantly and new features will be added more easily. Looking in the long run, TRX has the potential to move closer to the $1 value.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: