Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:22:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Tron(TRX) worth to investing in ?  (Read 162 times)
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:54:25 AM

TRX has to be kept on the exchange, since the wallets do not support it. Not the safest way to store, but if you have small volumes and a short investment horizon, you can still put up with it. Especially if you believe in rapid growth.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:01:31 PM

Tron is worth investing in to those people who's good in waiting in long term. The project of tron is really good and their supply is not that high which means the price can increase so high.

I believe that a long-term investment strategy is not the best for Tron. Given that Tron is a very speculative token, I recommend another option - to buy for a short time, and to sell when the price will rise by a certain percentage. There is a high probability that by the end of this year (or even earlier) this token will return to its maximum value.
If you want to make profit in tron(trx) the use it as semi long term holding coins,since even though this is in top10 coins still it's vulnerable more to volatility..tron for me is best for daytrading because this is a fast moving cryptocurrency and not advisable for long term
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: