Bitcoin Forum
September 03, 2024, 07:26:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie having issues with ASICMiner blades/stratum proxy  (Read 433 times)
ThomSirveaux (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 04:44:18 AM

Alright, I've had two blades running for the past two and a half weeks, 24/7. Despite some initial hiccups, they've been cranking out a steady 10.5GH/s ... until today. I've had the mining proxy on my Win 7 machine running the same amount of time, and after lunch, it suddenly went dark.

So, I restarted the proxy, to no avail. Power Cycled the blades, switched to Slush's pool, then back to BTC guild, and each step of the way nets me a big 0. After keeping them off for about 10 minutes, resetting the proxy, again, and resetting the blades through the web gui, I finally have ONE working... at 150MH/s, at best. It hasn't actually delivered a share to BTC in about 10 minutes, but it will periodically ask for work.

Mind you, these have been running flawlessly for 2 weeks. I started with Slush's pool, then switch to BTC for the better return/more stable income (15 hours to find one block kinda did it for me with Slush... figures they'd find the next 9 within 10 hours >.<)

Specs of the Win 7 machine:
Athlon FX-8150, stock
16 GB RAM
Win 7 is up to date

Blades are currently housed in an old mid-tower case i have with 2 120MM fans blowing on them
Config shows all chips as "O", so no "x"

All IPs are static on the local network (first issue was getting a power spike 30 minutes after setting them up, then realizing the proxy is on DHCP)

So, anyone have any ideas?!

ThomSirveaux (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 05:01:09 AM

Okay, just shut them down for even longer, then turned them back on (after re-positioning a fan, as well), blades looked like they would return to normal, but after about 5 seconds of "normal" activity, they stopped, again
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: