Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:35:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about NEO  (Read 755 times)
Prodigan786 (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:56:36 AM

After previous crash most of the coins are pumping but neo still not seeing Sun light after crash .
But there is lots of good nes on NEO blockchain . Some recent succesful projects were ontology , pikciochain there is lots
Even NEXO exchange going to launch soon . MOre chinese investors are interested on NEO based projects .
What do you think NEO will be Pumped soon or later ??". IS that good investment for long term ??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:48:47 AM

After previous crash most of the coins are pumping but neo still not seeing Sun light after crash .
But there is lots of good nes on NEO blockchain . Some recent succesful projects were ontology , pikciochain there is lots
Even NEXO exchange going to launch soon . MOre chinese investors are interested on NEO based projects .
What do you think NEO will be Pumped soon or later ??". IS that good investment for long term ??
You are right that the average ico that uses the neo platform is always successful. I have also participated in the effect.ai and I am waiting for ico from nex. I think neo will not be pumped, but the demand for neo will increase, as many investors who want to buy it to be able to contribute in the ico based blockchain neo.
Svafnir74

Activity: 318
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:57:47 AM

I think that NEO is very good for investment. Personally, I bought it for a long time and so far I will not sell it. Especially favorable for NEO will be if China allows ICO. I heard the news that it is quite possible in the near future. So now, while the price is small, I'll buy a few coins.
Papilio

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:05:32 AM

It is worth saying that the NEO platform has all chances to enter the top five projects. The cost may increase to thousands of dollars by the end of this year. At the moment, very much depends on China itself.
Ciucas

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 08:06:45 AM

It's still a good time to buy some NEO, i don't see the price of it staying under 100$ for much longer time. Also, by storing NEO you make some passive income also, by generating GAS. I sure wish i bought some NEO before the rebranding, it was so obvious it will become an important cryptocurrency.

myigitcoin

Activity: 233

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:08:26 AM

Neo crypto is a coin that investors in the currency market love and care about. will be much appreciated in the future. I think this price is an important opportunity right now.
Pa1n

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:14:00 AM

Now , Neo has a potential for investment. It will rise i guess. Neo is the one of strong altcoins.People can trust him.

Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:17:00 AM

NEO has been a successful project from the onset. Although, it might not have increased in price in an appreciable manner. One thing i know about very good projects is that, they are not pump and dump projects. I do not expect the price to increase sporadically now, but as time goes on the difference in the percentage increase will be clear and significant.
Axolotly

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:19:07 AM

I believe in Neo and want to support it, so I'm going long term.
copyfile

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:19:40 AM

NEO has great potential.
Speaking of any economic activity in China, it is necessary to take into account the volume and turnover. A well-thought-out and high-quality cryptocurrency from China really has every chance to move even bitcoin . While miners and traders trade in cryptocurrency, manufacturers from China simply work in their main field, concluding contracts through blockchain. This will ensure the value of the cryptocurrency and the prospects for it to earn
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:21:38 AM

NEO is also one of my favorite coins and have the most dedicated team for the improvement of its project. In fact, there will be a blockchain summit Latam on May 8 and community meetup & workshop that will be being held in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil on May 12. It is one of the best coin to HODL in long term and these guys already proved how strong is NEO in the market. I will not be surprise if it will surpass $300 marked by the end of the year.
zaratustraa

Activity: 167

The Future of Decentralized Financial Services

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:21:51 AM

I really like NEO. I consider it to be an extremely underestimated project, and its base does not really have good projects. But I'm afraid he does not have many advantages over the ETH, and most likely he will never become very popular.  Undecided Undecided Undecided

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Monetniy

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:22:59 AM

NEO is perfectly restored after global falling of the market. It's strange that all of you haven't noticed it yet. In comparison with the winter period, this coin perfectly feels. I consider that this summer this cryptocurrency will please us with the mind-blowing growth.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:23:36 AM

NEO is good option for long term investment, just like others coin. I can say that because I see from coinmarketcap and news, NEO have significant move and will create more demand about this coins. I suggest you to invest into NEO because I already do that and now just waiting for the best moment to see. Even I use long term period I'll be patient to wait.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
hlopchik3000

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:26:14 AM

I think this is a very serious underestimated project. And its competitiveness is growing rapidly. He will also throw Etherium off the pedestal
demonic098

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

Ximply for president!!!

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:29:18 AM

Maybe because of Matrix AI Network (MAN)  in china it is called NEO killer a lot of NEO holders switch on MAN while its cheap.MAN has a huge partnership with One Belt One Road Initiative (OBOR) 900B USD project MAN is already available at idex and gate.io That's the only reason I know  why neo gets stucked.

Buy me a drink ETH: 0xED47aFa721e4228Bf19434aDDB1B79E740822540
phreakorico

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:32:00 AM

I am not to sure about the technical aspects of NEO compared to Ethereum or even Universa. But I do think that NEO will gain in popularity, just because it is on everyone's radar.
Evgeniy18582960

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:32:30 AM

I think NEO is very good for investment. I'm going to buy a few coins, and leave them until better times. It will be good if China allows ICO. I heard the news that this is quite possible in the near future.
sjdk

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:40:53 AM

NEO is the most successful block chain project in China, and the team members are all experienced in the development of the block chain, which is worthy of our trust and investment.
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:47:15 AM

Neo will be next to ETH step by step its normal ETH is leadier but IF China will come back to ICO i mean Goverment will ,then Big China market will use Neo so Neo could be there.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████