Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:51:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about NEO  (Read 755 times)
rama666

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:11:21 PM

ok, firstly NEO forever!) but to be seriously I believe in NEO and I think it would be pumped (lets say someday D) and in my opinion it is good time to invest now
sclmte

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:18:10 PM

ok, firstly NEO forever!) but to be seriously I believe in NEO and I think it would be pumped (lets say someday D) and in my opinion it is good time to invest now

I've never think Neon will see sun rise in the future cause since I've started in crypto investment, I've never seen it grow just like other old coins.  Even though it is used as a base currency in some exchanges, but or never shown an indication of pumping. May I think that,  it is getting stabilized with the current price and could be last forever.
ginika

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:31:57 PM

neo is a very successful block chain project in china and has a team member who is experienced in block chain development. I think neo is a very good choice for long term investment, just like any other coin. I advise you to invest to neo because at this time, the transaction using neo can be done for free without gas cost.
Hearunnet

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:33:50 PM

NEO has been an effective venture from the beginning. In spite of the fact that, it won't not have expanded in cost in an obvious way. One thing I think about great activities is that, they are not pump and dump ventures. I don't anticipate that the cost will increment sporadically now, yet over the long haul the distinction in the rate increment will be clear and critical.
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:41:12 PM

To my mind neo is promising crypto with a lot of potential. I believe it can repeat Ethereum history and make at least 10x by the end of THIS year.
It is undervaluated and at the same time in top 20 crypto list. I am going to buy NEO for a major part of my funds

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
silvercrashed

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:55:48 PM

I think that Neo is one of the promising coins. and in the future can bring good profits
userclix

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:07:48 PM

I think an investment in NEO has a lot more potential to grow. There is already an influx of ICOs developing on NEO  and this trend is likely to continue. And as it does, NEO’s price will most likely also increase. Additionally, and perhaps a (very) long shot, just imagine China lifts the ban on ICOs and exchanges. If that happens and NEO stay the course they are currently on, then they will be perfectly placed to capture the Chinese ICO market. The resulting numbers would be frightening.
flyingcat

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:12:59 PM

The NEO is currently at its lowest level due to the Chinese government's ban on cryptocurrency transactions. Therefore, investment choices at the present time depend heavily on the belief of investors with the future of NEO. IMO, I would not invest in NEO but invest in other potential cryptos such as EOS, ADA, TRX.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Valay9836

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:33:02 PM

Perhaps there is a chance well, the guys will have to try very well and give their one hundred percent
gpamfmcq

Activity: 160

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:39:05 PM

There is no doubt that NEO has a great potential for development, but I think there is a lot of problems in NEO, and we all know that China's huge users and the government of the country have not been very compatible with the encrypted currency, which is a challenge for the future of NEO.
v_Harley

Activity: 129

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:44:08 PM

Neo fans and community outreach have been getting worse and worse. At present, neo's focus has shifted to ont, and large funds and operators have turned to ont, so the price drop of neo is certain.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
raimslii

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:05:26 PM

NEO is a good platform, a heavyweight opponent with ethereum and its current value is quite low. I believe the ecology surrounding NEO will thrive to further enhance NEO's position. I believe the value of NEO will grow better when the market rebounds. NEO will be a top choice if we intend to hold long to make big profits.
valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:12:32 PM

Neo crypto is a coin that investors in the currency market love and care about. will be much appreciated in the future. I think this price is an important opportunity right now.

Neo is one of the that has a great potential in the market but i highly prefer to invest on ethereum rather than neo because the growth of eth in the market is much better and it is more popular.
mrkavasaki

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:17:05 PM

Since knowing the cryptocurrency, I do not care about these Chinese coins, but with its continuous growth and the strong support from China, I think NEO will have more growth potential in the future.
yigitcoin

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:20:26 PM

neo is really good project. it has really brigth future but  I dont believe that it can take place from ethereum. NEO is trend but ethereum is king of technology of crypto world.
unbotak

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:41:49 PM

NEO is a good platform, a heavyweight opponent with ethereum and its current value is quite low. I believe the ecology surrounding NEO will thrive to further enhance NEO's position. I believe the value of NEO will grow better when the market rebounds. NEO will be a top choice if we intend to hold long to make big profits.
yes, NEO is the best altcoin after ETH in my opinion. NEO has good products and is still in development.
I think if we want to give NEO time to develop the project, NEO will be very useful for us. NEO also has a large community, making NEO remain one of the best altcoins on the market.
mrkavasaki

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:17:19 PM

Even with services such as Google, Facebook and Twitter, the Chinese government has always supported "chicken houses" to confront Western-backed corporations. So in the crypto mayor, I think NEO will be the money supported by the Chinese government. Well, I think it will grow to be comparable to ETH or Bitcoin in the future
Broiler78
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:12:11 PM

Seeing the movement and development of NEO is now increasing and favored by its users. Maybe this is a good start for NEO to go up and I see the potential for NEO to experience a significant increase by the end of this year.

✦✦✦✦ Refine Medium
✦✦✦✦
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ BUY TOKEN !!! Join ICO
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆
✓ ──────── Whitepaper
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Linkedin ──────── ✓
zedaq

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:15:19 PM

I guess I will not say anything bad, because only good news comes to my mind, it seems to me that in general people are very good about the NEO project because it does everything that it said and follows the road map.
Dasha88fed

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:02:24 PM

NEO has been an effective venture from the beginning. In spite of the fact that, it won't not have expanded in cost in an obvious way. One thing I think about great activities is that, they are not pump and dump ventures. I don't anticipate that the cost will increment sporadically now, yet over the long haul the distinction in the rate increment will be clear and critical.
Yes, NEO does not apply to those coins that are manipulated by their developers. NEO is more than just a coin, because it is an entire ecosystem and a base for creating new coins. I believe that NEO and coins based on its blockchain will be promising and their price will grow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: