Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:40:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I make a coin?  (Read 27692 times)
andrewboy44

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 01:04:44 AM

So you can see that the coin is working, just needs reliable nodes. (I used my IP as node to mine it just now for approx 10 seconds)
andrewboy44

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 02:41:40 AM

Please people this would do wonders for bitcoin recognition on campus Let me know if you would need to be paid more

It's going to take a *lot* more than paying some guy $90.

Yeah 0.1 btc is nothing really ha... Send me a pm and we can discuss something. He'll I might even give it to you for free Cool
Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 03:16:29 PM

Please people this would do wonders for bitcoin recognition on campus Let me know if you would need to be paid more

Yeah 0.1 btc is nothing really ha... Send me a pm and we can discuss something. He'll I might even give it to you for free Cool

$90 is plenty to pay someone to do something I could do myself if I had Linux I know it's not $90 now but it was when I first offered

andrewboy44

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 03:28:54 PM

$90 is plenty to pay someone to do something I could do myself if I had Linux I know it's not $90 now but it was when I first offered

No not really. There is a lot of stuff you have to do. I promise you, nobody would make you a coin for 90... No matter how easy the task is to the Dev, they still expect a nice tip for their work (I don't want anything, you can have it for free. Unless you want to throw in a little tip Grin ) Btw you dont need linux to compile. I compile and make my qt 100% on windows Wink
SSC

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 03:29:31 PM

lol... you do not need linux to create coin... I create my coin on a window 7 system. Tongue
Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 04:34:19 AM

@Everyone
This has Linux right?
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00AZR1TG2/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

lol... you do not need linux to create coin... I create my coin on a window 7 system. Tongue

On these instructions it says Linux I don't know how to do it any other way
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=364076.100

SSC

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 02:11:11 PM

@Everyone
This has Linux right?
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00AZR1TG2/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

1. No. It's android, not linux.

2. Do you know that you can install/buy a thumbdrive linux & actually boot from it? I do that when I REALLY requires a linux system.

3. Seem you still have a lot to learn about BASIC computing... crypto currency is not for you.

4. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=225690.0

Regards,
Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 02:32:53 PM

@Everyone
This has Linux right?

1. No. It's android, not linux.

2. Do you know that you can install/buy a thumbdrive linux & actually boot from it? I do that when I REALLY requires a linux system.

3. Seem you still have a lot to learn about BASIC computing... crypto currency is not for you.

4. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=225690.0

Regards,

What do you mean "It's an android not linux" that doesn't really make sense Droids can have Linux Droid is a brand not a software

I did not know that

Lol You don't have to be a computer expert to figure out coins You just have to find people that aren't ass holes Like you are

I'm not clicking a link you give me after insulting me and basically telling me to fuck off Sorry

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 07:27:54 PM

I now have a Droid mini PC and a VPS coming in the mail So now it's just about following instructions

Damon2

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 07:41:49 PM

So you can see that the coin is working, just needs reliable nodes. (I used my IP as node to mine it just now for approx 10 seconds)

lol - when it'll be launched? Cheesy

BTC 1LFdfqC3Bn8YoBEPAMCDMshBWdfKr23pX3              FCK FeUXiFMYXdwRjZoxcxBbPwCT1VD3noxT5c
GLC 7LAVD2v4ark6snTr2x6px5n75ErTjSdmtK              ALF aEdDtWupAJA2ix2UXtTNcS7fWCRMoGm51T
Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 08:12:33 PM

lol - when it'll be launched? Cheesy

Very soon I am getting a Mini PC and a Desktop so we can get it running smoothly soon

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 01:29:23 AM

If anyone knows how to create nodes please help
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=380259.0

sacskate

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 01:46:10 AM

Can't anyone run a node? Rent a cheap vps from digital ocean or something if you don't want to run it on your pc. Buying a mini pc to make a coin is just silly. Doge may have helped crypto as a whole, but it's starting to seem like it's killing this forum.....
Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 02:03:57 AM

Can't anyone run a node? Rent a cheap vps from digital ocean or something if you don't want to run it on your pc. Buying a mini pc to make a coin is just silly. Doge may have helped crypto as a whole, but it's starting to seem like it's killing this forum.....

I don't need a VPS I just need to figure out how to run it on my PC

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 02:40:29 AM

Plus Mini PCs are only $78 which is way better than renting something

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: