Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:02:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking at the "quarkCoin" Could get you a lot of money?  (Read 716 times)
HHvindenes (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 08:05:23 AM

Hi, I was analysing the quarkcoin graph a bit and i Can se that there is an inverted head-shoulder-head fortmation currently bout to finish, if the graph goes through (where i marked green in the pic)  It could be a good Buy now sell in a couple of days business?
At the same this this is a stock/forex strategy, would it apply for such an unstabile currency as Crypto-currency?

Toughts?  Smiley

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/39229757/Graf_QC_01_2.png

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
thecoloredsky

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 08:27:26 AM

I'm not entirely convinced technical trading is profitable since the markets are quite illiquid. But regardless money is coming into the crypto markets so I recommend buying dips in general. Sounds simple but its the best scenario while we are in the initial mania phase. Just wait until cryptos start receiving mainstream vindication and better payment systems.
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 08:33:06 AM

Hmm, I hope you bought it! Apparently its pre mined alot!
HHvindenes (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 08:57:02 AM

I'm not entirely convinced technical trading is profitable since the markets are quite illiquid. But regardless money is coming into the crypto markets so I recommend buying dips in general. Sounds simple but its the best scenario while we are in the initial mania phase. Just wait until cryptos start receiving mainstream vindication and better payment systems.

Yeah, and since the crypto markets are getting so much attention more people are getting into it and all currencies will grow a lot with just a little time!
HarHarHar9965

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 09:06:55 AM

big premine, already bubbled like crazy and i dont understand what innovation it brings. why would you buy? seems crazy risky.
tampazeus

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 09:11:27 AM

Hi, I was analysing the quarkcoin graph a bit and i Can se that there is an inverted head-shoulder-head fortmation currently bout to finish, if the graph goes through (where i marked green in the pic)  It could be a good Buy now sell in a couple of days business?

Based on the graph, seems the coin is falling, but Im not trader to see short time opportunities
pasikisu

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 09:31:08 AM

big premine, already bubbled like crazy and i dont understand what innovation it brings. why would you buy? seems crazy risky.
Premine means mining before public announcement, none of which happened in quark's case. Just an aggressive launch. Maybe a bit too aggressive? Dunno, time will tell.
Morbid
Legendary

Activity: 1202
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 09:46:16 AM

on 13th of december btc38 in china starts to list it in their exchange.
HHvindenes (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 09:57:36 AM

on 13th of december btc38 in china starts to list it in their exchange.

So this will mean 1/7 ++ of the world will have more acces to it and it will rise. Guess what, I'm bying now Tongue
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: