Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:43:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Friedcat Please do something for our G.ASICMINER-PT shares on Bitfunder!!!  (Read 1199 times)
kirawei (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 08:09:06 AM

I know you are waiting for a list from Ukyo to transfer our share but its already taking to long!!! Please help us ordinary people !!!

1.Please stop paying the dividend to Ukyo since we are not going to get it. Simply freeze all the shares bitfunder got on your list till he pass the information.

2.Please give Ukyo a deadline to transfer our shares to direct shares.I am quite sure there won't be any technical issues to give a list!

The longer we wait the more dividend he will take from us!!!!

Please friedcat!!!!come on!!!
lophie

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 08:13:10 AM

I know you are waiting for a list from Ukyo to transfer our share but its already taking to long!!! Please help us ordinary people !!!

1.Please stop paying the dividend to Ukyo since we are not going to get it. Simply freeze all the shares bitfunder got on your list till he pass the information.

2.Please give Ukyo a deadline to transfer our shares to direct shares.I am quite sure there won't be any technical issues to give a list!

The solution is easy but I am really not in the mood to organize it.... maybe later. get a copy of the asset list prior to deletion but post trade freeze and get as many account holders to sign the list with their publicly announced key. Then submit them to friedcat.

Will take me a while to climb up again, But where is a will, there is a way...
Jutarul
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 08:32:30 AM

friedcat is aware of the issue. Ukyo was planning to setup a dedicated claims page - probably because some users may have used a shitty bitcoin address for registering with bitfunder... and it's not good for the direct shares.

So Ukyo wants to collect the individual transfers into batches and forward them to friedcat.
Deadlines in this matter won't work since there is no good mechanism to enforce them.

The ASICMINER Project https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=99497.0
"The way you solve things is by making it politically profitable for the wrong people to do the right thing.", Milton Friedman
kirawei (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 09:42:43 AM

Everyone who's holding the shares will provide their addresses ASAP to transfer.
tomywomy

Activity: 57
Merit: 27

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 05:11:45 PM

It would be good for Friedcat to comment on a process that makes sense to him.  I have/had 11 shares on bitfunder.  I have a legitimate wallet address associated with that bitfunder account.  I can sign a message to Friedcat from that address.  Whatever evidence and whatever process works for him is best.  I would not at this point count on the involvement of Ukyo as he has been radio silent for weeks and in all probability cannot be trusted.
Jutarul
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 08:47:04 PM

It would be good for Friedcat to comment on a process that makes sense to him.  I have/had 11 shares on bitfunder.  I have a legitimate wallet address associated with that bitfunder account.  I can sign a message to Friedcat from that address.  Whatever evidence and whatever process works for him is best.  I would not at this point count on the involvement of Ukyo as he has been radio silent for weeks and in all probability cannot be trusted.
I expect that should Ukyo not start to send transfer requests by the end of the month, friedcat will find somebody or ask a board member to take care of creating a claims process. Unfortunately these things take time, especially when the people in charge have missing incentives and/or are busy.

The ASICMINER Project https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=99497.0
"The way you solve things is by making it politically profitable for the wrong people to do the right thing.", Milton Friedman
antirack

Activity: 489
Merit: 500

Immersionist

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 08:29:49 PM

I'd like to quickly confirm that this has been taken care of in the meantime?

Colleague of mine has a few dozen shares still at BF. Is the path to recovery (and ultimately transferring them to Havelock/AM1) via email to Friedcat?

I didn't want to bother FC, and they are not my shares. I am just helping out.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: