Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:54:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Black Watch // NOIRBITS RE-VAMP THREAD!!!!!! (OP MANAGED)  (Read 12099 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hamiltino

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

P2P The Planet!

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 05:07:02 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2013, 05:29:59 PM by hamiltino

Just watch this coin rise in value over the next couple of weeks.

stacking coin
hamiltino

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

P2P The Planet!

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 07:08:44 PM

Can anyone recommend the best pool to mine on. Lowest fees..most efficient..etc

stacking coin
barwizi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 07:27:14 PM

Currently looking for someone to host and be webmaster for a Noirbits simple machines forum. if you have the skills and are interested, let me know, there is payment involved.
Pillow

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 07:45:38 PM

So excited about this coin.  So cheap right now, huge upside potential.  I'll be watching this thread with great interest.
rofus

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 11:13:50 PM

Just invested a few BTC in this and served really well!

It looks like there's a lot of interest at this early stage..looking forward as well to see this coin going very high in the next few days....buy it now while is still cheap!!   Wink
coinpig

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 07:32:06 AM

Currently looking for someone to host and be webmaster for a Noirbits simple machines forum. if you have the skills and are interested, let me know, there is payment involved.

Hi

I can host forum and manage it. sent you personal message.

thank you
barwizi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 09:47:24 AM

With the forum already being discussed I can now address some of your questions, it would however be better if they had been posted here. A lot (5 people really) have been asking on NRT, this project is not active. At the moment my sole focus (when i have time) is getting NRB on it's feet and creating it's platform. In support of some of the ideas i have put forward as of early in the new year i will be offering three servers and 5x 2.8 mh/s rigs for hire, payment is in NRB only. Full specs will be uploaded with the pictures once some of the newer stuff arrives.

I am going to create two or three pooled funds NRB, BTC and perhaps LTC that whose addresses will be published and the transactions will be easily verifiable for the community, if i can get that php guy to cooperate, balances and latest transactions will be displayed on a single webpage. The purpose is to fund things like the forum, bounties, games, promotions and development should I need outside help. In an effort to deal with the node issue, i have again purchased an additional 3 small dual core machines that will be permanently online at my residence, workplace and a family members home in South Africa to ensure that people always have something to connect to other than pools and cryptsy.

coinpig

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 04:51:06 PM

I am setting up forum for community. I will post url once it finished.
thebest07111

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 06:24:54 PM

one question

when i want to connect to http://nrb.cryptoculture.net/index.php this pool

i get this error

couldt connect please check pool server and port

but im sure dad i put everything in correct

this for the server

stratum+tcp://nrb.cryptoculture.net

this for the port

can anybody help me please?
Pay87

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 07:57:15 PM

With the forum already being discussed I can now address some of your questions, it would however be better if they had been posted here. A lot (5 people really) have been asking on NRT, this project is not active. At the moment my sole focus (when i have time) is getting NRB on it's feet and creating it's platform. In support of some of the ideas i have put forward as of early in the new year i will be offering three servers and 5x 2.8 mh/s rigs for hire, payment is in NRB only. Full specs will be uploaded with the pictures once some of the newer stuff arrives.

I am going to create two or three pooled funds NRB, BTC and perhaps LTC that whose addresses will be published and the transactions will be easily verifiable for the community, if i can get that php guy to cooperate, balances and latest transactions will be displayed on a single webpage. The purpose is to fund things like the forum, bounties, games, promotions and development should I need outside help. In an effort to deal with the node issue, i have again purchased an additional 3 small dual core machines that will be permanently online at my residence, workplace and a family members home in South Africa to ensure that people always have something to connect to other than pools and cryptsy.

I like the Noirbits and hope things will get better again when you launch the services.
Keep us tuned!  Wink
CheatBean

Activity: 73

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 08:40:01 PM

@thebest07111
Can you paste in here the exact line you are using to connect?
xIronCrossx

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 05:56:37 AM

Ladies and Gents ..

We could use some more hashpower over at

nrb.cryptoculture.net

EW

My ~1145 kH/s have just been added to your pool Smiley

Such an ambitious plan with this coin, I have confidence in it. Any plans on expanding the exchanges where it is accepted?

BTC - 1Comr6M3WohRK94Wi1PVTV8szhxjzLd9yd
barwizi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 11:07:04 AM

Sorry, just got back online, i am replying your pm as fast as i can. Been swamped, we now have two people working on the forum and i am trying to negotiate us onto other good excahnges. It seems one of the big ones has promised to add us if i can reach a point where people can deposit into their accounts. Later today i'll be available toi speak with diretcly, i'll start a skype group. Maybe i can get help with a little problem i have.
Pillow

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 09:41:37 PM

Just an FYI, there is now a Noirbits twitter account:

https://twitter.com/NoirbitsCoin
coinpig

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 02:10:54 PM

Hi guys,

Official forum is almost ready and will go live soon. It's awesome to see community base grow for Noirbits
John122

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 02:44:07 AM

So, any update on the new client? Or the official forum for that matter?
barwizi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 05:40:15 AM

the client just requires me to upload a value then it's live. I am waiting for everything else to fall in place, hopefully we can lift off either on x-mas or New years....//Noiryear
Sparkzor

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 01:31:15 AM

Joined Cryptocult pool Smiley Only 700kH/s but better than nothing!
Pillow

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 03:30:46 PM

the client just requires me to upload a value then it's live. I am waiting for everything else to fall in place, hopefully we can lift off either on x-mas or New years....//Noiryear
Excellent looking forward to it.
barwizi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 05:57:38 AM

ok, so i've been quiet but you guys know what's coming. In the mean time, i run around posts a lot and i saw that the MMC 2.0 launch imported coins from other block-chains. i have a feeling this will come in useful as an alternative method of inclusion, also as a means to change algorithm.

Would you guys support joining forces with 10 other coins and changing the algo?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: