Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:00:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Black Watch // NOIRBITS RE-VAMP THREAD!!!!!! (OP MANAGED)  (Read 12107 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
barwizi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 08:53:57 AM

Hi everyone,

Noirbits Community Forum is ready, please register and start discussing.

url - http://noirbitstalk.org/

Note: We are looking for forum moderators.

thank you

Nice work, hopefully it will soon resemble time square and not a tumble weed blowing through a deserted town Tongue

Yes, this is perfect!!!! Now i have a place i can speak with the community directly and begin pushing forward with you guys in earnest.
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 05:33:32 AM

+1
Do we have a bounty board setup?

twitter @antiiclimax
Sigmus9

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 11:56:15 PM

I would be very interested to see a bounty. I don't even know what they are exactly
leahayay

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 12:28:19 AM

Re: The Black Watch // NOIRBITS RE-VAMP THREAD!!!!!! (OP MANAGED)

Black Witches, Re-Vampired!
Philopolymath

Activity: 558
Merit: 295

Walter Russell's Cosmogony is RIGHT!

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 04:16:56 AM

nrb.cryptopools.com still has over 700 bonus blocks left so get them while they last.  That's 5 NRB for every block you find.

Happy mining!!

2% pool NO THANKS
I've been scammed by cryptopools plenty enough already

I was mining at 1% Nordic but stopped because nobody is confirming blocks
I thought blocks were confirmed by ANY new block found on NET
But this pool seems to NOT do that..

So what? I need confirm my own found blocks and always be waiting on 100's of coins..

I thought this time and this coin might be worth some hash power but I just wasted 2 days of 6Mh/s and doubt I will even see those  coins..
meanwhile the price is diving fast...

You know what they say
If you can't spot the sucker it's because it's YOU
Hey I'm just happy it's a South Africa scamcoin and not American or Russian or Chinese for a change

Support Alien Beer Circle research...www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRXDk2RMQ4A
educatedwarrior

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 05:58:05 PM

nrb.cryptopools.com still has over 700 bonus blocks left so get them while they last.  That's 5 NRB for every block you find.

Happy mining!!

2% pool NO THANKS
I've been scammed by cryptopools plenty enough already

I was mining at 1% Nordic but stopped because nobody is confirming blocks
I thought blocks were confirmed by ANY new block found on NET
But this pool seems to NOT do that..

So what? I need confirm my own found blocks and always be waiting on 100's of coins..

I thought this time and this coin might be worth some hash power but I just wasted 2 days of 6Mh/s and doubt I will even see those  coins..
meanwhile the price is diving fast...

You know what they say
If you can't spot the sucker it's because it's YOU
Hey I'm just happy it's a South Africa scamcoin and not American or Russian or Chinese for a change

You really think 2% is a high fee?  Try running a pool yourself for less than that yourself and see if you break even.

A miner not willing to contribute 2% to the pool they are mining at doesn't appreciate the service provided IMHO.

Cryptoculture Mining Pools - http://cryptoculture.net      Follow us on Twitter - https://twitter.com/cryptoculture
Mario241077
Legendary

Activity: 1302

ORB has a good chance to grow.

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 09:22:22 PM

any news? nice buy today Wink

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 07:12:31 PM

Noirbits with fat purchases again today, now she can start to old highs

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 07:47:57 PM

noirbits rise and rise the day, and it becomes clear bought more than sold and bought more than the mines here are. also she could clearly detached from the deep past. one probably knows someone more than others. if a news is it should probably go up to the old and one probably about it.

which thread is actually currently?

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 07:58:26 PM

the market capitalization is very low, a correction to the top so air has a lot;)
so far, only one collected

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 07:33:25 AM

barwizi
    Developer

Re: What happens to our NRBs when the new coin is launched?
Reply #15 – January 27, 2014, 08:48:50 PM
I have compiled a list of the officers in charge of this project. most of my free time has been used working on designing the shares and a new currency. I will import all balances from NRB, I now have the data to back my earlier claims that scrypt coins are done for and the current implementation of hashcash algo is obsolete.

Like any currency ours needs to respond to changes on a global scale, in a manner not easily manipulated by a single entity with the $$$ or politics. My new proposed design further explores the realistic viability of fullscale deployment of a digital currency. To that effect, i am now overwhelmed by some of the work and as a result i need a coder or two to assist with the workload. For those who have seen my work on other forums, i will be implementing a Software license along with this new currency to protect actual investors.

The new skype chat group will be opened midweek for face to face communication. A for the financial and documentation side........WE ARE SET!!!!

E2KgPjScAVEKHdWrBGscgNn4yrcWDx5gVF--NRB Development Fund

http://noirbitstalk.org/index.php?topic=11.15

x0rcist

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 11:07:08 PM

giveaway, everyone gets 50 buys 50 from me, I gaube to the idea of barwizi, is a great thing

dude this coin is dead, nobody wants your coins
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 08:44:19 AM

Reply #4 – January 05, 2014, 11:30:41 PM

Quote from: anticlimax on January 05, 2014, 07:49:16 PM

With two block chains operating.
Say the NRB block chain continues at the current hash rate.
If NRS grows in popularity and value increases, I assume the value of NRB would increase at the same rate?

Im curious how you presume they affect one another?
What changes are at this moment planned for the NRB block chain if any?
Will NRS have the stats you mentioned in the blackwatch thread regarding the changes to NRB initially.. 12million shares etc?

Sounds like NRB will be riding the coattails of NRS.
It's been a long day, hopefully im not being redundant/plain stupid.

Anti

not at all, your question is valid, but i leave such ideas to the market to decide. Due to the nature of NRS and it's intended use, it cannot be compared to NRB or even BTC. Those two are crypto currencies, NRS on the other hand is crypto-shares. Each NRS represents a share in the company and entitles you to a payout in USD later on when the company begins paying dividends. When a company is formed, it is a requirement that shares be allocated to the owners at the price of $x each, i understand that not all of us are holding BTC and NRB so i have created a fund that will allow using any traded crypto to buy shares.

The total equity has been reduced from 12 million to three million. Simply put, I do not have the time and funds to print and mail 12 million share certificates. while 3 million is just as highly absurd, it may be feasible over time that is why only  150 k will be available to the public at launch, the rest will have to be mined.

So, say you have 2k NRS in the second Quarter after launch and dispersal of initial shares, and the company makes 100k from it's crypto to fiat exchange. If the total shares in existence is 500k then that entitles you to a payout of 500 USD, which will be paid out either as USD or as BTC on top of what you already make from trading your coins. So if you are a good trader, you'll have profit from your trades then as the quarter comes to a close, you'll deposit your proof of ownership. The PoO deposit is then used to calculate what % of the total dividends you will get. Should the company expand and include a mining operation, you would also be entitled to 0.5% of that quarters' total mining proceeds.

After the chain reaches maturity, there will be a vote, either to distribute more shares by raising the equity supply or for the company to buy dedicated hardware to secure the shares.
E2KgPjScAVEKHdWrBGscgNn4yrcWDx5gVF--NRB Development Fund

no Wink

http://noirbitstalk.org/index.php?topic=11.0

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 04:04:03 PM

Lol, you are all pretty pissed off by now... sorry

Check my git for my progress, Noirshares is complete, save for the genesis and a few small additions i want to incorporate. And the Exchange...well, give us two more weeks to find a suitable user interface. Registration will be limited to 100 users since i will be handling the accounting myself. If you have any experience in coding ruby, c++, coffee, perl and haskell  and want to be a part of the movement please pm me. in the mean time please be patient and if you have the resources...i'd suggest stocking up on NRB, it will be the first and only chain traded for USD for a while in order to promote it.

http://noirbitstalk.org/index.php?topic=22.0

;-)

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 06:36:55 PM

I think noirbits explode soon, rocks high up, nice

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 11:08:24 AM

so other but again, give away 20 NRBs for the first 100 new registrations. post your address

post your address there http://noirbitstalk.org/index.php?topic=23.0 after your registration

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 08:06:27 PM

so other but again, give away 20 NRBs for the first 100 new registrations. post your address

post your address there http://noirbitstalk.org/index.php?topic=23.0 after your registration

well I think if our dev introducing his new concept, it will go steeply up ... Smiley

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 08:19:07 PM

well it is bought every day more than is hashed. it is a matter of time until the price breaks out, yet no one dares. the question is what happens when you start the NRS? up to 1000%, or down to 50%. I hold the winning chances for higher, but that's my opinion. and the diff will then have a stable value, not highly variable

other opinions?

breaks the 0.00006 is away free

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 08:20:24 PM

well it is bought every day more than is hashed. it is a matter of time until the price breaks out, yet no one dares. the question is what happens when you start the NRS? up to 1000%, or down to 50%. I hold the winning chances for higher, but that's my opinion. and the diff will then have a stable value, not highly variable

other opinions?

anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 03:36:30 PM

I think NRB is due for quite an increase over the next few months.
Once NRS is released and barwizi makes his general plans for the company more transparent, the public with jump all over this coin.
What is the lowest market cap for a coin being traded to USD?
Hell of a lot higher than 100k I'd say.

twitter @antiiclimax
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: