Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:26:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MTGOX STOLE MY BTC (CONFIRMED + OTHERS SAYING SAME!!)  (Read 3495 times)
Bitcoin_Developers (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 09:32:51 AM
Last edit: December 11, 2013, 09:28:05 AM by Bitcoin_Developers

Signed up for MtGox account and had problems using the verification form.

I have over 6 bitcoins inside the account and MtGox have not replied any of my 10 messgaes within the last 14 days.

They are maybe trying to steal my coins and not sent me any message.

I am here to call them out. I will update this post as necessary if they fix situation or not.

MTGOX ARE CURRENTLY POITENTIAL SELECTIVE SCAMMERS!

NEVER TRADE WITH MTGOX!!!!!!!!

GO WITH BITSTAP! VERIFY ME IN ONLY 2 DAYS!!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jodimaster

Activity: 265
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 01:05:31 PM

Same here...bitcoins in Account no answers
no verfication
bacada105

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 01:21:49 AM

I absolutely believe this to be true. I have been trying to get verified on my account with MTGOX after being patient for 14 days I submitted a support ticket requesting this be looked into. within the same day of submitting the support ticket all my BTC had been sold for RUB and then withdrawn.

Ok I believe someone could have somehow logged into my account despite using a complex password and sold my BTC for RUB. The suspicious part is that their is no withdrawal history and my account is not verified, so how can my funds be withdrawn when it clearly states on their website "Attention Users: All withdrawals and deposits require account verification.". I know this is true as I have tired over and over to withdraw BTC and USD from my account and have not been able to.

I have submitted support requests to MTGOX without any response as of yet.

Dose anyone know of any legal action that can be used against MTGOX? I sense this is not an isolated issue.

Bitcoin_Developers (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 09:31:31 AM

I have already started a legal process against MtGox. This time they deserve it.

3 weeks, no messages or contact from them and they have basically stolen my bitcoins worth over $7k.

MTGOX ARE SCAMMERS!!!! CONFIRMED!!!!!!!
Bitcoin_Developers (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 09:37:59 AM

Please post all of your issues regarding MtGox here, both past and present.

Preparing to launch a lawsuit of some magnitude against them unless resolved by Friday. Nearly 4 weeks is enough to verify or at least make contact with anybody. On Friday afternoon, lawyer will be sending papers to Japan office, so that is deadline for requests or queries.

THEY ARE NOT GETTING AWAY WITH THIS! I PROMISE! Smiley
Jodimaster

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 10:00:21 AM

Address

Mt.Gox K.K.

Round Cross Shibuya 5F
11-6 Shibuya 2-Chome, Shibuya-ku
Tokyo, Japan
150-0002
Turbor
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

BitMinter

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2013, 05:47:25 PM

Sad but it looks like they turned to the scamming side. Once I get my money i'm done with them.

zhinkk

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 12:02:27 AM

I understand Mtgox is absolute shit and it must be really suck for this to happen, but typing in all caps does not help your cause at all. I'd make a professional post stating what they did and what action you plan to take. Then maybe people will take you more seriously.
TerraHasher

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 02:09:10 PM

Signed up for MtGox account and had problems using the verification form.

I have over 6 bitcoins inside the account and MtGox have not replied any of my 10 messgaes within the last 14 days.

They are maybe trying to steal my coins and not sent me any message.

I am here to call them out. I will update this post as necessary if they fix situation or not.

MTGOX ARE CURRENTLY POITENTIAL SELECTIVE SCAMMERS!

NEVER TRADE WITH MTGOX!!!!!!!!

GO WITH BITSTAP! VERIFY ME IN ONLY 2 DAYS!!!!

Same here, lost $20,000 in BTC to Mt. GOX. have contacted a lawyer who is very active in the BTC community, and he said that he would take my case for BTC. OR if i found 30-50 people with documented proof of this fraud that he would file a securities class action suit against MT Gox on our behalf for 10%.  So if you have DOCUMENTED proof of you being done wrong by Mt. Gox please let me know. Even if we dont get our money back, we will keep them tied up in litigation for so long they cannot afford to operate and will have to shut down anyways. One way or another we can prove that you dont mess with the Bitcoin Community because we stick together and fight back.

Donations: 1A8anGihV3pvHeuhqzGsAjt2S71WY2qea4
Cummins59

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 03:33:03 PM

Opened a Mt. Gox 12 days ago and like an idiot, put a deposit in. Still no verification but my BTC is still there. Unfortunately they will not respond to any service requests.
FiatKiller

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 04:25:56 PM

I just got verified. It took at least two weeks. I think they are really backlogged with the explosion of interest since it hit $1K.

LTC: LdxgJQLUdr8hZ79BV5AYbxkBUdaXctXAPi
MoonCoin Gambling: https://coin-horse.com/MON/
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 07:08:10 PM

PSA: Bitcoin's survival and long term prospects depend on MtGox getting killed.

This has been the case since spring. Be responsible and read before handing funds over, people. There's no excuse by now, seriously.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Cummins59

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 07:26:36 PM

PSA: Bitcoin's survival and long term prospects depend on MtGox getting killed.

This has been the case since spring. Be responsible and read before handing funds over, people. There's no excuse by now, seriously.

What is the likelihood of getting some coin back?
Jodimaster

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 09:08:13 PM

I send a briefing to mtvox by Post but 5-8 days of germany
Cummins59

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 12:08:15 PM

I send a briefing to mtvox by Post but 5-8 days of germany

All said, the only reason I got into BTC was because my job is dying and I assumed I should take what I have and invest. I hope BTC survives but there are so many friggin scammers that have ruined so many hardworking people that it is sick. I should have just kepi my cash in the bank because people work 24/7/365 trying to hack/cheat/ruin and capitalize on other peoples misfortune.

I now realized that I should have done my due diligence on a forum. They (Mt. Gox) had the most ads and looked the most secure and now I am out 3K.

Also, if you have not read, STAY AWAY from cloudhashing.com. They screwed me out of 1K

If there are any btc millionaires that want to throw me a bone and get back on my feet, that would be great.

16jYtiBMVcLFzJXLqFyToj1i9xoEBXSaEb

Turbor
Legendary

Activity: 1022

BitMinter

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2013, 07:51:47 PM

I think they are really backlogged with the explosion of interest since it hit $1K.

And I think they play games with other peoples money. They can stick their lame excuses up their asses. I gave them my trust and they spit me in the face. Fuck you Mt.Gox!

repentance

Activity: 868

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 09:57:03 PM

I just got verified. It took at least two weeks. I think they are really backlogged with the explosion of interest since it hit $1K.

They're always back-logged and there's always an excuse.  They could choose to accept new accounts at the rate they can process them but they don't.

And yeah, depositing with MtGox prior to verification is just insane.  Their track record is well publicised.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
ZooKeeper74

Activity: 69

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 02:21:09 AM

I have always used MtGox in the past so I didnt hesitate to wire another $3000USD to their Mizuho account to turn a small profit to buy my kids a Christmas present. This was 15 days ago. Account has not been funded. No response from CS. I have sent them promises of legal recourse if my issue is not resolved. I am unemployed and this quick strategic investment plan turned fraud could very well leave me homeless.

WHAT A SAD WORLD WHEN YOU HAVE TO INVESTIGATE BUSINESS ASSOCIATES ON A HOURLY BASIS TO FIND OUT IF YOU ARE GOING TO GET TAKEN OR NOT.    I am literally suicidal right now.
solidshotnosh

Activity: 307

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 06:47:37 AM

It took me a little over two weeks to get verified during the last "Boom" during the summer.

Most of you are just being really impatient and think you deserve to somehow be in the front of the line.

If I remember correctly there is a "ticker" that displays how many people are in front of you to be verified.

You're not being scammed, you're just being impatient little shits.
solidshotnosh

Activity: 307

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 06:50:25 AM

I have always used MtGox in the past so I didnt hesitate to wire another $3000USD to their Mizuho account to turn a small profit to buy my kids a Christmas present. This was 15 days ago. Account has not been funded. No response from CS. I have sent them promises of legal recourse if my issue is not resolved. I am unemployed and this quick strategic investment plan turned fraud could very well leave me homeless.

WHAT A SAD WORLD WHEN YOU HAVE TO INVESTIGATE BUSINESS ASSOCIATES ON A HOURLY BASIS TO FIND OUT IF YOU ARE GOING TO GET TAKEN OR NOT.    I am literally suicidal right now.

If it is a fraud, that's unfortunate(but it's most likely not), but you're also to blame for being an idiot with your money.

If you really do have children, and sent in your living expenses to turn a "Small profit", then it's just as much your fault as MtGoxs.

And you're unemployed? The fuck is wrong with you, did anyone ever teach you about managing money?

You guys also fail to realize, that even at 0.6% commision, MTgox is making STUPID amounts of money off of trades, it would be in their best interests to remain operational as an exchange.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: