Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 12:03:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cinnamoncoin pools sucks  (Read 1242 times)
furynick (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 09:38:45 AM
Last edit: December 09, 2013, 10:37:53 AM by furynick

I tried two cinnamoncoin pools and both of them looks like SCAM.
My miner runs with one Gigabyte 7990 @ 1.4MH/s, I first tried http://www.cinnimine.pw but after several hours the unconfirmed balance stay at 0 and pool's invalid percentage was huge (about 60 to 70%).

Then I tried http://pool.800996.com:8502 and unconfirmed balance grows in minutes but after generating a deposit address on coins-e and configure automatic payout, I figured out that all coins I mined were lost: about 160 CIN were sent but my balance at coins-e is already at 0 about 20 hours after first deposit.

EDIT : the support form obviously didn't work.

I'm not able to find any other CIN pool, perhaps I should do solo mining on this coin ?
Khaoimon

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 10:43:48 AM

Is it for baking? Tongue sounds like a waste of hashing power to me.
ClutchThese

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 05:05:56 PM

I found that in coins-e you have to go to the confirm page and enter the transaction ID from your wallet. This will then trigger the deposit on coins-e. I had the exact same issue, and every deposit since then i've had to do the same thing.

Under the manage funds tab, select the highlighted click here ( If your deposit has not reflected in your account even after 10 confirmations, please click here.) and enter the transaction ID from your wallet.

It will then process successfully on coins-e.

As for the pools, i've had the greatest success on pool800996.  The cinnimine.pw hasn't worked at all for me. Carter said there was some issue with it, but that everything was supposed to be fixed. I haven't gone back to check it out.

I have my rig setup to mine the pool800996 and in the event it goes down, i solomine as a secondary.

Signature for Rent - PM if Interested
ColdMonkey

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 07:02:38 AM

I am mining with the cin.minar.cc pool for the last few days without any difficulty. The coin is not promoted widely, but its algorithm is well thought out, and is designed to be accessible to mining by desktop machines, but resistant to 'professional' gpu farms. For newbies arriving on the alt coin scene it is an excellent start.

Luke1111

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 10:39:24 AM

My rig sucks heavily, so for me it doesn't make sense to mine something with higher diff. I started mining CIN beacause it has (like every other coin) a chance to get more value.
generica

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 07:48:02 AM

My rig sucks heavily, so for me it doesn't make sense to mine something with higher diff. I started mining CIN beacause it has (like every other coin) a chance to get more value.

I've made a CinnamonCoin pool for you and anyone else who wants one to try.  It should be stable and I'm not a scammer. 

http://cin.minefor.co.in

Hope you like it and help us get our pool off the ground!  We haven't found our first block yet due to limited knowledge of the pool.

-generica
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: