Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:28:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔥 CryptOcean - ecosystem, processing, exchange 🔥  (Read 13492 times)
Erik Fox (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:17:26 PM

I just came across this project on ICOBench (https://icobench.com/ico/cryptocean) when I was looking for new, upcoming ICO projects. Haven't studied the Whitepaper, yet but the rating of 4.6 is really good and it seems like CryptOcean is really worth to take a deeper look.

ICOBench rating of 4.6 is too good and me too just came across this project on seeing this rating. Also started reading the white paper and found the project definitely is interesting to look in-depth.

Lots of the experts rated the ICO very high on Icobench. There was just one with a low score. I didn't see the rating at their home page (ICO site) though. They should add it to show investors that it has high ratings.

We added information about the rating to the site https://cryptocean.io/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 09:03:28 PM

I just came across this project on ICOBench (https://icobench.com/ico/cryptocean) when I was looking for new, upcoming ICO projects. Haven't studied the Whitepaper, yet but the rating of 4.6 is really good and it seems like CryptOcean is really worth to take a deeper look.

ICOBench rating of 4.6 is too good and me too just came across this project on seeing this rating. Also started reading the white paper and found the project definitely is interesting to look in-depth.

Lots of the experts rated the ICO very high on Icobench. There was just one with a low score. I didn't see the rating at their home page (ICO site) though. They should add it to show investors that it has high ratings.

Showing off good info like that is a smart move it gives more information to investors and more reason why it would be a wise choice to take part. I don’t put a lot of weight on ico ratings but they do matter for many
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:10:52 PM

very interesting, Cryptocean has 3 cap levels: lightcap: 3mio, softcap: 5mio, hardcap: 10mio

and as I'm seeing, there's a long pause between public-pre-ico and main-ico (15.6. - 1.9.). do you think that in the summer fewer people would participate in an ICO? Fall is sure to be a good time for a public sale
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 09:16:55 PM

I am very happy to see that they are accepting multiple crypto currencies including FIAT options for investment in ICO.

Yeah.. It will be unwise if they do not do that.  It is the norm for most projects to accept more than one means of payment during ico.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 09:49:55 PM

I am very happy to see that they are accepting multiple crypto currencies including FIAT options for investment in ICO.

Yeah.. It will be unwise if they do not do that.  It is the norm for most projects to accept more than one means of payment during ico.

I think support for fiat is really a very smart move. A lot of people most of the time don't want to go through the hurdles of convert fiat to crypto. I believe this is a wise decision

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
cabbage55

Activity: 177

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:12:30 PM

Hello team!
The project is very promising, but what your differences from the competitors?
And who are they?  Smiley

Our service is different from competitors that offer for example plastic crypto cards or wallets services. We create not only services for end customers, but also an ecosystem for connecting exchanges, payment services, banks, offering their services, and using the opportunity to place their bids. At the same time, all participants in the system are identified by KYC and conduct transactions in the legal field.

Customer benefits: mobile application, a plastic card with binding to any crypto currency, the ability to safely store crypto currency, fast and cheap money transfers.

The benefits of partners (fintech services) will receive a stream of orders, and if the partner wants to increase this flow - it reduces the commission, which allows the partner to get more customers.

As a result, everyone wins, both users of the system and financial services. First of all you, as a potential client and investor. Under this link, you can learn more about the benefits and opportunities that the ecosystem participants receive.

On the question of who are your competitors? we will respond simply. We do not have competitors, we have partners.

Video: https://youtu.be/nG2vhkbPOn8

That is great, looks very encouraging. So, do I understand it correctly, that users can transfer any kind of crypto currency or fiat money to the plastic credit card and it will be automatically exchanged into your tokens?
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:18:29 PM

I learnt from CryptOcean telegram channel that Cryptocean has been approved by U.S. Security and Exchange Commission. Well done team.
https://www.sec.gov/cgi-bin/browse-edgar?company=cryptocean&owner=exclude&action=getcompany

I must admit I don't understand everything on that side but I guess having the SEC approving your tokensale is a great sign.

Woh have they? Is there anything official that says that?
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:21:08 PM

Showing off good info like that is a smart move it gives more information to investors and more reason why it would be a wise choice to take part. I don’t put a lot of weight on ico ratings but they do matter for many
Yeah i always check out rating's and review's for a project as they can give you good information from people who have more experience.
Erik Fox (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:22:36 PM

Hello team!

Our service is different from competitors that offer for example plastic crypto cards or wallets services. We create not only services for end customers, but also an ecosystem for connecting exchanges, payment services, banks, offering their services, and using the opportunity to place their bids. At the same time, all participants in the system are identified by KYC and conduct transactions in the legal field.

Customer benefits: mobile application, a plastic card with binding to any crypto currency, the ability to safely store crypto currency, fast and cheap money transfers.

The benefits of partners (fintech services) will receive a stream of orders, and if the partner wants to increase this flow - it reduces the commission, which allows the partner to get more customers.

As a result, everyone wins, both users of the system and financial services. First of all you, as a potential client and investor. Under this link, you can learn more about the benefits and opportunities that the ecosystem participants receive.

On the question of who are your competitors? we will respond simply. We do not have competitors, we have partners.

That is great, looks very encouraging. So, do I understand it correctly, that users can transfer any kind of crypto currency or fiat money to the plastic credit card and it will be automatically exchanged into your tokens?

It is not automatically exchanged, you can store both the crypto currency and fiat money in your plastic card.
m_nikiforov

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:23:22 PM

do I understand correctly that your platform is an exchange? if so, how do you differ from all existing exchanges, because there are so many
Erik Fox (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:32:21 PM

do I understand correctly that your platform is an exchange? if so, how do you differ from all existing exchanges, because there are so many

No, Cryptocean differs from typical crypto exchanges. Security: Cryptocean only uses established decentralised accounts and wallets. You control your funds, passes and keys until you decide to send them to somebody or to use them somehow else. Regulation: The majority of crypto exchanges do not operate fully legally. It means that they may disappear at any moment and there will be nobody to bring claims to. It has happenned before. We are aiming at making our business fully legal and regulated which will allow our clients to be sure that we are rendering legally safe long-term services. Simplicity: Cryptocean will provide you with one account for the fiat funds and cryptocurrencies, which means that you will not need to open separate accounts in banks and crypto exchanges.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:44:28 AM

very interesting, Cryptocean has 3 cap levels: lightcap: 3mio, softcap: 5mio, hardcap: 10mio

and as I'm seeing, there's a long pause between public-pre-ico and main-ico (15.6. - 1.9.). do you think that in the summer fewer people would participate in an ICO? Fall is sure to be a good time for a public sale

I think the staged approach is to prep for the next stage. You will need to spend considerable amount on marketing and to actually reach more people until you hit the hardcap. It is also easier for the team to raise the 10 mil in stages rather than a single sale. However in the whitepaper (page 30) it is mentioned that there are three stages to the sale: the private pre-ico which is done. public pre-ico and the main ico. where did you see the lightcap? maybe it is the private pre-ico

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 04:51:22 AM

I think the staged approach is to prep for the next stage. You will need to spend considerable amount on marketing and to actually reach more people until you hit the hardcap. It is also easier for the team to raise the 10 mil in stages rather than a single sale. However in the whitepaper (page 30) it is mentioned that there are three stages to the sale: the private pre-ico which is done. public pre-ico and the main ico. where did you see the lightcap? maybe it is the private pre-ico

I agree and in another view the hardcap isn't that big of a price that they need to struggle to achieve. This should be a decent ico for them.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:18:38 AM

I learnt from CryptOcean telegram channel that Cryptocean has been approved by U.S. Security and Exchange Commission. Well done team.
https://www.sec.gov/cgi-bin/browse-edgar?company=cryptocean&owner=exclude&action=getcompany

Wow, this is really good. In fact, this is something I would like to know primarily. Wanted to ask this here but saw your post  Smiley  Anyway, I also would like to know more about official agreements with some banks or plastic card issuers.

This means US citizens can also participate in Cryptocean ICO? What other benefits this approval will give to Cryptocean?
chan001

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:36:10 AM

Cryptocard, exchange, auto payments, P2P deal, payment in cryptocurrencies and fiat options, wow lots of features in this CryptOcean project. I have not seen the whitepaper yet, but it seems to be very good project.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 05:49:30 AM

Hello team!

I have known of some of the services you pointed out which you offer as compared to that of competitors but I haven't heard of plastic cards that's binding with a cryptocurrency... Are we looking at a type of ATM card that's crypto built and at a possible future of crypto ATM owned by crypto ocean?
Yes.

OH boy! Wow! I think this is coming new to me, I'm going to do a real looking into crypto ocean for sure, you really have a good thing going on here if you ask me Cool

Thanks for providing this picture. Its gives nice information about the project. I have seen similar projects in the past but this one seems to be with lots of additional features.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 06:18:30 AM

Yes i saw that you can pay with BTC,ETH,DASH,USD and Euro, amazing this way everyone can invest in this project what is the minimum investment for the ico?
The minimum on Pre-ICO is 100 USD \ 10.000 CRON.
Yes, that's really nice. This amount is affordable to everyone if want to invest here. But they are offering any bonuses with purchase?
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 06:26:22 AM

No, Cryptocean differs from typical crypto exchanges. Security: Cryptocean only uses established decentralised accounts and wallets. You control your funds, passes and keys until you decide to send them to somebody or to use them somehow else. Regulation: The majority of crypto exchanges do not operate fully legally. It means that they may disappear at any moment and there will be nobody to bring claims to. It has happenned before. We are aiming at making our business fully legal and regulated which will allow our clients to be sure that we are rendering legally safe long-term services. Simplicity: Cryptocean will provide you with one account for the fiat funds and cryptocurrencies, which means that you will not need to open separate accounts in banks and crypto exchanges.

Wow so much advantage well I guess they have done their research and discovered the reason why people are having hard time and they ate going to solve this problem

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:57:50 AM

Yes i saw that you can pay with BTC,ETH,DASH,USD and Euro, amazing this way everyone can invest in this project what is the minimum investment for the ico?
The minimum on Pre-ICO is 100 USD \ 10.000 CRON.
Yes, that's really nice. This amount is affordable to everyone if want to invest here. But they are offering any bonuses with purchase?

That is a nice minimum for an ICO which is so early on at this stage. I'm not sure if there is a bonus though?
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:25:15 AM

This is my time at this project page, so I dont know much about the project. But from the few lines which I checked based on that, I think they are trying to bridge the gap between Crypto and Fiat world?

You are right to say that about the project. They are really tricky to make the gap between fiat and crypto bridged or in worst case reduced to the smallest minimal.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: