Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:19:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔥 CryptOcean - ecosystem, processing, exchange 🔥  (Read 13492 times)
Erik Fox (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:11:40 PM

what is the advantage when doing transactions through this project, is there something more special and actual, actually I am looking forward to it

This is a good question and would be good to see some simple answers as to why we should pick CryptOcean, what are the benefits over a traditional system?

You can read about advantages here: https://cryptocean.io/#benefits    and here: https://cryptocean.io/files/EN/Cryptocean.White%20Paper%20EN.pdf at 14-16 pages.

Thanks for highlighting here. But just want to ask what is the plastic card? After that I like 1 benefits of Cryptocean "Payments and transfers via mobile, desk top and internet Apps". This is good thing in their project.
It's small plastic card issued by a bank, building society, etc., allowing the holder to purchase goods or services on credit. It's like Visa or Mastercard.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:24:05 PM

I like the idea that you get 500 free coins, if you register early. I just did it, and i have received it. I also saw that you get 1000 if you register and subscribe for the airdrop early. Is the airdrop available ?

Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:37:39 PM

I just came across this project on ICOBench (https://icobench.com/ico/cryptocean) when I was looking for new, upcoming ICO projects. Haven't studied the Whitepaper, yet but the rating of 4.6 is really good and it seems like CryptOcean is really worth to take a deeper look.

Yea, the rating is pretty impressive but most times i tend to do my own research, still going through the whitepaper and they have a whole array of information and problems saving solutions that will keep one glued to the whitepaper, one of which is the escrow pattern that they tend to apply, well i still have to finish up before concluding
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:41:32 PM

I like the idea that you get 500 free coins, if you register early. I just did it, and i have received it. I also saw that you get 1000 if you register and subscribe for the airdrop early. Is the airdrop available ?
Yes they have a different thread for the airdrop https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3642223, It is very easy to participate in this and earn Tokens.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 12:45:45 PM

A project like this with a registration bonus and airdrop as well as an ico should get a lot of attention hope the team can do well with the attention to drive sales and demand they seem to have a pretty solid plan based on what I’ve seen so far
Erik Fox (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:47:35 PM

Yes, it is.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:26:46 PM

Yes, it is.

This is a good marketing strategy of getting the project first known about, it doesn't cost much at this stage and a very effective way of growing the community
kenyacazaresdalene

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:31:44 PM

Your mvp is ready, I didn't find the information? You say you have partners. Which ones?

Thank you for your question.

Yes indeed the core of our system is already ready, we have deployed a decentralized exchange based on Graphene blockchain / Bitshares, which allows us to execute up to 10,000 transactions per second. You can test the work of the decentralized stock exchange at this address: http://alpha.cryptocean.io/

At the moment, we are preparing a number of significant updates that will increase the reliability, speed of transactions and most importantly implement tools for working with KYC & AML in a decentralized environment.

Our partners are payment systems and finteh projects, for example in white paper you can see some of them, with some others partners at the moment we finish paper formalities and will add information about new partners within 5-10 days.

Such projects as Paymon (crypto-currency wallet and messenger), CWP - this team developed a hardware USB-based computer on the basis of which we are preparing to launch our cold wallet. If we consider not only our employees, but also the external teams that are working on the project, at the moment about 50 talents works like united decentralized Team of the Cryptocean project.

All this can be seen, tested, communicated with our teams and if you also promote the fintech project - we can discuss the possibility of integration. Welcome onboard!

--
Join us,
Yury Myshinskiy
Founder & CEO - Cryptocean.io
Telegram: @Yury_Myshinskiy

What's about the price of the token? Is it same at $0.01 during the pre-sale and ICO? Or there will be more bonus in pre-sale?
I also see the light cap, so when it has hit the light cap, it means that the project is minimal success?
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:50:05 PM

A project like this with a registration bonus and airdrop as well as an ico should get a lot of attention hope the team can do well with the attention to drive sales and demand they seem to have a pretty solid plan based on what I’ve seen so far

Yes, a little incentive will do a lot of good, the competition is fierce out there, so any means of marketing that will help drive sales up will be highly beneficial to the project, i've gone through their site, is user friendly and i also noticed that they have already made some good sales at this initial stage, the project looks good and the positive vibe is welcoming
Erik Fox (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:50:45 PM

Your mvp is ready, I didn't find the information? You say you have partners. Which ones?

Thank you for your question.

Yes indeed the core of our system is already ready, we have deployed a decentralized exchange based on Graphene blockchain / Bitshares, which allows us to execute up to 10,000 transactions per second. You can test the work of the decentralized stock exchange at this address: http://alpha.cryptocean.io/

At the moment, we are preparing a number of significant updates that will increase the reliability, speed of transactions and most importantly implement tools for working with KYC & AML in a decentralized environment.

Our partners are payment systems and finteh projects, for example in white paper you can see some of them, with some others partners at the moment we finish paper formalities and will add information about new partners within 5-10 days.

Such projects as Paymon (crypto-currency wallet and messenger), CWP - this team developed a hardware USB-based computer on the basis of which we are preparing to launch our cold wallet. If we consider not only our employees, but also the external teams that are working on the project, at the moment about 50 talents works like united decentralized Team of the Cryptocean project.

All this can be seen, tested, communicated with our teams and if you also promote the fintech project - we can discuss the possibility of integration. Welcome onboard!

--
Join us,
Yury Myshinskiy
Founder & CEO - Cryptocean.io
Telegram: @Yury_Myshinskiy

What's about the price of the token? Is it same at $0.01 during the pre-sale and ICO? Or there will be more bonus in pre-sale?
I also see the light cap, so when it has hit the light cap, it means that the project is minimal success?
Nominal price of token is $0.01 during the pre-sale and ICO.
Right, hiting the light can will mean minimal success.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 02:06:07 PM

I just came across this project on ICOBench (https://icobench.com/ico/cryptocean) when I was looking for new, upcoming ICO projects. Haven't studied the Whitepaper, yet but the rating of 4.6 is really good and it seems like CryptOcean is really worth to take a deeper look.
Some ICOs in start up taking some time. But once people shows their involvement in project it will definitely will grows up and will get required investment from investors.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:12:42 PM

Been going through the whitepaper. I think the interesting bit is the cards options. It is not really easily accessible as of now; I've only seen the card/ATM option in Canada, I have heard it is also available in the UK but generally speaking I think this is an area where we could really use accessible options.

gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 02:35:38 PM

Yeah.. I have gotten mine too, was really surprised when i saw it. It is really a nice strategy to draw attention to the project.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:45:24 PM

Been going through the whitepaper. I think the interesting bit is the cards options. It is not really easily accessible as of now; I've only seen the card/ATM option in Canada, I have heard it is also available in the UK but generally speaking I think this is an area where we could really use accessible options.

yeah, id love to see a Card option available in the UK purely for the convenience it would bring.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 02:46:34 PM

Just been reading the whitepaper and I like the introduction with the Forbes list. It really drills home the power of what crypto projects can do and raise. If CryptOcean can even get anywhere near that list then you've been a very successful project.

Yeah it makes me imagine how it was like 2 decades ago.  When Microsoft and apple were growing up. Thesame is happening right now with blockchain. I hope for the best

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
cattano

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:02:34 PM

As you said earlier, that participant will be asked to fill KYC, for verification.
Is that also applied for any bounty campaign participant? since many people think that KYC isn't needed for bounty campaign participant.
Erik Fox (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:13:55 PM

As you said earlier, that participant will be asked to fill KYC, for verification.
Is that also applied for any bounty campaign participant? since many people think that KYC isn't needed for bounty campaign participant.
If you do not plan to invest in a project, but only interested in bounty, you do not need to go through KYC.

If you invest, you should understand that we plan to use your funds for the legal development of the project, and any bank will ask us for confirmation of the source of funds. In this way, KYC's request only further protects your investment and speaks of our serious approach to project implementation.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:33:41 PM

If you do not plan to invest in a project, but only interested in bounty, you do not need to go through KYC.

If you invest, you should understand that we plan to use your funds for the legal development of the project, and any bank will ask us for confirmation of the source of funds. In this way, KYC's request only further protects your investment and speaks of our serious approach to project implementation.

I was about to say KYC for bounty participants might be a bit over the top, I'm glad the CryptOcean team do not require this information, KYC is only required for investors.

ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 03:34:43 PM

I am very happy to see that they are accepting multiple crypto currencies including FIAT options for investment in ICO.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:56:45 PM

I was about to say KYC for bounty participants might be a bit over the top, I'm glad the CryptOcean team do not require this information, KYC is only required for investors.

Oh nice they've said that already? Seems to be a horrible trend lately of ICO's announcing KYC after the campaign finishes, knowing they won't have to pay a large percentage of people who don't want to do KYC.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: