Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:03:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔥 CryptOcean - ecosystem, processing, exchange 🔥  (Read 13497 times)
Erik Foxx

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:46:51 AM

Hello, Erik! What is blockchain of the project?

Hello, lordiuscuper!
CryptOcean Ecosystem is built on a modified and optimized version of the Graphene blockchain.
lordiuscuper

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:55:08 AM

Hello, lordiuscuper!
CryptOcean Ecosystem is built on a modified and optimized version of the Graphene blockchain.

When the sales of tokens will start on exchanges?
Limotine

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:00:05 PM

I wish your plan runs successfully!
A rather interesting design, faultless business.  Good luck devs!
Erik Foxx

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:05:57 PM

Hello, lordiuscuper!

Sales of tokens will start on December, 10.2018 .
When the ecosystem is fully-functioning that will protect from the rates fluctuations of CRON token.
Erik Foxx

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:07:02 PM

I wish your plan runs successfully!
A rather interesting design, faultless business.  Good luck devs!

Thank you for opinion and support, Limotine  Smiley
lordiuscuper

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:12:44 PM

Hello, lordiuscuper!

When the ecosystem is fully-functioning that will protect from the rates fluctuations of CRON token.

What is CryptoWorkPlace? Tell me bout it.
Erik Foxx

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:41:57 PM

Hello, lordiuscuper!

Team of experienced experts in the information security with the extensive experience in banking and financial systems protection, and in protecting crypto wallets and keys to them. They are the developers of the unique technology of the cryptocomputer in the pocket, providing a new level of protection for crypto wallets.
lordiuscuper

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:47:50 PM

Hello, lordiuscuper!

Team of experienced experts in the information security with the extensive experience in banking and financial systems protection, and in protecting crypto wallets and keys to them. They are the developers of the unique technology of the cryptocomputer in the pocket, providing a new level of protection for crypto wallets.

Your soft cap is $ 5 million. What happens if you do not reach it?
Erik Foxx

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:33:11 PM

Hello, lordiuscuper!

The team takes all the necessary steps to ensure that the project takes place, we have worked on legal aspects, agreed with a number of partners, the project is constantly working. Of course, we have worked out several options for the development of events. In addition, the minimum required amount is 3 million and 1 million we have already collected.
lordiuscuper

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:29:24 PM

Hello, lordiuscuper!

The team takes all the necessary steps to ensure that the project takes place, we have worked on legal aspects, agreed with a number of partners, the project is constantly working. Of course, we have worked out several options for the development of events. In addition, the minimum required amount is 3 million and 1 million we have already collected.

Where I can read Cryptocean's news?
Erik Foxx

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:44:41 PM

Hello, lordiuscuper!

On our site: https://cryptocean.io/
In telegram channel: https://t.me/Cryptocean_io
lordiuscuper

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:59:06 PM

Hello, lordiuscuper!

AirDrop campaign ends?
Erik Foxx

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:15:56 PM

Hello, lordiuscuper!

AirDrop campaign ends?

Yes, AirDrop ended 15.07.2018
lordiuscuper

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:56:57 PM

Hello, lordiuscuper!

AirDrop campaign ends?

I'm guessing the use of a card in an ATM style machine would have to be their own special machines and not the standard bank atm's that are already everywhere currently?
Erik Foxx

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:27:35 PM

Hello, lordiuscuper!

AirDrop campaign ends?

I'm guessing the use of a card in an ATM style machine would have to be their own special machines and not the standard bank atm's that are already everywhere currently?

Good question. Any ATM's can be used.
lordiuscuper

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:40:52 PM

Hello, lordiuscuper!

AirDrop campaign ends?

Pre-ICO ended too?
Erik Foxx

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:47:47 PM

Hello, lordiuscuper!

AirDrop campaign ends?

Pre-ICO ended too?

Yes, on July, 15
lordiuscuper

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:13:43 PM

Hello, lordiuscuper!

AirDrop campaign ends?

Pre-ICO ended too?

Yes, on July, 15

When you will release first working system?
Erik Foxx

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:36:11 PM

Hello, lordiuscuper!

AirDrop campaign ends?

Pre-ICO ended too?

Yes, on July, 15

Release of the first version of the fully-operated ecosystem CRYPTOCEAN planned on 30.11.18
lordiuscuper

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:48:01 PM

Hello, lordiuscuper!

AirDrop campaign ends?

Pre-ICO ended too?

Yes, on July, 15

Release of the first version of the fully-operated ecosystem CRYPTOCEAN planned on 30.11.18

Where I can buy tokens?
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: