Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:09:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TFC The Freedom Coin Fastest Altcoin Pre-Sale is LIVE !!!  (Read 25096 times)
DarkKnightNeverDie

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:17:57 AM

More than 26% of total supply premined, so will we have massive marketing campaigns, such as Bitcointalk signature campaign to help spreading information and details of the project out to more potential investors?
I wish we will have such campaigns and will join them for sure.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptonitro

Activity: 348
Merit: 119

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:39:28 AM

lol ? what your screen are suppose to proove ? you are trading like most of us  ?  Kiss

you want to have an illusion of security ? this is not a reason to invest here ...

The only project make me believe ... Holochain
cryptonitro

Activity: 348
Merit: 119

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:33:51 AM

still no more MN from some day , very proud to see people continu do trust me !

The only project make me believe ... Holochain
mrmin007

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 11:43:24 AM

TFC going strong at 0,00045 BTC for 1 TFC and 29 masternodes up and running.

The blockchain is proving to be resilient and TX speed time is increasing. We are already seeing speeds at around 300 TX/second.
Northern Network
Copper Member

Activity: 79

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:41:49 PM

I know and have personally worked with the team before and can vouch for them. They are honest and hard working, and did their best in previous projects to take decisions that would be in the best interests on investors. I have talked to them extensively about their plans for this project and I can safely say that I am satisfied that they have the capabilities to make their plans a reality.
JulianCrump

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:54:29 PM

I will continue to monitor the project and will be the first participant to register. Information about this project is also quite complete. Convinced that the project will be great in the future. Good Luck
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:12:35 PM

I know and have personally worked with the team before and can vouch for them. They are honest and hard working, and did their best in previous projects to take decisions that would be in the best interests on investors. I have talked to them extensively about their plans for this project and I can safely say that I am satisfied that they have the capabilities to make their plans a reality.

If what you are saying is true, then, I'll just watch how far this project will achieve as most of the MN coins has so much crap going on. If they can deliver, that would be great for their investors.
Dana BROOK

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:32:43 PM

There are a lot of similar projects now. How are you going to compete with them? Do you have a plan to attract the bulk of users?
ephraim_90

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:37:09 PM

Why are this people not afraid of scamming people? Make a coin and raise a money from it then its done! Thank you for your money.
TheFreedomCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 50

Blockchain Enthusiast

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 03:58:56 AM

More than 26% of total supply premined, so will we have massive marketing campaigns, such as Bitcointalk signature campaign to help spreading information and details of the project out to more potential investors?
I wish we will have such campaigns and will join them for sure.

We can see that the pre-mine is an issue for some people what we have decided is that after the ICO what ever remains from allocated coins to the ICO will be burnt, the funds from the ICO goes towards the products that will produce a passive income to Masternode Holders in BTC.

Best Regards
The Freedom Coin Team
TheFreedomCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Blockchain Enthusiast

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 04:01:00 AM

seeing this great teamwork will convince and produce good results, hopefully this good project plan will work

Thank you Zain

The products can be tracked in our portal performance and results are already live. Yesterday was a good day for the traders.

Best Regards
The Freedom Coin Team
TheFreedomCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Blockchain Enthusiast

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 04:02:25 AM

I will continue to monitor the project and will be the first participant to register. Information about this project is also quite complete. Convinced that the project will be great in the future. Good Luck

Thank you JulianCrump

Track the project on the portal live.

We will release a full trading report every month what was the best trades/coins and the worst.

Best Regards
The Freedom Coin Team
TheFreedomCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Blockchain Enthusiast

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 04:04:36 AM

Why are this people not afraid of scamming people? Make a coin and raise a money from it then its done! Thank you for your money.

You are welcome to track all the money raised on the portal plus all expenses paid. https://portal.freedom-coin.io/Presale

What we are doing especially for people that do not like to read to do research is videos that will help you understand the project.

Best Regards
The Freedom Coin Team
TheFreedomCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Blockchain Enthusiast

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 04:07:12 AM

There are a lot of similar projects now. How are you going to compete with them? Do you have a plan to attract the bulk of users?

Hi Dana BROOK

We have a fully operational project, we are not promising results we are delivering them you can log in to our portal and track the live result.

We will pay a passive income to Masternode and Shared Masternode Holders that get involved in the ICO through Network Support Fees plus their Masternodes will produce TFC thus generating more passive income.

https://portal.freedom-coin.io/Presale

Best Regards

The Freedom Coin Team
TheFreedomCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Blockchain Enthusiast

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 04:09:07 AM

If what you are saying is true, then, I'll just watch how far this project will achieve as most of the MN coins has so much crap going on. If they can deliver, that would be great for their investors.

Hi tippytoes

We are committed to full transparence please login in to our portal to follow all the progress live, we are making progress every day.

Full Monthly results will be published.

https://portal.freedom-coin.io

Best Regards

The Freedom Coin Team
TheFreedomCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Blockchain Enthusiast

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 04:11:00 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2018, 12:33:04 PM by TheFreedomCoin

The project is worthy of attention. How confident are you you will be able to stick to the road map?

Hi Anaviscacam

We have already achieved some of the milestones way in advance, we are growing our team to ensure we achieve all Milestone on or before schedule.

Best Regards

The Freedom Coin Team
TheFreedomCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Blockchain Enthusiast

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 01:46:27 PM

What's the soft cap and hard cap, how much you plan to raise?

Good Day FaitheLeaanAn

Our soft cap would be 250 BTC and the Hard Cap 1 000 BTC

Best Regards
The Freedom Coin Team
leodiaz

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:47:53 PM

One more the project of masternodes. Is Freedom Coin going to be faster and more secure than others? What is the exact concept that really highlights the difference with the other masternode?
Oscar1979

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:59:49 PM

Based on how many masternodes on the network are you basing your reward calculations?
Masteriano4423

Activity: 152

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:19:24 PM

are you requiring phone number verification to join discord chat? I am not able to get involved in
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: