Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:33:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How does bitcoin affects your emotional and mental aspect of your life?  (Read 2942 times)
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:06:55 PM

Bitcoin gave me the financial freedom I wanted. Earlier I was in depression, due to the lack of money. But the passive income from Bitcoin changed my condition a lot. Now I am very happy!
Bitcoin can change your emotional, like you said earlier you feel upset and depression because lack of financial, but after you joined in crypto your life change it become better and happy. Bitcoin is very helpful it give us chance to change our life to become  better and financially stable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:23:26 PM

Such complicated sentences, look like straight out of some kind of psychology text book.
i will not comment the tec but the question, when market is down general my emotional state follows with it because i am invested in this industry.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:27:06 PM

I think if you are affected in everythings related to bitcoin, and having a mental and emotional breakdown. You must see a doctor. You didnt need to take seriously about everything related here, their are so much important rather than bit.
BItcoin gives a lot of dreams, especially since December 2017 the price reaches almost 20,000 USD. That is, there is nothing impossible for bitcoin investors to achieve what they dream of. Bitcoin has made a lot of millionaires around the world. But that was before December 2017. After that, prices continued to decline, and there was a lot of mental and emotional pressure because they hoped the prices were as high as they once were. Expectations are too high, but reality is sometimes not the same as expectations.

This condition of emotional pressure is happening due to users joined bitcoin in its peak time and not when they heard in starting and not having faith so did not invested and after that bough on high. So now for them the price is very low. But if you take the users who adopted bitcoin from early age or atleast nearby 2015 - 16 when bitcoin and other cryptocurrency was in news. That was the time to join it.

I joined in that time and had faith that it will give me financial freedom and my faith payed me and i earned lot in 2017. So Bitcoin has a real affect on my life both emotional and mental as i was attached emotionally and i was mentally strong that i will surely earn.

entebah

Activity: 1548
Merit: 153

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:40:42 AM

Bitcoin gave me the financial freedom I wanted. Earlier I was in depression, due to the lack of money. But the passive income from Bitcoin changed my condition a lot. Now I am very happy!
Bitcoin can change your emotional, like you said earlier you feel upset and depression because lack of financial, but after you joined in crypto your life change it become better and happy. Bitcoin is very helpful it give us chance to change our life to become  better and financially stable.
That's right, after I found out about Bitcoin my life has changed financially, my economy has been helped by bitcoin, it really makes me feel very deep emotionally, I am very excited about my current situation. I am honest here, I am greatly helped by the presence of bitcoin.

VickyRobin

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:46:41 AM

Since I started investing in bitcoin, it has taught me to believe in my investment and always be patient, no need to be hurry and regret in the future.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:02:44 AM

usually bitcoin can give a lot of influence to these traders when cryptocurrency prices fall because there will definitely be a lot of panic and emotional or mental they become a little disturbed because they have very high pressure when you are stuck at an expensive price.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:25:47 AM

but bitcoin can also break your mentality worse, if you invest without any knowledge capital, of course it is a bad thing, remember that bitcoin investment also has risks? many traders become depressed and emotional because they lose big when prices weaken from $19k to $6k, it is one example that the influence of bitcoin can be positive and negative
oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 05:58:53 AM

The positive aspect is that when I think of what I have achieved from bitcoin it makes me feel good and gives me hope for a better tomorrow and for the negative side when the price drops it to make me feel am losing

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀