Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 06:23:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BLOCFORM ITO STARTS MAY 10 2018 | KNOW YOUR IDOL, BECOME ONE YOURSELF!  (Read 3536 times)
youngcelebrity

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:06:55 PM

What percentage of the tokens will be sold during your ITO?
martijohn

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:50:07 PM

Will I be able to use your tokens inside the platform? How does it work?
Dagfin

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:18:51 PM

Where do you plan to trade your tokens?
buevevgen

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:03:54 PM

Is your token ERC20? Is MEW good to store your tokens?
kasterin111f

Activity: 96

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:05:43 PM

Who is in your team?
charlbrown

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:08:10 PM

I want to pay in fiat to buy tokens, is it possible?
Namixi

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:07:34 PM

in the announcement are written numbers next to the name of the social network, is this the number of your subscribers? if so, why did not I even see a link to your twitter?
DTKcompany (OP)

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:17:08 PM

To find content easier and save precious time, people are guided by trends. They reflect the popular directions in the world of show business, but also have a disadvatage - paid content promotion, which in quality is no different from what is written on the fences. Views are growing, the number of likes rolls over, and the value of art falls. What to do? Put the dislikes and angry comments? We know the answer is blocformglobal.co
BlocForm gives people the opportunity to define what is relevant today. No promotion, only the author's content, the popularity of which is determined by you. Download video and audio, buy tickets to concerts and watch live broadcasts of concerts right from the screen your smartphone.
Together with BlocForm you can define the trends.
https://i.imgur.com/4QxoVYx.png
DTKcompany (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:43:34 PM

Any money needs to be earned. Passive or active - it doesn't matter, but the fact itself is very important. "Mining" of the cryptocurrency has hyped because of such a passive income opportunity. ICO tokens, can be only bought. However! BFG tokens can be earned in different ways.
Don't underestimate the referral links. Moreover, you can get tokens for being active in the app and on the platform: support of the actors, charts voting, leaving reviews and etc. BFG tokens can be easily earned by using your knowledge and some free time Smiley

https://i.imgur.com/vzjnfvl.png
DTKcompany (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:19:59 PM

Piracy - is it good or bad? Well, getting any digital content for free is a very attractive idea. However, it also brings a hell of a loss on the entire media sphere. This invariably affects the quality and population of content creators.
Surely everyone who has ever used free music services, faced with the fact that the original tracks are removed, and in their place come hundreds and thousands of crafts that are not of good quality. Dubious indie content in this case overlaps the musical Alma-ater. And then they come.
The licensed application. Official licenses allow you to get access only to high-quality content, avoid tons of hype is not on the subject, as well as directly support the favorite author, whether an artist, actor or musician. BlocForm application will also allow you to download music and not only have access to the internal non-digital market : merch, e concert booking.t.C.
BlocForm. Everything you love is in one place. Under a proud flag, without a skull and bones.

https://i.imgur.com/2QRzOzR.jpg
DTKcompany (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:22:51 AM

Essays "What I did this summer" at school, personal CV when applying for a job...It was hard to imagine that for information about a person will ever pay money. Stars gives interviews to publications and resources by the ton. But sometimes the facts about your idol you have to "pull out" of tons of the fake news and out-dated information. They are not generated in order to discredit anyone, but in the pursuit for hype and parasitism on loud and famous names.
BlocForm offers its own solution to the current situation - a separate ecosystem in which each celebrity will be able to give interviews to their fans both on the basis of publications and the Q&A format. All information is systematized in one place, which will be easy to find in the star card. This is convenient for both ordinary fans and idols, because all information aspects, of course, are monetized.

https://i.imgur.com/vPmnHU2.png
DTKcompany (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:44:16 PM

It has been a long time since man realized the imperfection of barter and invented coins for a more convenient and honest exchange. Silver and gold were soon replaced by copper, and then on paper equivalents. Although watermarked paper has no actual value, it confidently holds the brand of the main payment method in the modern world.
The market for cryptocurrencies and ICO tokens differs significantly from the classical market - each coin carries an actual value. It is not just a way to pay on the sites and exchanges, but also a way to support the global market to a new, digital level. BFG token is the case when you can pay for a concert ticket and buy a new album for one token and on one platform. BFG token combines all vectors of art, from small to large. You probably should get acquainted with the technique of his work: "link to the WP"

https://i.imgur.com/fTdsY3f.png
DTKcompany (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:36:35 PM

Hello everyone! BlocForm Global is now traded on exrates.me!
Almost a year ago we started the development of our project and preparation for our Token Sale. Many partnerships and events, long hours working and arguing on the concept and here we come - a whole new level of the interaction with the cryptoworld is finally reached.
Exchange listing plays an important role in the lifecycle of almost every blockchain-based project. It affects token circulation and provides a good opportunity to attract new potential users to the platform. That’s why we’ve chosen the Exrates.me to be the very first exchange.
Exrates is an actively-growing cryptocurrency exchange, which provides trust financial services for those who want to buy cryptocurrency in a fast and convenient way. Trading costs at Exrates are in line with what most exchanges are charging. The applicable commissions for purchase or sale at the exchange is 0.2% per trade while the commission for replenishment (refill orders) amounts to 0.5%.
Our project has the BFG ticker and has BTC/BFG, ETH/BFG and USD/BFG trading pairs. If you or your friends missed our Token Sale - now you have best possible opportunity to grab some tokens for a really good price before it goes all the way up! Now go check the Exrates.me and stay tuned for further updates!

https://i.imgur.com/cwcza00.jpg
dancingAce

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:49:05 PM

Is your hard cap fixed in ETH, USD or your tokens?
DTKcompany (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:50:48 AM

Is your hard cap fixed in ETH, USD or your tokens?

In USD. $22,500,000
DTKcompany (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:52:17 AM

Hello everyone! On August 13th BFG token entered the market on exrates.me!
Two weeks passed, so it’s time to take the stock!
Since the very first exchange order our token gained 20% of its starting price and is not going to stop!
Total trading volume for this period reached $26,555,000 and total BFG supply almost reached 150,000,000.
Average trade amount stood at $15,000.
We are very pleased by the fact that our community is growing every day. More and more people are joining the platform by buying tokens on exrates.me
Get ready for the new peaks and achievements and join BlocForm Global!

https://i.imgur.com/2gw7Wud.png
DTKcompany (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:07:39 AM

Outdoor advertising today is a relic of the past: thousands of billboards, leaflets on every wall. The effectiveness of such kind of promotion tends to zero: in the landscapes of gray cities there is no special desire to look around for potentially useful advertising.
What not to say about online advertising. Pre-rolls and inserts in the middle of video clips in popular media hostings, targeted advertising based on smart algorithms from advertising giants. But as often as it turns out to be useless, so often it is hidden by anti-advertising extensions and applications. Waiting for the bite is only effective in the fish spot - it makes no sense to throw the fishnet in places where the desired "fish" can be found only theoretically.
Targeting is everything. It is much more effective to place your offers on the site with the target audience and the larger it is, the greater is the chance to find your customer. That is why it is more profitable and convenient to provide services in the field of digital content in the BlocForm ecosystem - users will be attracted by advertising campaigns similar to their search requests, and the advertiser will receive a "key" to the world community, which will hardly refuse pleasant products and services.

https://i.imgur.com/iHsrXOE.png
DTKcompany (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:23:31 AM

The majority of the stars rating drops happen, due to the fact that the artist is losing touch with his audience.
If provocation, coming-outs or collaborations are not helpful at such moments, then the star...falls. The understanding of the community's desires is the most important task for any artist, no matter how original he is.
BlocForm is ready to restore this link between the fan and the idol. The artist will always be aware of the key trends of his audience by voluntary data collection, voting and comments, which are filtered and summed up using the AI.
To be the star of the show or to keep quiet in happy ignorance? Everyone decides for himself. We know everything about fans and their idols and we are always ready to provide all the resources for the prosperity of the show business industry.

https://i.imgur.com/BdKVX8G.png
DTKcompany (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:31:31 PM

During the history of humanity people always seeked for some kind of entertainment. Gladiator pits, circuses, traveling musicians were there, in this sense the world has not changed and probably would never do. But troubles were there too. Logistics, economics, your bard being eaten by a bear. Now these troubles are not everlasting, BlocForm is here to sort them out( except for the bears of course). Plan your own concert or your trip to another one, find the best housing opportunities, keep your intellectual property safe and talk to your fans or idols. All on https://www.blocformglobal.io/

https://i.imgur.com/W0kFW70.png
DTKcompany (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:18:34 PM

Could you please let us all know how you plan on meeting security challenges such as hack attack or ddos? As I know this is the main problem of 21st century.

First of all, blockchain technology itself was created as a secured distributed ledger. Our development team has a massive experience in the data protection field, so our users don't need to worry about the DDoS or any other kind of attacks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: