Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:56:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: your faworite BOUNTY ? ? ?  (Read 695 times)
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:02:01 AM

For now I still don't have a favorite because there are still beginners and are just learning but a few days ago I saw a list of bounty manager with a reputation of being very good and eventually I followed their project.Hopefully the result is good and not disappointing.And their bounty will be may favorite soon.
JacksonFenton

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:09:26 AM

Somethings like GCO, AGI, FTW,... If lucky, this bounty will be paid in August
dr_chen

Activity: 494
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:14:57 AM

Of course my favorite bounty is the project i'm working on right now.  Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) details here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4185316.0    I recommend you take a look, the decision is yours.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:26:01 PM

I would have to go with MAGNUS, the bounty that I am currently participating in right now. They are a good project I believe, i have done my research into them and it looks legit enough. A good coin, a good product, a strong and growing community behind the coin, what's not to love? Just check it out for yourself and you will see what I mean. Here is the link. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4453035.0
hurikom

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:27:57 PM

abundance my most loved sprintx, on the grounds that as I would see it this abundance is extremely pleasant and has colossal potential. I'm certain this abundance will be a gigantic achievement.
tanveer01

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:35:07 PM

I have no bounties in my favourite list, actually i have favourite list of Managers. If you know good manager who always start real bounty, then you never ever get scam and always get your tokens for your hardowrk. I have lot of managers in my list, but one of my favourite manager is- btcltcdigger
Escan0r

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:36:32 PM

hallo friends,

what is your faworite bounty in May?

I think it is a favorite Kickcity to help in May because I had the chance to benefit from the bounty and it was quite good to get the payment. Because of the bounty I get enough money to buy necessities every day.
BenjaminFranklingwould

Activity: 335
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:37:07 PM

My favorite bounty at the moment is - Qilimanjaro project. I like their idea and team has enough experience to do it. I think it can succeed and if it is then we will have a lot of new opportunities. Just choose the project that you really believe in and work on it. Don't promore ponzi like bitconnect and other garbage.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
Marbela2018

Activity: 113

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 11:42:12 PM

hallo friends,

There is no favorite bounty for me, I consider it all the same. I am currently participating in more than 20 bounties, and I hope one of them can be of value for this month.

Serenus

Activity: 339

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 03:40:29 PM

I choose the bounty campaign Robotina. Very generously they paid for twitter and facebook, their coin recently went to the stock exchange, today sold a little.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    SkyWay    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
$1BN USD INVESTMENT ROUND OPENS 10th JULY, 2017      |      NEW GENERATION OF WORLD TRANSPORT SYSTEM
>                                  WHITEPAPER | BUSINESS PLAN | BITCOINTALK | SLACK | TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK                                  <
JeffreyElvis

Activity: 162

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:47:47 PM

hallo friends,

I think these bounties have a bright future and it will bring us a big profit in future:-

Robotina
Qilimanjaro
Kickcity

&
AGI
Suares02man

Activity: 218

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:01:07 PM

You know, the last bounty did not please me, now I look at Cointroops, I think with him I'm lucky, everyone counts constantly and the Manager is quite friendly.
Vpbank2018

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:03:57 PM

I think Codex Protocol bounty program is very interesting, it seems that when listing on exchange this will be coin hot can bring great profits.
JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:26:52 PM

I do not have any favorite bounty campaigns. All projects where I participate are promising and I hope I will benefit them.

carcas

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:28:49 PM

All bounties were good this year but many bounties failed due to poor market conditions and the many scam projects. this makes me careful in choosing a bounty program.
itrade777

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:30:57 PM

I think MovieCoin is a good candidate with Amazix with its backed up. The bounty is composed of 4 phases with different reward and tasks. We must just join all and reap the rewards in the distribution phase.
Mlowo

Activity: 182

www.daxico.com

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:39:26 PM

My favorite bounty is the signature campaign bounty, because if we follow the signature campaign until the end of the campaign we will get the most token wages from the other bounties, until now I still like the signature campaign.

Hometown789

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:40:54 PM

Last year, the bounty campaign I was most impressed with was the bounty project of ARCBLOCK and CYBERMILES.
These are the projects that can say I earned the most and the most valuable since I first started taking part in earning money from making bounty on bitcointalk.
anupaditya

Activity: 172

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:33:50 PM

My favorite bounty program is Paygine . It is 100% trust able and have a good coin value to. I am even using it as a signature !
HaroldConway

Activity: 185

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:48:59 PM

hallo friends,

These are my favorite bounty:-

Paygine
Amazix
Codex

I think it's will give me a big profit at this end of the year when is increasing the price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: