Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:00:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: your faworite BOUNTY ? ? ?  (Read 695 times)
Locotoni (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:43:23 AM

hallo friends,

what is your faworite bounty in May?
zfrey

Activity: 686
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:57:53 AM

My favorite bounty in May is daostack for me. Both the project is solid, the amount awarded is good and the hype rate is very high. I hope you can go to a good stock market and win.
stitch80

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 11:47:30 AM

My favourite bounty was Shivom from Amazix team.
The bright idea, skilled team and smart marketing. As the result - they successfully reached hard cap, the main sale was closed in one day.
And, of course, it was the bounty from Amazix. In my opinion, Amazix team provides bounty hunters with best campaigns - responsible ICOs, clear campaign rules, fair treatment.
KeithBeeCham

Activity: 252
Merit: 22

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:53:47 AM

I think I like all bounties are being managed by Amazix team Grin. All of these bounty campaigns are really good and projects behind them are also really good. At the moment, Amazix team is the best bounty manager in this forum cause all bounty campaigns they manage are so fucking awesome.

Cemplakaleght

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:11:49 PM

this month I still like the bounty portal that is managed by bounty platform
can access https://bountyplatform.io/user
Fx112358

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:07:41 PM

Hi bros,

I am a newbie and I really want to try some bountys but not any success yet, 2 on-the-go Facebook campaigns that I have been joined are delayed too so I have no favourite one. Could you guys suggest any tips for a beginer like me? I found that Bitcointalk is a great resource where I could gain most of worthy information but I don't know where to start, sometime I feel likely to be sinked in this huge forrum.
Locotoni (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:51:14 PM

My favourite bounty was Shivom from Amazix team.
The bright idea, skilled team and smart marketing. As the result - they successfully reached hard cap, the main sale was closed in one day.
And, of course, it was the bounty from Amazix. In my opinion, Amazix team provides bounty hunters with best campaigns - responsible ICOs, clear campaign rules, fair treatment.

yeah, me to like shivom ^^ and robotina
i have 1 stake in shivom signature Cheesy

but it finished,

what you think about new bountyes?
Hivecool

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:00:31 PM

I prefer the  signatures campaign (if you mean it). Since it takes very little time and can give a good reward.
jm135 sir

Activity: 117

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:14:29 PM

Im a newbie in bounty program here on bitcointalk i tried to participate in filipcoin,bitcoin crown, money token,gymrewards and bountyhive the best part of it is the distribution of tokens when you get your shares and wait until you can trade it in exchanger. Being a bounty hunter is an awesome experience you get paid by doing tasks without investment. One of my favorite is bitcoin crown.

The Bitcoin Crown platform offers the safest crypto platform for online gamers & crypto currencies worldwide. Our solution for locally and digitally exchanging all FIAT and CRYPTO currencies between any interested parties, is unique. A decentralized platform to manage, distribute, and trade virtual goods. Giving Gamers and content creators a new model of virtual ownership.
max fray

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:28:13 PM

Hi bros,

I am a newbie and I really want to try some bountys but not any success yet, 2 on-the-go Facebook campaigns that I have been joined are delayed too so I have no favourite one. Could you guys suggest any tips for a beginer like me? I found that Bitcointalk is a great resource where I could gain most of worthy information but I don't know where to start, sometime I feel likely to be sinked in this huge forrum.

Try here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
Just choose the project you want to participate in. Read their white papers, study the conditions of distributing the rewards.. and go on promoting! )
You can also find some promising projects here: https://icodrops.com/whitelist/
Good luck! )

mey466

Activity: 368

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:19:25 PM

Favorite bounty for me that is out by sylon and needmoney I like it because it is trusted to its success
Todychopper77

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:54:39 AM

my favorite bounty is bounty that is almost towards hardcap has no hope of getting profit together, I guess that's my opinion
GQ_Crypto

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:58:12 AM

In May, there was an excellent bounty company from the project shivom, as it will be released to the exchange you can look at the project.
military

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:24:46 AM

hallo friends,

If you want good bounty - I recommend Luckchemy, there is an award in tokens, not in stakes. So you will receive a good award
Milansilver7

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:28:35 AM

My favorite gift in May? I can not tell you everything, but I will give you some information, I think Zuflo's gift is good, Bidium is also good, Cubomania is also good, lots of nice prizes, you can see it in the gift altcoin.
HoaNguyen

Activity: 238

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:37:26 AM

I don't really know in May there is any good bounty campaign to join. For now, I'm being in Beaxy bounty campaign, I thought that it's the best bounty but atm I don't think so anymore cause it removed participants limit in their bounty campaign and their spreadsheet is updated very slow. At the moment, I'm taking a look at XYO bounty campaign, but there are so many people joined this bounty already.

Natusik

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:30:53 PM

My favorite bounty campaign in May is Nousplatform, part two! I participated earlier in the first part and was able to earn a decent number of coins! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3473476.msg36066568#msg36066568
ashaksagnis

Activity: 630
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 03:56:08 PM

if you talk about what kind of bounty then signature for sure.
and i really like Deal Doin project. Thats why i m wearing their avatar.

Fx112358

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:37:17 PM

Hi bros,

Try here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
Just choose the project you want to participate in. Read their white papers, study the conditions of distributing the rewards.. and go on promoting! )
You can also find some promising projects here: https://icodrops.com/whitelist/
Good luck! )

Great thanks bro for your sharing. By the way I wonder if you are intrested in Airdrop? There are so many Airdrops nowadays and the fact is only a small number of them are quite good while the rest is rubbish. Could you suggest me some symbols to decide do or donot join?
prostoFILIA

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:36:20 PM

hallo friends,

In May my favorite bounty-Impessio.Payments promise to be good.Especially considering the current situation with bounty.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: