Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:09:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Shirts - helping spread the word  (Read 942 times)
evoked22 (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 01:52:37 PM

Hello Smiley

I wanted to show you a shirt that my friends and I are getting made to support the revolution!!!

If you are interested in getting one please let me know your size and if you would like it in black or white or a particular coin. Also Please note that these are not mass produces and are made to order so we are needing to get orders in ASAP to secure the first lot of screen printing.  You can trade with BTC or LTC.

Cost: $40~$50 USD (shipping included) or equivalent in crypto currency (preferred).
Order by: ~14th of December 2013.
Please submit your orders by the end date. Based on how many people order we might be able to get a better price.

Image 1.1

Image 1.2

Image 1.3

Image 1.4

Image 1.5

Image 1.6

SnZN5o2ePUgtr9roQyavBC3r41vz7p63ne
evoked22 (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 11:23:50 PM

You need the price to be around $15-$20...you can find them all over the interwebz for $15-$20 with shipping included.
$40-$50 for a single tshirt is greedy, imo.
Good luck though!

Cheers for that mate!

I would love to be able to say that I can sell them for $15-$20 but unfortunately I dont have the luxury of living in china or having 20 kids working in my basement nor do I support such a thing. If you can find me a way to do that for the price you mentioned then please do enlighten me Smiley

All these shirts are designed and printed in Australia FYI. Also i did mention that this is not a business and given the number of orders we may be able to combine and get a discount.

Cheers.

Authentic

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

1FRpXqj6kedknh5uNpdo8FS3U49XJPJJy1

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 12:36:51 AM

You said shipping included. Also international shipping?

evoked22 (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 03:15:19 AM

You said shipping included. Also international shipping?

Hello

Yes it does include international shipping Smiley Cheers

Nightowlace

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2013, 03:26:51 AM

1. How are these made? Is it the iron on decal style? If so I will pass. If it is screen printing then I would be interested.

2. I think your condescending attitude sucks. Maybe you do not understand customer service because as you stated you're not in this business. When someone criticizes you or your product either ignore it and move on or humbly ask for real feedback that may be useful for you in this endeavor.

3. Captain SS don't be such a dick. You and I both know there are plenty of other worse designed T's for far more. I actually paid 0.5 bitcoin for a I am Satoshi T which was about $60 at the time. (That shirt is awesome though, and I do not regret it). Not to mention that is an over sized graphic and the back is an off center graphic both of which cost extra. Plus there are three colors which means 3 seperate screens.

4. Please PM me. I live in the states and have had a relationship with a local screen printer for quite sometime and can likely get these made for you for $8-$9 each on quality cotton and screen printed. 
evoked22 (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 06:37:12 AM

1. How are these made? Is it the iron on decal style? If so I will pass. If it is screen printing then I would be interested.

2. I think your condescending attitude sucks. Maybe you do not understand customer service because as you stated you're not in this business. When someone criticizes you or your product either ignore it and move on or humbly ask for real feedback that may be useful for you in this endeavor.

3. Captain SS don't be such a dick. You and I both know there are plenty of other worse designed T's for far more. I actually paid 0.5 bitcoin for a I am Satoshi T which was about $60 at the time. (That shirt is awesome though, and I do not regret it). Not to mention that is an over sized graphic and the back is an off center graphic both of which cost extra. Plus there are three colors which means 3 seperate screens.

4. Please PM me. I live in the states and have had a relationship with a local screen printer for quite sometime and can likely get these made for you for $8-$9 each on quality cotton and screen printed. 

Thanks for the interest!

1. They will be screen printed.

2. Thank you, i will keep that in mind.

3. NA

4. I appreciate your offer and help. I'll PM you, though the overall quality is very important and we would rather use the place that we have tested. Cheers

myrez

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 09:16:22 PM

Ye shirts is kinda expensive and fonts doesn't even look good.
kezzyp

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 04:09:59 PM

Its a real good idea you got on, see it through and make more research to get and sell it at a cheap price, ignore critics and make sure you love bitcoins and taking the idea to the next level and not just for some bitcoins ride, contribute to the growth of bitcoin in one way or another, make it benefit other too...
Rawted

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 04:51:42 PM

You need the price to be around $15-$20...you can find them all over the interwebz for $15-$20 with shipping included.
$40-$50 for a single tshirt is greedy, imo.
Good luck though!
How about you stop running and refund people you stole from, SynOps?
Authentic

Activity: 112

1FRpXqj6kedknh5uNpdo8FS3U49XJPJJy1

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 04:56:51 PM

I don't think the fonts he/she chose look bad at all. I think the design is nice.

hieroglyph

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 04:27:02 PM

I gotta say it's a good idea right to the point and it's open to the whole crypto community.  Keep up the good work oh and I like the "do you even mine bro" line.  Grin

evoked22 (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 04:59:10 PM

Its a real good idea you got on, see it through and make more research to get and sell it at a cheap price, ignore critics and make sure you love bitcoins and taking the idea to the next level and not just for some bitcoins ride, contribute to the growth of bitcoin in one way or another, make it benefit other too...

Your appreciation is appreciated Smiley

This is one of the most exciting times to be alive and this was made for the love of that. We have spread the word to every person we know because that is the least we can do to be a part of this.

evoked22 (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 05:00:36 PM

I don't think the fonts he/she chose look bad at all. I think the design is nice.

Thanks mate, im glad the energy of the conversation has become more positive. Thats how we want it to be.

evoked22 (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 05:31:01 PM

I gotta say it's a good idea right to the point and it's open to the whole crypto community.  Keep up the good work oh and I like the "do you even mine bro" line.  Grin

haha yeh every time i look at it it puts a smile on my face Smiley

cheers!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: