Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:00:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW Litecoin Faucet - Get FREE Litecoins  (Read 12916 times)
waldocarter

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 09:48:17 PM

I got my payout too, but won't be visiting this faucet anymore. I know I shouldn't complain since it's free coins in the first place but with the new referral system, I won't be making enough coins for the site to be worth my time.

Ah well!

Sorry to hear that Frost000, but yeah I know what you mean, they changed how the whole thing works. It may get interesting again when they have the Jackpot game up and running.
I hope they change a bit the algorithm on the rewards so that not having referrals isn't penalized that much like it is now (yeah in turn they would decrease the big reward for having many referrals, such is life.)
The issue is that as Frost000 says it isn't profitable to visit the faucet under these rules anymore, unless you get to be one of the lucky 30 winners each day.

I would personally be inclined to sacrifice part of my earnings for spinning by myself (I'm at almost 50 refs) if that means getting back some referral % again and those guys below me getting more to themselves at the same time. That's the only thing that can keep people around long enough to make this a profitable faucet for both the creator and us.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pitstop (OP)

Activity: 238

We who are about to Mine, Salute You!

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 10:14:38 PM

I got my payout too, but won't be visiting this faucet anymore. I know I shouldn't complain since it's free coins in the first place but with the new referral system, I won't be making enough coins for the site to be worth my time.

Ah well!

Sorry to hear that Frost000, but yeah I know what you mean, they changed how the whole thing works. It may get interesting again when they have the Jackpot game up and running.
I hope they change a bit the algorithm on the rewards so that not having referrals isn't penalized that much like it is now (yeah in turn they would decrease the big reward for having many referrals, such is life.)
The issue is that as Frost000 says it isn't profitable to visit the faucet under these rules anymore, unless you get to be one of the lucky 30 winners each day.

I would personally be inclined to sacrifice part of my earnings for spinning by myself (I'm at almost 50 refs) if that means getting back some referral % again and those guys below me getting more to themselves at the same time. That's the only thing that can keep people around long enough to make this a profitable faucet for both the creator and us.

Agreed! My thinking is they were not ready for the explosion in players, 1000 to 20000 in only a few weeks. You can see from the player chart on the site that only a small number are active so I think we will continue to see changes to how it is played, lets hope they are for the better for all the members.

Pitstop (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 08:27:56 PM

It this still working?

Are you having problems with it undeadbitcoiner?

Pitstop (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 11:58:12 PM

Ah well!

50 Refs is great waldocarter!!

Pitstop (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 08:10:49 PM

LTC up +10.84 % today. BTC only up +1.52 %. Live charts on Coinmarketcap.com

Pitstop (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 08:40:00 PM

Ouch!! Most coins getting hit hard the last few days!! WTF. Could this be due to all the new alts about to hit the market?

waldocarter

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 09:45:28 PM

Ouch!! Most coins getting hit hard the last few days!! WTF. Could this be due to all the new alts about to hit the market?
nah, just regular ups and downs. The alts hitting the market are a joke, the only one without an insanely ridiculous hype has been RonPaulCoin, but that isn't pulling much BTC volume by itself to account for other coins falling down.

Pitstop (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 10:06:11 PM

nah, just regular ups and downs. The alts hitting the market are a joke, the only one without an insanely ridiculous hype has been RonPaulCoin, but that isn't pulling much BTC volume by itself to account for other coins falling down.

Yeah you could be right mate, but the last big fall was due to the news out of China, I didn't hear anything this time to cause a fall so just grabbing straws. I know the free market will decide which coins live or die but I do think doge changed that. The masses will flock to what is a little different and of course free and/or easy to mine at the start and that worries me a little. Which coins do you think will make it? I like Netcoin & Earthcoin and a handful of the more established ones of course!

bumpusee

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 10:08:40 PM

lol not worth the time

Pitstop (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 10:48:23 PM

lol not worth the time

I disagree bumpusse! they changed the rules a bit from the start but if you have a network it works out really well, now it's about creating a downline and the bigger downline you have the higher your winnings when you roll, before your downline had to be active for you to earn but now they don't. Of course it still takes up a little time ( about 1min30 sec ) a day to do 10 or so rolls but it's "FREE" so I don't see the problem. What's your argument against it?

Pitstop (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 08:37:01 PM

Both Litcoin & Bitcoin up so far today, Litecoin slightly more at +2.41 %

waldocarter

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 10:53:52 AM

Well, looks like the owner of this site jumped the shark  Roll Eyes

First they announce the faucet is down for maintenance until 14.01, then on 14.01 they announce that the site was sold, and a new owner would be relaunching the site on 17.01... now the message is that the site is for sale  Angry

so what was it? maintenance, sold or for sale? so sad, I had a bunch of ltc in there waiting to hit the cashout button (about 7000 uLTC). Will be hard to trust in this faucet again if they ever come back.

Pitstop (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 05:09:50 PM

Well, looks like the owner of this site jumped the shark  Roll Eyes

First they announce the faucet is down for maintenance until 14.01, then on 14.01 they announce that the site was sold, and a new owner would be relaunching the site on 17.01... now the message is that the site is for sale  Angry

so what was it? maintenance, sold or for sale? so sad, I had a bunch of ltc in there waiting to hit the cashout button (about 7000 uLTC). Will be hard to trust in this faucet again if they ever come back.

Agreed waldocarter! They are looking for buyers but say if they don't find any they will try to keep it going themselves. I've moved on to the Bitcoin one.

Frost000

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 05:28:44 PM

I'm kind of happy I jumped ship, then!

With their new rates, it would've been impossible for me to reach the minimum payout before the site "closed down" or whatever.
Pitstop (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 09:34:52 PM

I'm kind of happy I jumped ship, then!

With their new rates, it would've been impossible for me to reach the minimum payout before the site "closed down" or whatever.

Yeah mate! they screwed it up changing everything, lets hope they find someone who can do it right!

waldocarter

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 09:57:16 PM

Agreed waldocarter! They are looking for buyers but say if they don't find any they will try to keep it going themselves. I've moved on to the Bitcoin one.
The bitcoin one is great, moreso for whoever joins on my referral link as I share out comissions every weekend Smiley (linky on my sig  Wink )

Pitstop (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 05:05:01 PM

Hay Guy's! Just to let ya'll know, the Litecoin Faucet is back up and running!

Pitstop (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 08:25:25 PM

The bitcoin one is great, moreso for whoever joins on my referral link as I share out comissions every weekend Smiley (linky on my sig  Wink )

Oh just seen this now waldocarter and signed!!

Pitstop (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 08:15:13 PM

Yeah! I've been rolling today, it works the same as the litecoin one, will wait till Monday to see if it pays out as promised!! But you got your first payout already?

Pitstop (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 11:04:17 PM

Both Litcoin & Bitcoin down so far today!! Sad

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: