Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:36:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Neo EasyCoin Official - Buy BTC With Cash [UK,USA,Russia,Denmark,Sweden,Norway]  (Read 187388 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
NeoEasyCoin (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 03:03:46 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2014, 09:10:34 AM by NeoEasyCoin

In its efforts to search for innovative new ways to bring crypto-currencies to the masses Neo is proud to announce EasyCoin (easyco.in), the newest, simplest, hassle free way to buy crypto-currencies online without the need for a bank account

You will be able to create an account in less than three minutes at easyco.in, top-up your account at one of hundreds of thousands of payments locations worldwide. Following a successful top-up you will then have the ability to execute your order whenever you choose and those coins will be delivered to your wallet within a matter of seconds.

Initially launching across the UK, USA, Russia, Denmark, Sweden and Norway with more to follow, customers can trial our services hassle free by just confirming an email address and phone number before making your first top up.

Once topped up use either some, or all of your top up to purchase one or more different types of crypto-currency. To bring us into compliance with AML/KYC legislation customers will be required to verify their identity before being able to make a second top up.

EasyCoin supports industry standard security like 2 factor authentication as well as text message authentication to secure customers accounts against fraudulent use. We also lead the way with automated ID verification allowing us to verify customers identities faster than ever before; no more waiting days to have full access to a service.

EasyCoin echos Neo's core principles of transparency and ease of use through its clear fee structure and simple site navigation. The fee for topping up your account is 3.99% of the total money given to the agent plus a small convenience fee payable in store. EasyCoin charges no further fees when converting the top up into either Bitcoin or Litecoin.

EasyCoin aims to be a competitive solution for purchasing crypto-currencies internationally with a special focus on being a sustainable option for countries like the UK where lack of co-operation with the banks seems to pose a significant hurdle for Bitcoin related start ups.

EasyCoin will officially launch prior to December 31st 2013.

Phoenix

Activity: 57

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 03:11:10 PM

Looking forward to see this in action. Well done everyone, this is a major move towards ease of access.
bvt

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 03:20:33 PM

Good job Tom. Easycoin is going to be great! Wink
utens

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 03:50:32 PM

wow,  awesome!
ffssixtynine

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 03:52:02 PM

If it's not too early to ask, how is the service going to be marketed in these countries?

(And congrats!)
LiteBit
Legendary

Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 04:05:18 PM

EasyCoin charges no further fees when converting the top up into either Bitcoin or Litecoin.

I've seen this discussion on the Reddit pages of both currencies. Great news indeed!
lolstate

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 04:27:06 PM

This looks great!

Are there any plans for a smart phone wallet/app? If I could withdraw cash from an ATM, top up at my nearest payment centre, then buy my bitcoins before I leave the store, I would be very impressed.  Shocked
klee
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 04:57:22 PM

Nice! From where will be the price of BTC-LTC be derived from?
NeoEasyCoin (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 06:18:05 PM

If it's not too early to ask, how is the service going to be marketed in these countries?

(And congrats!)

Exact marketing strategy is still under formulation but expect online articles, advertisements etc. We won't be mass marketing the service from launch since we want a period of time to check we have the processes involved down to a T before trying to expand our customer base massively. The site will be fully beta tested before launch but when launching a new system like this it isn't beneficial to run before we can walk
NeoEasyCoin (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 06:26:46 PM

This looks great!

Are there any plans for a smart phone wallet/app? If I could withdraw cash from an ATM, top up at my nearest payment centre, then buy my bitcoins before I leave the store, I would be very impressed.  Shocked

The site can be used from most smartphones so yes, is quite possible you can purchase your coins while collecting the rest of your groceries. As for a smartphone app it's something we will definitely be considering in the future.
siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 06:51:45 PM

I cannot wait for this, and will hopefully find a a ZipZap close to my home. Nice work.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
kingcrimson
Legendary

Activity: 1025

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 07:19:09 PM

How much of the 4 % fee will go to Neo, and how much to ZipZap? Or does it all go to ZipZap and Neo gets profit some other way?
NeoEasyCoin (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 07:32:27 PM

How much of the 4 % fee will go to Neo, and how much to ZipZap? Or does it all go to ZipZap and Neo gets profit some other way?

Unfortunately I'm not at liberty to give that information as much as it may help our case for stating that sending money via cash internationally is understandably expensive
NeoEasyCoin (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 07:40:11 PM

Nice! From where will be the price of BTC-LTC be derived from?

It completely depends on the exchange we source the coins from. Hopefully you understand we can't divulge our pricing formula except to say that we WILL be competitive to the likes of localbitcoins, especially in times of high market volatility
melvster

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 08:12:41 PM

Congrats.  An awesome innovation, just in time for the Jan 3 -- 5 year anniversary -- of the block chain!
Elanthius

Activity: 45

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 09:26:22 PM

Do zipzap locations already exist in the UK? I've never heard of them. zipzap's website seems to be completely devoid of details. Are these 28000 locations going to spring out of nowhere on December 31st?
ffssixtynine

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 09:47:34 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=359737.msg3850812#msg3850812

It's not a single company with 28,000 locations. Every small local shop in the UK has a paypoint or payzone terminal. They'll connect to ZipZap through those terminals. I presume it will be like buying mobile phone credit.

I would assume the above is the case. If so, very nice Smiley
Kouye

Activity: 336

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 11:19:21 PM

Following a successful top-up you will then have the ability to execute your order whenever you choose and those coins will be delivered to your wallet within a matter of seconds.

How many seconds, exactly?

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
e521

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 12:33:55 AM

very good news for the UK market, I hope you all the best  Smiley

NeoEasyCoin (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 07:24:58 AM
Last edit: December 10, 2013, 09:56:31 AM by NeoEasyCoin

Following a successful top-up you will then have the ability to execute your order whenever you choose and those coins will be delivered to your wallet within a matter of seconds.

How many seconds, exactly?

Unless for some reason our servers were extremely busy the transaction would be actioned immediately.  After that, standard blockchain confirmation time
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: