Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:31:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Neo EasyCoin Official - Buy BTC With Cash [UK,USA,Russia,Denmark,Sweden,Norway]  (Read 187388 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
e521

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 04:49:37 PM

NeoEasyCoin could you confirm locations? Is it going to be as explained in this reply?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=359737.msg3850812#msg3850812

Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitstrange

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 05:08:06 PM

Deleteded
nahtnam
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2013, 01:28:10 AM

Will you guys support GreenDot as a payment? That is a very popular cash option in America.

NeoEasyCoin (OP)

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 02:16:02 PM

Will you guys support GreenDot as a payment? That is a very popular cash option in America.
We have no plans to use green dot at this moment in time
nahtnam
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2013, 12:28:26 AM

We have no plans to use green dot at this moment in time

Hmm. It  is a widely used option. I would recommend you use add it at some point in time!

coinhuddle

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 03:58:23 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2013, 04:15:18 PM by coinhuddle

Hello! Long time lurker and new member of the forum. Finally registered due to serious interest in easyco.in and the ZipZap partnership.

Regarding easyco.in specifically, how likely is the December 31st/Jan 1st launch?
As someone involved with Internet business development and strategy, launch dates on holidays, EOD Fridays, over the weekends, beginning of a new year, etc. rarely work out as intended.

What are the web development, design and user experience plans for easyco.in?
I don't intend to be rude, but the Neo sites are not designed very well from either an artistic or user-friendly perspective. Given the stakes and the audience being targeted, easyco.in should reflect a more serious investment in design and UX. Then, in the future, maybe your other products can follow suit.

How soon can an official press release be posted about the partnership with ZipZap?
A Dec 31/January launch date has been posted in multiple locations, including the official updates seen through your Havelock profile. However, I have not seen any official updates from Neo's web portals or ZipZap's website/blog regarding easyco.in's partnership with ZipZap. How soon can we expect to see this?

Thank you for any additional information you can provide.

EDIT:

I want to add that it may be smart to move to a different domain ccTLD/gTLD. Given the recent raids in India, they may decide to confiscate or terminate bitcoin businesses on .in. I understand the .in usage is purely for the clever domain branding, but I don't think it's worth the risk given India's current reaction.

All the best.
NeoEasyCoin (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 07:14:43 PM

Hello! Long time lurker and new member of the forum. Finally registered due to serious interest in easyco.in and the ZipZap partnership.

Regarding easyco.in specifically, how likely is the December 31st/Jan 1st launch?
As someone involved with Internet business development and strategy, launch dates on holidays, EOD Fridays, over the weekends, beginning of a new year, etc. rarely work out as intended.

I don't intend to be rude, but the Neo sites are not designed very well from either an artistic or user-friendly perspective. Given the stakes and the audience being targeted, easyco.in should reflect a more serious investment in design and UX. Then, in the future, maybe your other products can follow suit.

How soon can an official press release be posted about the partnership with ZipZap?
A Dec 31/January launch date has been posted in multiple locations, including the official updates seen through your Havelock profile. However, I have not seen any official updates from Neo's web portals or ZipZap's website/blog regarding easyco.in's partnership with ZipZap. How soon can we expect to see this?

EDIT:

I want to add that it may be smart to move to a different domain ccTLD/gTLD. Given the recent raids in India, they may decide to confiscate or terminate bitcoin businesses on .in. I understand the .in usage is purely for the clever domain branding, but I don't think it's worth the risk given India's current reaction.

All the best.

Welcome Coinhuddle, absolutely thrilled to see your interest.

1) Save some operational hiccup we haven't spotted yet we expect to be online in at least beta mode by Dec 31st. Our Dev team has been working very hard to multiple deadlines including easyco.in with more than one of the team working xmas day to keep us on track.

2) Sorry to hear you haven't been pleased with the current Neo sites, presumably you mean the shareholders website? We have used a Web designer in the development of easycoin but the UI has been in house. Based on its user demographic a lot more time has been invested in the layout and user experience, hopefully this will show. Based on any feedback we receive we are open to change but I'm confident we have made a great site in easyco.in

3)We are working closely with ZipZap to push this out in the form of an official press release when it suits us both best. So far we ourselves have officially announced it to shareholders via the Neo and Bee thread and to the rest of the Bitcoin community in a thread in service announcements as well as reddit. We will be holding off any mass marketing until we have had a chance to fully test easycoin during the beta period. Although we don't expect any bugs or snags, we are well aware how important the project is and we want it to run like clockwork before we attempt to bring thousands of customers into the equation.

4) Your raise a very good point here. I don't expect that we would be of any interest since we don't run any operations there but the hardline stance of the Indian government certainly doesn't bode well. We are discussing this internally on how best to proceed.

Tom
coinhuddle

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 07:34:18 PM

EDIT:

All the best.

Welcome Coinhuddle, absolutely thrilled to see your interest.

1) Save some operational hiccup we haven't spotted yet we expect to be online in at least beta mode by Dec 31st. Our Dev team has been working very hard to multiple deadlines including easyco.in with more than one of the team working xmas day to keep us on track.

2) Sorry to hear you haven't been pleased with the current Neo sites, presumably you mean the shareholders website? We have used a Web designer in the development of easycoin but the UI has been in house. Based on its user demographic a lot more time has been invested in the layout and user experience, hopefully this will show. Based on any feedback we receive we are open to change but I'm confident we have made a great site in easyco.in

3)We are working closely with ZipZap to push this out in the form of an official press release when it suits us both best. So far we ourselves have officially announced it to shareholders via the Neo and Bee thread and to the rest of the Bitcoin community in a thread in service announcements as well as reddit. We will be holding off any mass marketing until we have had a chance to fully test easycoin during the beta period. Although we don't expect any bugs or snags, we are well aware how important the project is and we want it to run like clockwork before we attempt to bring thousands of customers into the equation.

4) Your raise a very good point here. I don't expect that we would be of any interest since we don't run any operations there but the hardline stance of the Indian government certainly doesn't bode well. We are discussing this internally on how best to proceed.

Tom

What an excellent and quick response. Thank you! I will respond in the future with more constructive critiques of design and UX once there's something to comment on!
gannicus

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 05:49:44 AM

So, will there be an update regarding the launching of this service? I have posted in the other thread but was obviously ignored, so I hope here I get some answer. The last update had a lot news which we hadn't here anything more detailed since then, and we shareholders remain ignored (conference/public presentation? referral program? central bank of cyprus position on bitcoin? easycoin lauching?). You must understand that it is perfectly plausible for us to demand and be eager for new information regarding this company and its services for a thousand reasons. We do our best to comprehend that you are "working hard and nonstop" in this project yet we want to be up to date with the steps you are taking and the deadlines you have given.
NeoEasyCoin (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 06:47:07 PM

Unfortunately we have encountered a small delay in the launch of EasyCoin. The launch will now be rolled back approximately 7-10 days. This delay was unforeseeable in nature but only ranks in at trivial. Beta testers have been organised and updated already abut the delay. Apologies to anyone waiting to either use the service or get an update about what’s happening.

Tom
gannicus

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 01:36:17 PM

Unfortunately we have encountered a small delay in the launch of EasyCoin. The launch will now be rolled back approximately 7-10 days. This delay was unforeseeable in nature but only ranks in at trivial. Beta testers have been organised and updated already abut the delay. Apologies to anyone waiting to either use the service or get an update about what’s happening.

Tom

Ok, that is certainly not great news, but I still think an update should have been given (anyway it is "late" now). I hope this service starts working fine in the next days and/or the silence is broken at least, for bad or for good news.
NeoEasyCoin (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 02:47:18 PM

There will be further comments on the situation on Monday. Apologies
melvster

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 08:03:42 AM

There will be further comments on the situation on Monday. Apologies

Thanks for the update! Smiley
NeoEasyCoin (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 06:32:20 PM

EasyCoin is still undergoing the BETA phase of testing in some jurisdictions as we continue to add payment options for varying jurisdictions.

EasyCoin will have a delayed roll out in the US, this is due to awaiting the written clarification from FinCEN with regards to the basis of license requirements for our specific operation. This is unfortunate in the short term, however having these clarifications in writing will benefit the long term operations.

Availability in the UK will be online once the payment service provider goes online there, the same applies for Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Russia. We are working closely with other payment service providers to enable the platform to become available in other jurisdictions throughout Europe and the Rest of the World.

We offer apologies to those BETA testers and the wider public who are awaiting the commencement of operations in the US.
Quora

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 06:57:28 PM

Sounds good. I hope the service soon becomes available throughout Central Europe too.
matthewh3
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2014, 06:58:05 PM

You'll need to register in every single US state separately AFAIK.

NeoEasyCoin (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 07:12:44 PM

If we were buying and selling yes, this is correct. We now have legal council with two of the best lawyers in the business, both agree our situation is a grey area only Fincen can make a decision on. The advice we received prior to this came from someone  who no longer works with, or for the company.
bitcoin.newsfeed

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 09:54:59 PM

Availability in the UK will be online once the payment service provider goes online there, the same applies for Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Russia.

Who is payment provider for that countries ? ZipZap ? When they'll be ready ?

... Question Everything, Believe Nothing ...
melvster

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 11:01:19 PM

If we were buying and selling yes, this is correct. We now have legal council with two of the best lawyers in the business, both agree our situation is a grey area only Fincen can make a decision on. The advice we received prior to this came from someone  who no longer works with, or for the company.

Thanks for the update.  I still think this is the biggest news of the year so far ... best of luck with the rollout!
Quora

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 12:22:50 AM

I still think this is the biggest news of the year so far ...

Agreed.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: