Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:39:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bytecoin pumped hard  (Read 109 times)
HardFireMiner (OP)

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:08:10 AM

Good time of the day ladies and gentlemens, what is the reason for the sudden pump of the Bytecoin, is it just the Devs pumping it to dump it or something else? 8 hours ago it was listed on Binance and BOOOOOM, +150%.

Here is an opinion about BCN sudden rise from themerkel

https://themerkle.com/bytecoin-price-pump-quickly-becomes-unsustainable/

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
HardFireMiner (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:35:09 AM

Now it's network got completely frozen. What a joke this coin.

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:33:02 AM

yes it is pumped very hard but did you know that their web wallet on safe mode and cant be used since dec 2017 , it is take it so much time & even they didnt fix this problem. Im still BCN hodler just because I cant use my balance on their web wallet.
HardFireMiner (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:11:53 AM

yes it is pumped very hard but did you know that their web wallet on safe mode and cant be used since dec 2017 , it is take it so much time & even they didnt fix this problem. Im still BCN hodler just because I cant use my balance on their web wallet.

This is terrible, I am sorry to hear this. I think the worst thing it can be on a coin is when you can't actually use the coins, this is contrary against main reason of coin's existence.

So how comes Binance list it if it has an unusable blockchain?

TCivan

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:53:55 AM

Good time of the day ladies and gentlemens, what is the reason for the sudden pump of the Bytecoin, is it just the Devs pumping it to dump it or something else? 8 hours ago it was listed on Binance and BOOOOOM, +150%.

Here is an opinion about BCN sudden rise from themerkel

https://themerkle.com/bytecoin-price-pump-quickly-becomes-unsustainable/

Yeah, I think it is a common thing devs may do.

pump and dump to have bettter control on the market
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: