Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:56:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin 3 coming soon  (Read 19598 times)
Amson Nitek (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 04:22:34 PM

Hello everyone!
I'm not really a newbie but i can't say more.
I've been following the evolution of Bitcoin for a very long time and must say it became something of huge value, something i wouldn't expect. I must thank everyone for contributing and in particular Gavin for taking this project on his hands.
I've seen Bitcoin splitting like mere colours, as this is what you would expect from an open source and "libertarian" project, so i say go beyond, split thyselves like it should be but please don't just ccr as this brings nothing but noise (and by noise we mean bad noise too) in the community!
Just letting you know that Bitcoin 3 is coming in the chain and nearer to you than you can think, matured by the fails and success of the many altcoins, but also Bitcoin itself.
Now a simple question, what would you see in Bitcoin 3
Amson Nitek (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 05:27:45 PM

So far i could implement:
-Time between blocks, difficulty, coins per block and fee values based on users decision (if a=10, d=3 & b=9 then x=5), without the need to recompile and because of this no need to download the software many times just for a change.
-Balanced difficulty (always conforming to the first point), so to remove any advantage of the more powerful miners.
-Higher protection to attacks.
-If values get messed up by malicious users revert to the latest stable ones and revert malicious transactions/blocks.
-You say.
Raptas

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 05:43:54 PM

Ehm... What?
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2013, 05:46:23 PM

Hello everyone!
I'm not really a newbie but i can't say more.
I've been following the evolution of Bitcoin for a very long time and must say it became something of huge value, something i wouldn't expect. I must thank everyone for contributing and in particular Gavin for taking this project on his hands.
I've seen Bitcoin splitting like mere colours, as this is what you would expect from an open source and "libertarian" project, so i say go beyond, split thyselves like it should be but please don't just ccr as this brings nothing but noise (and by noise we mean bad noise too) in the community!
Just letting you know that Bitcoin 3 is coming in the chain and nearer to you than you can think, matured by the fails and success of the many altcoins, but also Bitcoin itself.
Now a simple question, what would you see in Bitcoin 3

Id like to see the sourcecode or I call b*****it

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
The 4ner
aka newbitcoinqtuser

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

R.I.P Silk Road 1.0

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 05:58:20 PM

Where's bitcoin 2?
Amson Nitek (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 07:13:33 PM

Ehm... What?
Tell me, what don't you understand?

Id like to see the sourcecode or I call b*****it
I'll do it asap as source code is not completely refined and i need some feedback to know what else to implement.

Where's bitcoin 2?
Bitcoin 2 was a transition between Bitcoin v1 and Bitcoin v3.
DaRock

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 07:20:09 PM

Are we talking here about the same bitcoin with updated "code" or a total new coin all together?
ajax3592

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 07:22:01 PM

How are you so sure a major update is coming.
Who are your sources to prove that?

Crypto news/tutorials >>CoinRamble<<                            >>Netcodepool<<                >>My graphics<<
Amson Nitek (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 08:04:38 PM

Are we talking here about the same bitcoin with updated "code" or a total new coin all together?
Well it depends on what you perceive it like. Essentially it's Bitcoin with some updated/changed code.

I can't say that, at least not now and not here in a public forum because i risk disclosing my identity.
I'll tell everything as soon as that doesn't reveal my identity.
toastedPotRoast

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 08:19:26 PM

Well it depends on what you perceive it like. Essentially it's Bitcoin with some updated/changed code.

I can't say that, at least not now and not here in a public forum because i risk disclosing my identity.
I'll tell everything as soon as that doesn't reveal my identity.

Your an idiot.
Amson Nitek (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 08:26:36 PM

Your an idiot.
Thank you. Dare you to explain why?
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 08:29:12 PM

Where's bitcoin 2?

bitcoin scrypt
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 08:32:40 PM

Another alt coin hoping to ride on Bitcoins success by confusing people. Why not just call your coin Lightcoin, oh wait, that was done last week.. never mind. Bitcoin the Third it is.

pontiacg5

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 08:34:16 PM

Your an idiot.
Thank you. Dare you to explain why?

For having the word "bitcoin" anywhere near your mess of an altcoin.

Please DO NOT send me private messages asking for help setting up GPU miners. I will not respond!!!
prins

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 08:36:54 PM

Op is being a bit vague..
but if you see scrypt as v2, what are the cpu only coins?
Anyways, i would say a coin that needs both cpu and gpu power at the same time would be v3?

Amson Nitek (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 08:49:53 PM

I agree with you, but altcoins (bad and good ones) could be considered transitions as well.

Another alt coin hoping to ride on Bitcoins success by confusing people. Why not just call your coin Lightcoin, oh wait, that was done last week.. never mind. Bitcoin the Third it is.
No my friend, you have a bad perception about me and i can understand it. I just registered and made a post right after, but i can assure you i am in good faith. I'm devoting my entire life to the people for a better world, free from poverty government corruption, for people to come. I hope you'll see the goodness in it.

Can you elaborate? what makes this new "Bitcoin" a mess considering the changes being made are malleable by you?
I am asking for your feedback, this could include the name too.

Anyways, i would say a coin that needs both cpu and gpu power at the same time would be v3?
What i saw as v2 were the altcoins made after Bitcoin was released, including the ones with scrypt too.
semisyntheticpsy

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 08:52:34 PM

Shocked Satoshi is that you? :/
pontiacg5

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 08:52:44 PM

I agree with you, but altcoins (bad and good ones) could be considered transitions as well.

No my friend, you have a bad perception about me and i can understand it. I just registered and made a post right after, but i can assure you i am in good faith. I'm devoting my entire life to the people for a better world, free from poverty government corruption, for people to come. I hope you'll see the goodness in it.

Can you elaborate? what makes this new "Bitcoin" a mess considering the changes being made are malleable by you?
I am asking for your feedback, this could include the name too.

What i saw as v2 were the altcoins made after Bitcoin was released, including the ones with scrypt too.

You obviously have no idea what is going on around here, I suggest you read up on altcoins and their relationship to bitcoin before you make yourself look more foolish.

Please DO NOT send me private messages asking for help setting up GPU miners. I will not respond!!!
Amson Nitek (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 09:00:35 PM

You obviously have no idea what is going on around here, I suggest you read up on altcoins and their relationship to bitcoin before you make yourself look more foolish.
I know their relationship to Bitcoin and i tested them one by one more than just reading, but what i mean by transition are the "features" introduced by them. If you close your mind like this you won't see anything new.
braytz

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 09:02:49 PM

Shocked Satoshi is that you? :/

no, he is just a kid that act like satoshi to scam someone.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: