Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:17:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When you started to be interested in cryptocurrencies  (Read 171 times)
BraveSaw (OP)

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:52:04 AM

What forced you to look at the blockchain and cryptocurrencies? Just and interest or a wish to become rich ?Smiley
nairb131

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:58:38 AM

I wouldn't say I was forced by anything to join cryptocurrency. I have been hearing of crypto from friends and some other people and as at that time it was still at a very low price and I said to them that it was just a waste of time and money but the continued to preach about it 2 me until one day I said let me check what it is about and how it works. I surfed through the internet to see what it means and how to go about it. After a month, I decided to join, later I invested in it and since then, I have not regretted coming into cryptocurrency as I have made a lot of profits from it.
ngavanngo22

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:01:47 PM

I started exploring about cryptocurrency and blockchain technology about 2 years ago. It's a little difficult to understand at the start. After that I knew about this forum through one out of my friend and I started to get more information and knowledge about cryptocurrency in here. I'm very happy cause I know about this forum in which I can get more knowledge and also can earn cryptocurrency by working on campaigns.

Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:05:34 PM

At first i don't care about cryptocurrency. But all things were change when i saw my cousins life improve a lot. That time i asked him to teach me about cryptocurrency and how can i earn from it.

masterfocus

Activity: 283
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:07:32 PM

Curiosity. And the rising of BTC give me enough reasons to try to get some and that's why I'm here.
Zhenka

Activity: 362
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:12:19 PM

What forced you to look at the blockchain and cryptocurrencies? Just and interest or a wish to become rich ?Smiley

At first, I got a lot of interest, like many. New technologies never left me indifferent. And then I found out that you can earn money on the crypto currency and bought your first bitcoin. Then I found out what ETH is and what there are many other crypto currency. Well, since then I have been watching this market and I try to make my contribution to its development.
Ayston

Activity: 203

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:13:18 PM

I love using digital things, so when this was introduced to me by some friend, I check it out, I read some papers and post how it works,  I couldn't just imagine buying thing without using money, since I don't have enough money to buy thing by the way, and by one currency (BTC) much other digital currencies are trying to be known to the world also, but being rich don't think too much about it, earning enough is good for me.
Thirio

Activity: 350
Merit: 47

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:40:08 PM

At first i don't care about cryptocurrency. But all things were change when i saw my cousins life improve a lot. That time i asked him to teach me about cryptocurrency and how can i earn from it.
I had the same case but with my friends. I was introduced here for about a year now but i started getting interested after i found out one of my friends cashed out a gran, i was like "wtf rlly?!?" Then and then, i started getting interested. But i stopped for about a month or so, lost because things are not favorable but i found out that the bounties already distributed the tokens and i got interested again.
AntoCokbun

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:59:09 PM

basically I've been hearing crypto since a few years ago but this year I started joining it, and what got me interested was because bitcoin prices continued to soar and I was introduced on this forum by my friend.

yerger

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:15:41 PM

I just want to make some income for my school because I just still college. With my income, I can live independent and not troublesome my parents.
hermoine

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 01:17:00 PM

I started to get interested in crypto when i heard that my family members are gaining income here. It is a good past time but a risky thing to do. I hope that crypto will give me a nice result.
BitProNews

Activity: 376
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:22:43 PM

I was always interrested by new technology in different branches but i started focusing on cryptocurrencies when the price of btc increased last year from less than 1000$ to more than 3000$ in short time. In the same field i concentrated understanding other crypto and how it works especially for ethereum.
I don't also deny that i was always looking for a good income to help me continue my studies.
noriksiayol

Activity: 123

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:39:06 PM

I was interested about crypto and started joined cryptocurrency when a lots of my friends before telling me and teaching me on how to earned money on cryptocurrency business, but at first time, I don't believe on cryptocurrency business but I was noticed that all my friends who joins crypto business are earning multiple income and become stable financially and it is like an amazing income, so without a doubt I am now focusing and studying on how to become successful on this business. Hopefully I'm one of those people who become rich because of crypto business. And I'm now planning to invest large capital on crypto business.
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:47:00 PM

of course i want to become rich with cryptocurrency,, since i know about bitcoin and others cryptocurrency 2 years ago

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:53:25 PM

It's very funny to read from people with a rank between Junior and Sr Member that they came crypto because of their interest in technology. Guys, you rank received in less than a year, you came to crypto a year ago, when everyone started talking about him and saying that you can earn money here. Do not deceive us) Interest in technology in people who do not sit here or came to crypto far in the beginning of the path.
  Personally, I think I'll make some money, but I always leave some coins / tokens for the future, suddenly they can really be used!
D ltr

Activity: 1361
Merit: 258

Instant cryptocurrency exchange with own reserves!

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:54:31 PM

i'm interested to cryptocurrencies because the bounties that can give you a good amount of money

▄▄███████
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████████▄████████████▄
█████████████████████████
████████▄████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀████████▐████████████▀
▀██████▐████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
███████▀▀
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

INSTANT

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
██████████████████████▀▀
████████▀░░░░▀████████
██████▀░▄█▀▀█▄░▀██████
██████░▄▀░░░░▀▄░██████
██████░█░░░░░░█░██████
██████▄░▀▄▄▄▄▀░▄██████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
███░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░███
██▌░▐█░░░░░░░░░░█▌░▐██
██░░░█░░░░▄▄░░░░█░░░██
███▄░█▌░░▀██▀░░▐█░▄███
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████████████████████▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

NO KYC 

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

OWN LIQUIDITY RESERVES    

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
BTC

ETH

LTC
DOGE

TRX

BNB
TRC20

ERC20

BEP20
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████

SWAP NOW 

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 01:56:21 PM

It was Paypal. It blocked access to my account in 2012 and I looked for it's alternative and found bitcoin.
I used bitcoin as a payment method and didn't realized it was an good investment.
Though I holded some bitcoin and Litecoin to profit me.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
pearlsome

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:06:13 PM

~

Over the past year, the number of people who are interested in investing has increased. They want to get a new source of income. Of course, in this I agree with you. 60% absolutely don't care about technology. People are most often interested in the momentary benefit and not in the perspective of the planet, the global blockchain, and so on.
Many are here because of money, but not all.
 Personally, I also got into this world because I was looking for alternative sources for investment.

◎ SALE STARTS ON MAY 3rd ◎ UTC+7:00 ◎
◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦ MSTCOIN.IO ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
◎ Decentralize AI Cryptocurrency Trading Platform ◎
  ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
 ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
   ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
nazaroenko1

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:06:38 PM

Good afternoon. Crypto-currencies began to interest a year ago. At first there was interest purely poznovatelny, but then began to earn little by little on this.
$$$sparkles$$$

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 02:28:00 PM

About almost a year ago I was planning to invest into the stocks exchange. I went to ask one of my colleagues about stex investment but instead, cryptocurrency was introduced to me. He explained how it works and I was really intrigued so I started to invest thru trading. And then this forum was introduced to me. And so I joined in. Now here I am trading and participating in campaigns. So far so good in less than a year. And I'm not planning to stop any time soon! 😉

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: