Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:15:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A semi-broke college kid who's into coins!  (Read 518 times)
sergeydgr8 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 06:24:55 PM

What's good, everyone? I just recently got interested in Bitcoins and Litecoins and started mining for myself with my decent-ish rig. So far I've mined about $8 worth of LTC in a week in my dorm, but that's slow. Since funds are kinda low for me and gotta pay tuition and stuff for school, thought I'd give this thing a try.

My roommate last night introduced me to DogeCoin and so far I mined about 250K of that. He's laughing his ass off at me for doing so, but apparently people are making legit bank with these parody coins. Well then, who knows? Anyhow, I'm trying to trade that in for BTC, but since I'm a newbie to this forum I can't post in the DOGE thread, so I might as well introduce myself here and start building my rep.

A little about me: I'm from the Silicon Valley and now go to school in Brooklyn for computer science. I'm already now used to the NYC lifestyle and already got my ass kicked in the cold snowy weather yesterday. Kinda used to MTA being weird at times, and sometimes I wish I had my car here, but meh. My main computer is kind of a frankenrig, in that it has a new SSD, new GTX 680 but has old parts from everything- Core 2 Quad, 2008 motherboard, etc. I'm interested in programming, music, and computer networking. Oh, and of course, Bitcoins now!

So there you have it. If you want to drop some fractions of coins to me for funsies and to help me out with school fees, here are my addresses:

BTC: 18r9eDsFHWYkV2QovPGuD2WYFkqs2qXBHh
LTC: LVw468Ea5SFYamX7gtgdjZAqKjH46u4KdH

And if you want to trade for DOGEs, lemme know too.

Alright, back to writing my EXPOS essays. (seriously, they expect us compsci/engineering majors to write philosophical / humanities papers? frickin' NYU.)
sitefive

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 09:19:00 PM

how much of dog coins u got now?
willing to trade?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: