Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:53:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Who are the top ICO consultants in India?  (Read 136 times)
Jr.robert (OP)

Activity: 205
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:24:43 PM

hey! Today i was exploring about ICO's and their formulation, well the ICO culture is prevalent in Developed countries but what facilitates me is contribution of people from developing countries, So India is one of most discussed and hot topic in crypto world after being under developing nation. I would like to know who are the top ICO consultants in India?
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
medaheads

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:27:24 PM

hey! Today i was exploring about ICO's and their formulation, well the ICO culture is prevalent in Developed countries but what facilitates me is contribution of people from developing countries, So India is one of most discussed and hot topic in crypto world after being under developing nation. I would like to know who are the top ICO consultants in India?

Hello...Dev. Please Refer this link: https://medium.com/@scribestreet/the-ultimate-list-of-indias-top-10-ico-consultants-for-launching-successful-ico-6541f25f1cf9

Here you can check out the the ultimate list of India's top 10 ico-consultants
drmilind2004

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:03:15 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2018, 11:29:16 PM by drmilind2004

I would like to mention the name of Evan Luthra, who seems to be some boy-genius, globe-trotting, serial entrepreneur who also does a lot of motivational speaking and unhealthy partying.  He has a Crypto Investment Bank, but I'm not sure if he's done an ICO in India, though he has a biggish office and lotsa staff in the New Delhi area.

His Instagram feed is quite entertaining, though strictly NSFW at late night party times Wink

If anyone here knows more about him, please do enlighten us all. At least from his IG feed, he radiates the glow of a flamboyant character.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: