Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:09:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: REQ - 0,2 BTC  (Read 850 times)
netolka (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 08:26:55 PM

Hey everyone i have great offer for grafic card from my friend i know him personally, he want payment in BTC and its underpriced so i buy it and resell it, i already have buyer for that i give you back 0,3 BTC 1 day after thnx guys ;-) here wallet : 1A21hBvBmViVvH7EgrTryX5GvwfT6hLdh9
cyclops
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 08:44:34 PM

Sure!, Provide collateral
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2013, 09:37:49 PM

Hey everyone i have great offer for grafic card from my friend i know him personally, he want payment in BTC and its underpriced so i buy it and resell it, i already have buyer for that i give you back 0,3 BTC 1 day after thnx guys ;-) here wallet : 1A21hBvBmViVvH7EgrTryX5GvwfT6hLdh9

Lier.  If he was such a good friend, he would accept fiat instead.  But then again we don't know if you have friends, perhaps you are just trying to decive a potential lender into falling for you scam.

No collateral, No loan.
netolka (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 09:44:58 PM

Yea heš good friend but he want BTC for trading and he wont accept anything else :/
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2013, 10:03:48 PM

Yea heš good friend but he want BTC for trading and he wont accept anything else :/

Ok, I'm sorry, I have a very good friend that wants to tell you something:

Sorry buddy, you won't get the loan.  Unless someone crazy comes in.  I suggest you provide a collateral that the lender can sell if you decide to default.  This topic is useless otherwise.
Kouye

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 10:35:47 PM

Sorry buddy, you won't get the loan.  Unless someone crazy comes in.  I suggest you provide a collateral that the lender can sell if you decide to default.  This topic is useless otherwise.

The only thing that rings a bell is that his friend won't accept anything but BTC?
The fact that this sad piece of shit wants a loan to make profit on a deal his friend is offering does not look intolerable to you?

Sad fucking world.  Sad

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
Kouye

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 10:36:08 PM

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2013, 10:43:46 PM

The only thing that rings a bell is that his friend won't accept anything but BTC?
The fact that this sad piece of shit wants a loan to make profit on a deal his friend is offering does not look intolerable to you?

Sad fucking world.  Sad

The world is fucking sad, that's logic.  He just didn't have enough time on his hands to make a better cover story, that's all.
BitcoinFr34k

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 05:02:42 AM

You say you'll pay 0.3 BTC after a day. Wouldn't your 'good friend' just be able to hold on to the card for one day?
Light

Activity: 742
Merit: 502

Circa 2010

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 05:40:10 AM

The world is fucking sad, that's logic.  He just didn't have enough time on his hands to make a better cover story, that's all.

Honestly, scammers are getting both stupider and smarter, half of them get better and the other half are complete crap that expects everyone else to be on the same moronic level they are. OP is the latter case; your not going to fool anyone OP this is simply a blatant loan scam.
jbab

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 07:30:20 PM

Careful I heard monbux used to deal crystal in bangkok

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: