Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:14:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ***Edited***  (Read 126 times)
blmpnetwork (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:23:09 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2020, 05:34:21 AM by blmpnetwork

***Edited***

tycsols

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:25:32 PM

I partially agree, i think the top 6 alternatives are in the top 20 list and according to my list they are ethereum, litecoin, dash, zcash, monero and stellar, some other projects can also prove to be big in coming years like eos and ada.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:15:22 AM

Many people believe that the top 6 cryptocurrency alternatives to Bitcoin are: Ethereum, Litecoin, Monero, Stellar, and Vechain Thor. Do you agree?

it depends on what you have in your head when you say "alternative to bitcoin"?

literary anything that is not bitcoin is called altcoin which is short for alternative cryptocurrency. so yeah all the coins you listed plus about 1700 others are alternative to bitcoin.

if you have something else in your head, let us know.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Road445

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:20:00 AM

I don't agree, because the risk of anonymity is high. Roll Eyes
With countries increasingly restricting anonymous tokens, it is not a good idea to invest in anonymous tokens at the moment.

drogas

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:23:53 AM

Many people believe that the top 6 cryptocurrency alternatives to Bitcoin are: Ethereum, Litecoin, Monero, Stellar, and Vechain Thor. Do you agree?

I agree about ETH and maybe Monero. Less with the other coins.
Mike_Z

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:25:27 AM

I agree, but I think soon the tokens of the telegraph will displace one of the currencies, if everything goes successfully
ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:36:43 AM

Well since market decides which coins are valuable by their market cap then we can clearly see which are among top alternatives. Although not all tokens/coins have the same purpose they all can be used as an medium of an exchange. We all have different opinions. But among those you listed I do believe XMR should be number one because privacy is still one thing that matters the most.
Tankdestroyer

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:40:03 AM

it depends on what you have in your head when you say "alternative to bitcoin"?
literary anything that is not bitcoin is called altcoin which is short for alternative cryptocurrency. so yeah all the coins you listed plus about 1700 others are alternative to bitcoin.
But OP here is describing in his thread the "top 6 crypto alternatives to btc" and not just merely alternative to bitcoin itself. Even though that is the case, this list was merely based on his subjective point of view and is not based on facts(since he didn't include his' source for it).
I agree that coins listed here(specially the ones I marked in the bold) really deserves to be called top 6 cryptocurrency alternative to bitcoin but where have you got the data for this? If possible, please include the link of your source.
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:45:42 AM

I dont agree because for me it is: 1) the Ethereum. Because this is the first cryptocurrency, in which the technology of "smart contracts" is used. 2) Ripple. Because this is the fastest cryptocurrency. 3) Litecoin. One of the few differences of lightcode is the speed of processing transactions - it is faster than in bitcoin. 4) Dash - anonymous cryptocurrency
mboot

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:38:26 PM

I don't agree with you. I would have removed Monero and Stellar and replaced them with EOS and Tron.
bundo

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:49:23 PM

Of the 6 you mentioned earlier, ETH may be the best Coin Reference as a reference for long-term investments. but many are focused on looking at the CMC and becoming a benchmark for investing.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:56:49 PM

I agree with the first three but I don't think Vechain will do.
I agree, but I think soon the tokens of the telegraph will displace one of the currencies, if everything goes successfully
You mean TON?
I agree about ETH and maybe Monero. Less with the other coins.
We have the same thing on our mind but with Litecoin it's also a good one if you want to pay for lower fees though bitcoin has the best fees currently.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Muslimin mj

Activity: 569
Merit: 18

Goldeth.io

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:58:10 PM

My answer, yes, I really agree, besides bitcoin, six alternative cryptocurrency is the best solution to invest, bitcoin is very expensive, therefore I invest in ethereum and monero.

Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:26:51 PM

NO i am not agree with you with steller. vechain and thor these coins are just shit coins it just for short term investment and never will alternatives to bitcoin.  ethereum litecoin monero these coin are high valuable coin and demand full in market these coins never give loss to their longterm investors just like bitcoin. i also invest my money in ethereum and tell now i am in profit. i think the famous and alternative coins are..
ethereim
ripple
litecoin
monero

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
cryptosonu

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:16:54 PM

1.ehereum
             2.monero
             3.ripple
             4.litecoin
             5.bitcoin cash
             6.neo
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: