Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 10:34:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ***EDITED***  (Read 3343 times)
Coinrush20

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:01:27 PM

not it 2018 or by the end of this year in that matter. Ethereum is still in the bearish market so far and still projects bearish on the coming week. Sad but watching Ethereum for a quarter and it still shows that it will not break its All time High record. it will go a little over a thousand and its been like that for awhile now.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
BellIcon

Activity: 54
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:12:51 PM

I think it will reach $2000 in 3 years.

Bitcoin went from $1200 back to $200, and then it took 3 years to break the thousand dollar mark again.
vodkal

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 10:15:32 PM

First of all, if ETH can reach back its ATH it will be great.
I think we have to wait a bit more to see ETH around 2k, maybe a year or two. The potential is amazing, so give it some time, Ethereum is the future.
mdzahed134

Activity: 2156
Merit: 259

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:22:03 PM

When do you think Eth will break $2,000?
You know that,at this moment market is not very good.ETH & BTC huge falling down but last few days market starting pumping.BTC will be reached 7K$ within week & ETH will be increased 600$-700$ after few days.So how do you dream it will grow so easily 2000$? I think need minimum 2years or 3years for this increasing.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
jayhawk1

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:48:20 AM

just wait for the time just ethereum can achieve high marks. for $2000 can just be achieved but I think this next year.
This might be possible in the end of the year or in the start of December. We would have a sufficient rise in Bitcoin and ETH as well. If Bitcoin went above the $10000, it will have big jumps and WTH will follow and might cross $2000 value as well. This is what the top experts say on the expert opinion on the boom bust. Irrespective of what the prices will be, we are heading towards a good time.
Linhkej

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:51:39 AM

I think that will happen in 2022. In 4 years, ETH will grow and ETH will become the king of Cryptocurrency. I believe that with ETH's fast and strong growth, it will soon overtake Bitcoin and become the highest traded altcoin.
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:58:29 AM

For ETH, this year it is not possible because, from the beginning, there is a huge fluctuation in the market. Once the price is increasing and people are dumping the coins the again and again. This year it is not possible for Ethereum to reach more than 2000$.
Krezi777

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:14:19 AM

I think that the litter this year will not exactly reach $ 2000. Because its natural price at the moment fluctuates around $ 200 and therefore it will not increase tenfold. If it increases, the cue ball will also jump. But this is not realistic.
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:19:18 AM

In my opinion, in August 2018, the ETH price will rise to $ 2,000. As such, I always expect them, and now I always buy more and continue to hold ETH, I expect the price will rise higher than you are expecting.
We I am not so sure about August that the rise in value will reach or cross $2000. Such a quick rise might not be possible. That might be possible only till November or December of the year. Your strategy is worth appreciating as you are claiming future money in the form of ETH right now. This is what the potential investors do to maximize their share of money in the impending boom.
divowok
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:48:31 PM

ETH really has no limit, with just how usable it is and how much ICO founders need it. Once the market picks back up, ICO risk taking will heavily take place, and ETH will be in high demand come that time.
I have a few promising ICOs for those of you that want to get involved before the masses.

OPP Open Wifi is a community driven service with the sole purpose of creating a global, free to access open WiFi hotspot network and rewarding each contributor for being a part of their cause.

Orthogonal is an investment company that focuses their attention and resources on companies that almost promise financial return.

GrapheneTech is the first cryptocurrency based on a revolutionary material; Graphene.
Techfrog

Activity: 155

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:07:27 PM

Not during this year, ,neither the next one, we all just need to wait until all the other cryptos recover, that is going to happen but we do not know when are we going to see X coin going to X price, so the best thing that we can do is just to wait
dmcx

Activity: 348

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:10:48 PM

The price of ETH at the end of this year is hard to increase to $ 1400 like at the end of last year; I just hope that the price of ETH this year will be $ 800. The price of ETH will recover completely in a few next years

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
HungryTigerGrouchyCrotch

Activity: 278

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:11:48 PM

My guess is about half of the 2020 year. 2019 will be very important for all cryptocurrencies, if they will reach big value or not and a year later they all should go very fast up.

ajdaj

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:38:33 PM

My guess is about half of the 2020 year. 2019 will be very important for all cryptocurrencies, if they will reach big value or not and a year later they all should go very fast up.
it is very difficult to assume something, especially if we take into account that from the current situation the market will be recovering for a long time.
Cryptostocks

Activity: 195

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:54:06 PM

If there is another bullrun, it will probably happen before the middle of the next year, but we all just need to pray to see it happening because more than a x4 is not so easy to achieve to be honest, and it can take a long time to see it happening
Cmoh

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:56:15 PM

Never speculate too much in crypto asset basically while you are talking about the Ethereum price prediction. As you know that ETH price has already been touched the price of above $3000 in last year. So, wait a little bit more time to take the better profit with the Eth investment.
Riga

Activity: 784
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:59:10 PM

ETH can achieve such a high price only if the market turns around and actively goes up. But at the moment there are no prerequisites for a market reversal. That's why it seems to me that we will see such a high price not earlier than mid-2019.
vastmast

Activity: 378

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:02:16 PM

The current market is not giving a clear clue to make a prediction about when ethereum can break $2000. I just hope that by the beginning of the 2019, crypto investors will have great profits Smiley

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Rainbow009

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:13:32 PM

Not anytime soon. The last peak was around $1440, and that was during the massive pump.
It would have to have a support above $1000 to support a rise to $2000.
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:17:57 PM

The current market is not giving a clear clue to make a prediction about when ethereum can break $2000. I just hope that by the beginning of the 2019, crypto investors will have great profits Smiley
As of now there is no big increase in price, possibly this could get initiated by the starting of August. In the past the price of ethereum grew along with bitcoin, and this time scenario is different. Bitcoin has been growing, but ethereum isn't growing big. Probably this could pump high in large scale reaching above $1500 at the earliest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: