Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 02:21:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DTC]Datacoin Donations and Bounties Thread!  (Read 3939 times)
qiwoman

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 07:00:53 PM

If I do a blog post about Datacoin on my blog, tweet, g1, digg and like can I also earn some DATACOIN? I don't have a job because they don't employ peeps like me over 35 we are useless to the mainstream community of employment s I try to work from home and I am putting all my energy now into this new Crypto Movement because it ties with what I believe in. Smiley I am also one by one trying to get all my friends and online buddies to adopt Cryptos as well so I am getting the word out on a one to one basis too.. Smiley
maxsolnc (OP)

Activity: 350

DTC unofficial team

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2013, 07:22:05 PM

If I do a blog post about Datacoin on my blog, tweet, g1, digg and like can I also earn some DATACOIN? I don't have a job because they don't employ peeps like me over 35 we are useless to the mainstream community of employment s I try to work from home and I am putting all my energy now into this new Crypto Movement because it ties with what I believe in. Smiley I am also one by one trying to get all my friends and online buddies to adopt Cryptos as well so I am getting the word out on a one to one basis too.. Smiley
Of course, you can get some DTC for that work Smiley

DTC: DMcKNp47fNtgM7sritK9GfJEQ1DzME5nwk
BTC: 1FgUGra685ZwkrX5VnRvfaYp4bHJhC7x4H
Jaayzz

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 09:22:50 PM

What exactly do you mean by promotion? I would like to do that.
Dkulak

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 09:28:28 PM

I found a data coin wallet that could be useful for anyone that is new or looking for storage it looks pretty good. Didn't know if you had seen it already. IDK if it qualifies but thought it might be helpful.
maxsolnc (OP)

DTC unofficial team

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2013, 09:34:20 PM

Blog posts, writing articles (technical and economical), attracting people. I cannot handle all this work myself, so need community members to help with that.

maxsolnc (OP)

DTC unofficial team

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2013, 09:34:42 PM

I found a data coin wallet that could be useful for anyone that is new or looking for storage it looks pretty good. Didn't know if you had seen it already. IDK if it qualifies but thought it might be helpful.
What do you mean, 3rd-party datacoin wallet?

Jaayzz

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 09:48:15 PM

Blog posts, writing articles (technical and economical), attracting people. I cannot handle all this work myself, so need community members to help with that.
So we do some promotion and we send you the links as verifictions? I have 2k subscribers on youtube so I would send you the link to the vid for verification then?
terrorizedd

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 09:52:31 PM

Hello!

Recently we have started up Datacoin Tweets (@dtc_tweets on Twitter) so that we can attempt to both promote and share relevant news and updates regarding Datacoin on a daily basis.  We think this is a perfect fit for what you are asking for, and hopefully is also a great step in the road to promoting Datacoin as a premier altcoin. 

The bounty would really help us continue to grow DTC News, thus allowing us to brand, share, and promote ourselves throughout the coming months!

Thanks for this opportunity.

The DTC Tweets Team
DTC Address: D6Xq2y7L4VBgoiZh735p1Ke4SkqeVYx3CX
http://twitter.com/dtc_tweets
maxsolnc (OP)

DTC unofficial team

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2013, 09:53:23 PM

So we do some promotion and we send you the links as verifictions? I have 2k subscribers on youtube so I would send you the link to the vid for verification then?
Yes, after it gets some views, you can send links to me. Also it will be cool if you can write small instructions near your videos: where to get datacoin, how to start mining, how to store data (maybe link to krypte.net)

maxsolnc (OP)

DTC unofficial team

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2013, 09:54:21 PM

Hello!

Recently we have started up Datacoin Tweets (@dtc_tweets on Twitter) so that we can attempt to both promote and share relevant news and updates regarding Datacoin on a daily basis.  We think this is a perfect fit for what you are asking for, and hopefully is also a great step in the road to promoting Datacoin as a premier altcoin. 

The bounty would really help us continue to grow DTC News, thus allowing us to brand, share, and promote ourselves throughout the coming months!

The DTC Tweets Team
oops, we already have DTC twitter ...
https://twitter.com/Datacoininfo

Dkulak

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 09:57:03 PM

At the moment it's in its early stages but basically it's the startup of a data coin wallet and it has free download for you to try out if you want. I was just looking and found it and thought you might want to have a look. It seems to be a third party but there is no charge involved so this is the trial period. Take a look
maxsolnc (OP)

DTC unofficial team

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2013, 09:59:48 PM

At the moment it's in its early stages but basically it's the startup of a data coin wallet and it has free download for you to try out if you want. I was just looking and found it and thought you might want to have a look. It seems to be a third party but there is no charge involved so this is the trial period. Take a look
please PM me its address - maybe it's repo from one of our team Cheesy

terrorizedd

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 10:09:26 PM

Hello!

The DTC Tweets Team

Yep, I'm aware.  This is to more frequently update news from a 3rd party source, giving financial advice etc.  More than just the standard Twitter account. 

Guess I should have specified the difference a little more. Tongue

Think the equivalence of https://twitter.com/BitCoinInsider in proportion to something like https://twitter.com/bitcoininfo.  We're focusing on advising buyers and helping them along their journey with Datacoin.  This should make buyers hopefully more comfortable and aware of the changes in the market.
maxsolnc (OP)

DTC unofficial team

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2013, 10:13:11 PM

Hello!

The DTC Tweets Team

Yep, I'm aware.  This is to more frequently update news from a 3rd party source, giving financial advice etc.  More than just the standard Twitter account. 

Guess I should have specified the difference a little more. Tongue

Think the equivalence of https://twitter.com/BitCoinInsider in proportion to something like https://twitter.com/bitcoininfo.  We're focusing on advising buyers and helping them along their journey with Datacoin.  This should make buyers hopefully more comfortable and aware of the changes in the market.

Okay, please start it, update it, and ping me in 2-3 days when you get enough followers. No scamming, I'll only decide what exactly amount DTC should I pass to you according to your activity Smiley Maybe I'll divide this reward for several parts and send it to you weekly, for example

terrorizedd

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 01:41:08 PM

That's fine, we understand.  Guess we should have given it a few days before submitting so you know it's not a scam. Smiley

We'll resubmit within the next few days, will try to promote it as much as possible to get the follower count up. 

Thanks!

maxsolnc (OP)

DTC unofficial team

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2013, 01:51:35 PM

That's fine, we understand.  Guess we should have given it a few days before submitting so you know it's not a scam. Smiley

We'll resubmit within the next few days, will try to promote it as much as possible to get the follower count up. 

Thanks!

Good, keep me posted Smiley

MEPHuk

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 05:53:03 PM

Just to let people know (those who dont i mean), datacoin is traded on bter.com. Such a shame this isnt on cryptsy yet.

Just in case anyone is feeling generous Smiley
D5TQpW7ripsp7kNmhLruK4uFGqBXhNXSam

Either way, free bump, this is 1 coin i am definitely keeping an eye on !

MEPH

maxsolnc (OP)

DTC unofficial team

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2013, 09:14:22 PM

Just to let people know (those who dont i mean), datacoin is traded on bter.com. Such a shame this isnt on cryptsy yet.

Just in case anyone is feeling generous Smiley
D5TQpW7ripsp7kNmhLruK4uFGqBXhNXSam

Either way, free bump, this is 1 coin i am definitely keeping an eye on !

MEPH
Cryptsy has a lot of problems now, but admins told that Datacoin can be added very soon. I think they want to fix all issues prior to adding new coins

maxsolnc (OP)

DTC unofficial team

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2013, 06:41:25 PM

Test DTC pool - 'cloud mining' guide is at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=371155.0
If all goes well in 24h, pool developer will be rewarded properly!

Zorrosv

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Designer

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 09:29:55 PM

bump!

DTC: DT8McJ9kaBZN4s3jH5o4ZkSZF1rJ4JQEWX
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print