Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:52:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DTC]Datacoin Donations and Bounties Thread!  (Read 3939 times)
carajillu

Activity: 577
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 09:38:33 PM

Hey, did you try to be included in Vircurex??
maxsolnc (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

DTC unofficial team

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2013, 09:59:05 PM

Hey, did you try to be included in Vircurex??

yes, they didn't answer, but I asked them early - I'll ask them next week one more time

DTC: DMcKNp47fNtgM7sritK9GfJEQ1DzME5nwk
BTC: 1FgUGra685ZwkrX5VnRvfaYp4bHJhC7x4H
GreekBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

getmonero.org

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2013, 11:11:53 PM

Block Explorer available here:

http://www.chainbrowser.com/datacoin/

Hope this qualified for the bounty.

Snard the block explorer is awesome! I really like the design Smiley

I noticed this though:

At first page search engine never works. you have to go to datacoin explorer pad to actually search. And also if you put your address with a "space" in the end it fails to search. Its actually not big problems but maybe they can be fixed within a few minutes Wink
maxsolnc (OP)

DTC unofficial team

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2013, 08:32:30 AM

Block Explorer available here:

http://www.chainbrowser.com/datacoin/

Hope this qualified for the bounty.

Snard the block explorer is awesome! I really like the design Smiley

I noticed this though:

At first page search engine never works. you have to go to datacoin explorer pad to actually search. And also if you put your address with a "space" in the end it fails to search. Its actually not big problems but maybe they can be fixed within a few minutes Wink

yes, and it will be better to have 'search' string on front page like blockchain.info

maxsolnc (OP)

DTC unofficial team

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2013, 08:30:51 AM

I'm proud to reward developer of the first Datacoin pool - dtcfan
500 Datacoins sent to him, some more (100-300 depending on donations) will be sent to him later, after fixing payout issues and confirming that with other members.
Congratulations DTCFAN !!! Smiley

terrorizedd

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 04:20:40 PM

That's fine, we understand.  Guess we should have given it a few days before submitting so you know it's not a scam. Smiley

We'll resubmit within the next few days, will try to promote it as much as possible to get the follower count up. 

Thanks!

Good, keep me posted Smiley

Following up. Smiley

Growth has been stable, but we believe that it will continue to rise as we continue our promotion efforts.  We're trying to provide a good balance of news-to-advice, and that will be something that we will continue to get better at as our followers grow, and as we work on making our service even better.

26 Tweets /16 Followers at the time of this post

http://twitter.com/DTC_Tweets

Thanks!
D6Xq2y7L4VBgoiZh735p1Ke4SkqeVYx3CX
maxsolnc (OP)

DTC unofficial team

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2013, 04:47:32 PM

That's fine, we understand.  Guess we should have given it a few days before submitting so you know it's not a scam. Smiley

We'll resubmit within the next few days, will try to promote it as much as possible to get the follower count up. 

Thanks!

Following up. Smiley

Growth has been stable, but we believe that it will continue to rise as we continue our promotion efforts.  We're trying to provide a good balance of news-to-advice, and that will be something that we will continue to get better at as our followers grow, and as we work on making our service even better.

Thanks!

ping me in @16 hours, then I'll have access to foundation wallet

terrorizedd

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 06:09:01 PM

Thanks!

Following up. Smiley

Thanks!

ping me in @16 hours, then I'll have access to foundation wallet

Woops!  Sorry about the late ping.  Was busy. Wink

maxsolnc (OP)

DTC unofficial team

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2013, 06:51:10 PM

Woops!  Sorry about the late ping.  Was busy. Wink

not problem - sent you 100 DTC, will send you more after you gain more followers (and ping me one more time Tongue )

terrorizedd

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 07:00:51 PM

Thanks!  Will be sure to do so.
vintagetrex

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 09:05:25 PM

I made a video discussing the advantages of the autonomous corporate model over the wal street corporate model.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZJgtGL2sT4

DUThsBqGpckW5oPqciTnukXM2QuWHXDzpG

Activity: 46

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 10:38:07 PM

I made a small Linux utility for primeminer&pooled mining, check my github: https://github.com/arkhebuz/datawatch
Useful when you experience crashes or long lasting connection problems on a box operating autonomously (i. e. PC during the night or a VPS). Readme file on a github tells the rest.
Don't know if it fits any bounty but check this out. Cool
maxsolnc (OP)

DTC unofficial team

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2013, 10:41:15 PM

I made small Linux utility for primeminer&pooled mining, check my github: https://github.com/arkhebuz/datawatch
Useful when you experience crashes or long lasting connection problems on a box operating autonomously (i. e. PC during the night or a VPS). Readme file on a github tells the rest.
Don't know if it fits any bounty but check this out. Cool
please remind me tomorrow about that - now I'm too sleepy Smiley

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 11:02:15 AM

Bumping, just in case...
GreekBitcoin
Legendary

getmonero.org

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2013, 12:07:29 PM

Bumping, just in case...

Hey i dont really know how those things works. If it is legit and someone can say it is and also is what i have in mind it is very useful. I am waiting for someone to test it Smiley

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 12:15:04 PM

Bumping, just in case...

Hey i dont really know how those things works. If it is legit and someone can say it is and also is what i have in mind it is very useful. I am waiting for someone to test it Smiley

I recommend for everybody to check the code, especially in crypto world, and especially if it's a bash script or something similar you can review in a moment (and script-kiddie can write in a moment). Just to know that `sudo rm -rf /` is not there. It's really not that hard, and if you are already playing with Linux then it's really beneficial to know shell (bash is linux shell language). Well, I may rewrite it little nicer, but it works for me.
GreekBitcoin
Legendary

getmonero.org

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2013, 12:23:25 PM

Bumping, just in case...

I recommend for everybody to check the code, especially in crypto world, and especially if it's a bash script or something similar you can review in a moment (and script-kiddie can write in a moment). Just to know that `sudo rm -rf /` is not there. It's really not that hard, and if you are already playing with Linux then it's really beneficial to know shell (bash is linux shell language). Well, I may rewrite it little nicer, but it works for me.

I totally want to know more about linux but i dont know from where to start... I have started learning a few things from previous month and i am excited but i need a lot of work...

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 12:36:20 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2013, 04:31:53 PM by 4019

I remember when I first time left the nice gui world of XP and installed Ubuntu few years ago (2007?)... You need to install the system then crash the system and make kernel panic few times without giving up, and thats just a beginning Grin
olinnebit

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 01:37:49 PM

I posted here; https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=347482.msg4237920#msg4237920

I'll leave it here as well:)

I read about what the new Earthcoin forum is doing and I believe Netcoin(NET) did the something similar. When you make a post, new topic etc you are credited a small amount of coins to your account. Since the DTC forum is need of more traffic we could try something similar? It seems to me it is a good incentive for new adopters/users.

-From EAC forum; "Here is a quick overview: posting, replying, uploading media, updating profiles, making friends, joining groups, writing Docs and Wikis, and sending invites all give rewards. Deleting posts and replies, and having posts marked as spam deduct from your earnings."

I have no idea what it would take to "code" this into the forum(IDK if I'm even using the right words). Giveaways take time and cost quite a lot. Giving user a small amount like this is a self-driven process after it has been "coded", except for the moderation of spam. No double checking user accounts on bitcointalk, no checking twitter for replies, no checking to see if the wallet-address is used over and over for more coins.

For example; 0.05DTC per action = 1DTC per 20 actions. As time goes by and more users registers, the reward can be lowered until there is enough activity on the forum and the reward is 0 Smiley 0.05 might be too much, I am not experienced with how much traffic this could generate.

just a thought.

salsacz

Activity: 490
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 12:36:19 PM

do you accept a video as a promotion bounty?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: