Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:17:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Earning almost double my money with Block Eruptors in less than 30 days!  (Read 2785 times)
brooklynbtc (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

AKA jefdiesel

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 11:42:23 PM

Seriously!

I bought 8 of them for $31.99 each on Amazon on Nov 15, mined about .035 in that time worth ~ $30USD

That's going nowhere so I relisted them on Amazon where a USED Block Eruptor sells for ~$60USD!

Sold one today, for $65 plus $5 shipping.

My $291 outlay recouped with $30 from mining and estimated $500 from reselling! hilarious. especially with the difficulty doubling weekly!

SN
S   U   P   E   R    N   E   T
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   
Uniting cryptocurrencies, Rewarding talent, Sharing benefits..

Blockchain Technology.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ToTheMoon1k

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 11:46:24 PM

Hilarious!

/sarcasm
Frogcoin

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 11:51:47 PM

If you had spent the $291 on btc, you'd have $697.54 worth of them today.
ToTheMoon1k

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 11:52:27 PM

OMG!
brooklynbtc (OP)

Activity: 336

AKA jefdiesel

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 11:53:11 PM

Hey Frog, don't i know it. Been watching BTC for way too long, but never was brave enough to send wire cash to bulgaria..

SN
S   U   P   E   R    N   E   T
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   
Uniting cryptocurrencies, Rewarding talent, Sharing benefits..

Blockchain Technology.

jeppe

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 10:51:58 AM

did the same thing bought 10 USBs for 15£ a peace and sold them a month later for 50£ a peace on ebay and had mined some bitcoin during the month with them aswell Cheesy 
LightningBlade

Activity: 259

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 04:22:14 PM

pretty much this.....

quone17

Activity: 224
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2013, 09:59:10 PM

I'm surprised so many people are willing to spend so much on mining equipment.  It is a real risk but I guess people have more money than they know what to do with.  Or they have "free" electricity?

Bitcoin Exchange Guide- List of the Top Bitcoin Exchanges, Find Places to Buy, Sell and Trade Bitcoins.
Blackswan122

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 11:48:45 AM

Yeah I did the same thing...Bought 9 erupters at around €14 a piece and sold 7 for between €53-€57 a piece! Approx €370 return...My whole mining rig cost me about €270...) x erpts, USB Hubs, RaspPi, Keyboard, SD card etc....Kept all rig and 2 x Erupters.... Now mining for Peercoin PPC. The 370€ I pumped into CEX gh. For €50 (each USB erupter) I'm getting 3 x as much hashing power and can trade it in when I get bored. It's all a gamble. The BTC price is slowly but surely slipping....I just hope it doesn't die completely! I am tipping that at some stage massive support will be given.....If not only to protect the big boys investments. I think we are in a consolidation phase.
DrG
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 04:03:13 AM

I'm surprised so many people are willing to spend so much on mining equipment.  It is a real risk but I guess people have more money than they know what to do with.  Or they have "free" electricity?

Because the latecomers see the people who mined back in 2011/2012 with 10s and 100s of BTC so they think if they mine they will become similarly wealthy.  It doesn't work like that or everybody would be buying Google, Apple and MSFT stock now.

Until mining equipment becomes reliable WRT delivery times and profit margin it's just better to buy the coin outright. 
Blackswan122

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 06:52:18 AM

Because the latecomers see the people who mined back in 2011/2012 with 10s and 100s of BTC so they think if they mine they will become similarly wealthy.  It doesn't work like that or everybody would be buying Google, Apple and MSFT stock now.

Until mining equipment becomes reliable WRT delivery times and profit margin it's just better to buy the coin outright. 

I think mining and investing is the right direction... You can invest in BTC and use some of the profits to mine... Admittedly the volatility of BTC offers the chance to make handsome profits... And loses. Plus mining is also great fun!
DrG
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 07:35:38 AM

I think mining and investing is the right direction... You can invest in BTC and use some of the profits to mine... Admittedly the volatility of BTC offers the chance to make handsome profits... And loses. Plus mining is also great fun!

Yes mixing is good.  Mining can be fun, but it can also drive you nuts.  I got noticed just now one of my rigs is offline (offsite).  Now I have to drive there just to reset the stupid thing and figures since I was there the whole day today and it behaved.
Blackswan122

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 05:01:03 AM

Yes mixing is good.  Mining can be fun, but it can also drive you nuts.  I got noticed just now one of my rigs is offline (offsite).  Now I have to drive there just to reset the stupid thing and figures since I was there the whole day today and it behaved.

Yes but that is the fun... They are so unpredictable but saying that I'm mining PPC... And my little rasp Pi rig has been running for a couple of weeks without a break... Very reliable. There was a stage at first where I was spending too much time fiddling with it... Now it's a case of if my little lights are flashing.. Leave it alone. Difficulty for BTC changes in 4 hours... Means it will be more profitable to mine for PPC again.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: