Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:55:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Save Plays HYIP  (Read 70 times)
Silent193 (OP)

Activity: 178
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 03:51:07 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2018, 11:50:43 PM by Silent193

I will give a little tips that I know to play Hyip,

1. Do not Overload
Sometimes we when playing HYIP always interested in Profit big or double only with 1 day-3 day. it causes us to be hooked to spend more money just for an unclear investment.

2. Avoid the old HYIP (Life day)
why should avoid? The longer the life of a HYIP (website) the greater the potential for Scam then look for HYIP corn age, can 1 day-2 days passing it can increase our own risk in playing.

3. Use Money Inevitable course
This is a pretty important point, basically investing need capital to get profit, in playing HYIP, The bigger the Capital issued the greater Profit Pula earned. but that's just a mere theory, and 70% -80% Scam . Sweet at the beginning bitter at the end.  Roll Eyes

4. Diligent in Checking HYIP Monitor
HYIP monitor is a HYIP Review website that has been rated and there is also Payment Proof Withdrawal , my advice do not just fixated on 1 HYIP monitor only because we have to collect from other references to avoid SCAM.

5. Website Design HYIP
a website must use templeate on the web, not infrequently we must have foundHYIP website that has the same Design / Templeate, we must be suspicious it could be HYIP SCAM . because usually the same website Design is Design / Free Templeate.

So much from me, thanks   Grin
Soulhitz

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:19:19 AM

I lost a lot of money, and it pisses me off. I hope this trick can make me play safe, because HYIP mostly pay once after it does not pay anymore
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: