Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:02:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: At what price will you buy litecoin, ethereum, ripple ?  (Read 142 times)
First77 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:06:24 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2018, 04:24:08 PM by First77

When will you buy litecoin, ethereum, ripple or at what price will you buy litecoin, ethereum, ripple ?

Post here even if you are planning to buy litecoin, ethereum, ripple.
Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:19:24 PM

When will you buy altcoin or at what price will you buy Altcoin ?

Post here even if you are planning to buy altcoin.

You should be more specific with your question. What do you mean by 'Altcoin'? According to some estimates, there are more than 3000 alternative cryptocurrencies in the world.
Coinmarketcap lists nearly 1600 different coins, tokens, forks... and these are only those with significant trading volumes or market caps.

shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:32:10 PM

There are no other choices but to buy the three mentioned coins at the market rate. You can always check coinmarketcap for the best prices among the exchanges. I am only planning to buy more ETH. I am not waiting for price to fall since the market look bullish, I will buy at whatever market rate is at.
idioma1

Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:41:12 PM

It depends on the project. Usually no more than 3$. By the way I know very good projrct called NagrCoin that produces organic fertilizers. Right now they are gathering funds for further development and ability to produce fertilizers in a massive scale. 1 NGR costs 3$. So it is good opportunity for you to invest in something really worth that will bring you a profit
vetrovppp

Activity: 308
Merit: 107

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:06:18 PM

When will you buy litecoin, ethereum, ripple or at what price will you buy litecoin, ethereum, ripple ?

Now the price of ETH has fallen a little and you can buy it now at a good price. Litecoin now can be bought for $ 160 and sell after some time for $ 300. These are two very good coins they can be bought, but from ripple I would not advise to buy, this is a centralized coin.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
CryptoSheikh

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:05:22 PM

I would buy eth when it touched 692$ recently, i don't think it's a good entry here. I'm not interested in Litecoin so i can't comment. and i think it's still good entry for ripple

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
joselitobayagbag

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:17:29 PM

Use technical analysis so that you will know what is the potential entry and exits with these coins,not using technical and fundamental analysis wont give you good results,because trading with your intuition would be the most stupid thing that you can do with this volatile market,do not risk i personally trading with technicals and fundamentals.

fromnicetoevil

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:53:26 PM

I'm not sure yet but I am thinking that I will sell them at the next bull market when they all hit a new all time high, although i had previously planned on holding my coins for much longer than that but it is easier said than done, so at the new ATH and maybe buy back in later
First77 (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:11:08 AM

This thread will show at what price there are buyers for litecoin, ethereum, ripple
CCF_news

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:15:49 AM

Now there is no point in waiting for the right moment to buy, the prices are so low, and the prospects for growth are huge. You can buy at any price.
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:20:38 AM

Those 3 coins are super profitable in long term HODL or even in day trading. I already have 5 LTC and bought those at $150. I am planning to buy those back at $140 if ever. My target buy price for ETH is around $640 while in XRP, it would be nice to grab those at $0.45 to $0.50 based on historical data on coinmarketcap on the past 3 months. A secured way to protect your funds from unexpected loss is to grab those altcoins at its weakest price.  Wink
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 07:34:08 AM

As for the listed currencies, I would be happy to buy the ETH at a price no higher than $ 200, the rest of the 10 dollars is not higher, the price above $ 500 attracts only for sale.
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:44:39 AM

The best thing to do when buying any kinds of crypto coins are when the price going down to the lower level, and after buying a coin, we must also hold it on a several months until such coins we invested returns to higher level of their market price value, and when the price grows and we think that we are gaining already when we sell our coins stocks, so difinitely that's the exact time which we are about to sell our coins stocks.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
crampus

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:57:46 AM

I bought the etherium a month ago for $ 400. Ripple bought at 0.3 bucks - I think it's very profitable to buy.
berezov_petro

Activity: 140

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:36:01 AM

I think ethereum had to be bought about a month ago when it cost about $ 400. But now it is still possible to buy, because I think that in the near future it will grow. Litecoin can be bought now, I think by the end of the year it will cost about 350-400 dollars.

cointerstrike

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:40:18 AM

Buying litecoin and ripple do not make sense at no price. 98% of the total ripple supply belongs to 100 people who hold the most ripple. litecoin is unnecessary for bitcoin's fork. Ethereum is the most sensible for any prices.
First77 (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:01:12 PM

As for the listed currencies, I would be happy to buy the ETH at a price no higher than $ 200, the rest of the 10 dollars is not higher, the price above $ 500 attracts only for sale.

You got it right. Silver is $17/ounce
CNMOH

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:03:44 PM

I already bought Ethereum in about 650 USD and in some profit right now Grin Bought a couple of them and i see ethereum going to 1000 USD in next 3-4 months so still time to buy ethereum..no point waiting for it to go down
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: