Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:35:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: False Promises About Bounty Payments!  (Read 386 times)
JaredStein

Activity: 379
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:11:04 PM

I am not surprised to see that some bounty campaigns do not pay out after the bounty hunters are done with the posting because not all of the coins make it to exchanges and once they stop the market or halt it, then there is no way for you to get your rewards and tokens. All in all about 70% of bounty campaigns actually end up paying out so you have a bigger chance of getting your coins than not getting them at all
felicity06

Activity: 251
Merit: 3

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:23:43 PM

Some Bounties Today is not Honest enough to Fulfilled its Promises Like Paying Bounty Ontime, Dont pay the rigth Amount etc.

Any thoughts about this Annoying Issue! You can mentioned those bounty that you think is not Honest or not Fulfilled its Promises like Distribution Date lapses.etc.

Yeah I've also agree to you their are a lots of bounty campaign that keeps promising but in the end way they want will happen... But there a lots of honest bounty campaign also...  But we cat ignore the facts that sometimes its happen....  Instead of making it as a problem treat it as an additional experience to you...  I've honestly think that before but for me it not a very huge problem...  But if you want to surely know if the bounty you've join is good conduct a research and also get some information about it.... If you find ot good take a risk...  But make sure this is a honest bounty campaign....

[ Globe-dex.com ]
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine ]───────────
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:26:45 PM

I am not surprised to see that some bounty campaigns do not pay out after the bounty hunters are done with the posting because not all of the coins make it to exchanges and once they stop the market or halt it, then there is no way for you to get your rewards and tokens. All in all about 70% of bounty campaigns actually end up paying out so you have a bigger chance of getting your coins than not getting them at all
Sad but true. There are bounty campaigns that ended up scam and the participants suffer because of this. Imagine doing a bounty for months and then in the end, you won't get what you deserve. Yet there are campaigns who still pays even if the project did not succeed but the problem with this is that the coin is hard to be listed on any exchanges or if it get listed the price seems unfair.

We may be smart in choosing the campaign that we will participate with but we can't control what will happen in the end. I think that when it comes to project, investors can be considered as key for the project to succeed.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
omitusaf

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:28:56 PM

Before joining bounty campaign, probably you didn't pay attention on their project team quality and bounty manager. Fortunately, the only problem I only had, they took longer time to distribute their token for rewards. There is a good bounty manager list here in this forum, you can find their bounty that they manages and decide which bounties good for you.

I've take time to look up every requirements and I make sure I fulfill all conditions. Yet, some bounties have not paid for about 4 months now. One of it is LiveEdu which is very sad.

We need to get bounties from good bounty managers. Can you share the link to get their list on the forum?

DamilolaB

Activity: 313
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:38:02 PM

This issue has been a raging one and it is so unfortunate that bounty hunters who helped in promoting ICO are sidelined at the end of the day. If an ICO turned out to be unsuccessful, every stakeholders involved will understand the true situation of things but for a project to be successful without paying bounty hunters, it is unfair.
JackdunR

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:50:55 PM

Bonuses are not binding on any individual organization. So it's normal for us to finish the bonus campaign but not pay it right. I often meet. So if you can adapt, you will continue to participate in the Bounty.
maflec0713

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:51:56 PM

One of the false promises about bounty payments are offering big bounty or airdrops to those who join in their campaign but unfortunately because of only few invest in their project, the ICO will fail and the payment to those who participate in bounty will be forgotten, neglect or not be made.
ilovefeetsmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:56:12 PM

Some Bounties Today is not Honest enough to Fulfilled its Promises Like Paying Bounty Ontime, Dont pay the rigth Amount etc.

Any thoughts about this Annoying Issue! You can mentioned those bounty that you think is not Honest or not Fulfilled its Promises like Distribution Date lapses.etc.
HDAC bounty campaign is one of the bounties which is not honest and lack of information regarding on the token distribution. I have mention them because almost five(5) months have been ended their bounty campaign. I don't know what is their main reason to delay our payment. We asked them how many times about the distribution.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀      ▀▀▀██████████████████
█████████▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄▄▄▄  ▄██▀▀     ▀▀████████
███████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄████████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀█████
██████   ▄█████████▄████████▀  ▄▄█████████▄   ████
█████   ▄█████████████████▀  ▄██████████████▄▄▄███
██            ██████████▀  ▄██████████████████████
█████   ▀█████████████▀  ▄██████████████████▀▀▀███
██████   ▀█████████▀▀  ▄████████▀█████████▀   ████
███████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████████▀    ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█████
█████████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀  ▀▀▀▀   ▄▄▄      ▄▄████████
████████████████████▄▄▄     ▄▄████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
.Ethernity CLOUD.

...DECENTRALIZED CONFIDENTIAL COMPUTING...PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021.....REGISTER HERE..
Ereun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:00:25 PM

Indeed it is common knowledge, those in power who handle campaigns sometimes do not fully control the payment of tokens..The project owner has many reasons to avoid questions when a participant asks about a payment.
dumaguing28

Activity: 212

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:12:17 PM

We as a bounty hunter we cannot anticipate what will bounty programs have false promises. But now there are a lot of sweet message promising that their bounty payment will come until your patience is gone.
jahepahit

Activity: 866

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:24:00 PM

bounty not paying the attendees is a thing very much happening since the beginning of 2018 until now probably already 70% bounty just cheated all participants for months, it seems the admin should limit the bounty manager so that everyone no longer experience a grief about payment

ZaynDale

Activity: 238

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 02:04:08 PM

I don't think all of the ICOs and bounty campaigns are honest on their promises and Yes, I do agree that most of them didn't comply all of their promises at the start and they're trying to adjust when the bounty campaign is about to end just like they reduce their bounty campaign allocation tokens, token distribution delays and so much more.
This Daneel.io is worst because they have 2 waves of bounty campaigns and now they're not willing to pay old bounty participants.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ZaynDale

Activity: 238

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 02:13:10 PM

bounty not paying the attendees is a thing very much happening since the beginning of 2018 until now probably already 70% bounty just cheated all participants for months, it seems the admin should limit the bounty manager so that everyone no longer experience a grief about payment

Like Daneel.io, their community managers in their Telegram Channel aren't that honest and they're not willing to give rewards to their bounty participants which are helping them to their success and promote their ICO to attract more investors in this forum.
They are one of the best example for how bounty campaign managers and community admins are handling issues.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
qiafbounty

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 02:42:37 PM

do not expect too high on a bounty project payout, sometimes you can get a value of 2-3 times greater than the offer but more often you get less than imagined. find good project is the key good luck
K0korap

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 02:59:34 PM

I think you should report these campaigns. Though we are patient it is not right that we get don't get what we ought to have since we worked for it. But if the tokenns are late or there have been lapses in the promised date, try to extend understanding to the team. most teams would want all their participants to get the profit that they deserve that's why sometimes they delay the distribution of tokens.

Fugaga

Activity: 283

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:05:26 PM

We have many of them that don't keep to their promises anymore, Envion is a good example for those bounty hunter that joined the campaign, meanwhile I don't think any bounty rewards have been distributed up-till today.
Most of this bounty manager keep promises false.
DarkTaiga

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:39:01 PM

Last Time Im doing a Bounty It was Since November and Supposed to be Ending on Jan 21 But they Extend it for I month until Feb 21 and Almost 2 months is pass theres no payment was made atlast they said that the payment was start April 30 But Until now Payment is not sent. at first they said it was boasted a $17,000,000 dollars Bounty the Biggest in Bitcointalk History look at the price now its a huge dump? Failed Failed Failed promises..

I seldom believed in bounty that whose rewards are extremely high. Because it often has problems. Their coin, they can arbitrarily price their coin. And nothing is sure its token will be higher than the ICO price. Valuing highly is a way to hide the weakness of the their project. I always think carefully before participating in such projects.
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:53:36 PM

It is better to be late than never right? late payments for bounties should address and disseminate the cause of the distribution issues and delayed payments if they have a valid reasons for the delays then give them a time to solve their said issues as long as the projects and the team are authentic and trustable there's no issue with that if they are going to deliver the payments.

kuyaJ

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:36:34 PM

you can't notice it when you first join at that scam campaign, you need to wait until the campaign to be finish.  I didn't experience any scam campaigns but there are camp that are too longer to paid bounty for participants.

There are too many bounty campaigns that scam people but you can choose a good or famous bounty manager for a high chance of bounty paying.
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:43:02 PM

That is why it is important to make research and evaluations of ICOs and bounty campaigns. If for instance it is the bounty campaigns / managers that scam you then   you should check the background of the campaign manager along with checking their portfolio.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: