Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:11:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: False Promises About Bounty Payments!  (Read 386 times)
masterrex (OP)

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:08:21 PM

Some Bounties Today is not Honest enough to Fulfilled its Promises Like Paying Bounty Ontime, Dont pay the rigth Amount etc.

Any thoughts about this Annoying Issue! You can mentioned those bounty that you think is not Honest or not Fulfilled its Promises like Distribution Date lapses.etc.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
masterrex (OP)

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:43:52 AM

Last Time Im doing a Bounty It was Since November and Supposed to be Ending on Jan 21 But they Extend it for I month until Feb 21 and Almost 2 months is pass theres no payment was made atlast they said that the payment was start April 30 But Until now Payment is not sent. at first they said it was boasted a $17,000,000 dollars Bounty the Biggest in Bitcointalk History look at the price now its a huge dump? Failed Failed Failed promises..
mpufatzis

Activity: 840
Merit: 128

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 07:30:36 AM

If the ICO won't reach the soft cap, then the ICO is not successful. In this case, the most ICOs extend the sale period for weeks or months in order to sell more tokens. If they won't sell them, then the ICO and the bounty campaign are over. It is a risk that all of us get when we join a bounty campaign. If it is successful we get paid if not or if it is a scam we don't. That's all.
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 07:54:06 AM

Postponing the payment of rewards for the bounty campaign is a serious reason to think about the project and its goals, if this happens it is very sad, not only investors who have invested money in the project but also the participants of the bounty who have invested their labor in the promotion of the project. Multiple campaigns that have finished conducting ICO more than a month ago,but still have not paid awards to bounty hunters is: KWH, Alttex, Grondigital MUSK, GIFcoin etc.
crampus

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:59:39 AM

The last such bounty company was Live stars - they cut the pool, on the whole, I had to get $ 5000 for the signature and received $ 1000
veejay2716

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:10:43 AM

Some Bounties Today is not Honest enough to Fulfilled its Promises Like Paying Bounty Ontime, Dont pay the rigth Amount etc.

Any thoughts about this Annoying Issue! You can mentioned those bounty that you think is not Honest or not Fulfilled its Promises like Distribution Date lapses.etc.
So sad for all of us who have been waiting for almost a month for the labor that we have made in ICO bounty campaign but I think we cannot blame them also if they don't reach the target income that they expected that's why they cannot pay us but don't give up, try to join in another ICO project.
gela888gela

Activity: 141

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:18:15 AM

So sad for all of us who have been waiting for almost a month for the labor that we have made in ICO bounty campaign but I think we cannot blame them also if they don't reach the target income that they expected that's why they cannot pay us but don't give up, try to join in another ICO project.

I agree with you. Make it a bad experience as learning to be more selective again in choosing projects.
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:19:10 AM

Yes, you are right. some ico project makes many teams and managers into dark eyes. greedy nature to gain from token reward deductions. but there are also many bounty projects that pay exactly as promised. I think if there is any regulation on this matter, this possibility could be followed up.
GregoryPorter

Activity: 54
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:21:28 AM

I think this is a recent occurrence though. I don't remember hearing about fake bounty payments until the turn of the year, not on this scale anyway. I say clear of the announcement thread for that very reason now. I think its become very polluted and its just too much effort to find the decent project announcements.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:22:15 AM

It is a real shame when you have put in the required effort to a bounty campaign and the company does not fulfil its side of the bargain. I have experienced 2 of these so far, but beyond being annoying and a waste of our time there is nothing you can do about it. Just try and be selective over the chosen campaigns and run with respectable managers.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Jimmy palumbo

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:24:07 AM

It's true that many of the bounty threads are a scam, so most of the time we need to choose a good manager.
Because a good bounty manager is responsible for the reward threads are generally reliable.

Trollinator

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:29:01 AM

Nucleus Vision was the biggest scam bounty ever!! 5 mo and no payment .
caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 08:31:48 AM

Unfortunately it's true that this things happen. This is why you should try to do the bounties that are managed by the best teams and managers(like Sylon, Hotachy,Bountyhive, etc). This way you minimize the chances of getting bad bounty experiences.

ichanjay

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:34:07 AM

Yeah I have encountered this type of project. I've done signature campaign on a project but they didn't gave the coins I've worked for. I just wasted my time and effort in posting. They just used people to promote their project. Good thing i didn't invest in it and just do bounty. I can trust a team that's not true to their words
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:35:21 AM

Bounties are alwasy very risky, specially because we were in the middle of a huge correction. We all know that alts usually take the biggest hits when the market is crashing, and ICOs will not no exception. The sales surely drop quite a bit so I think it's normal for projects to pay less if they didn't hit their hard cap. The problem is that some bounties don't tell you that, and that is wrong. I prefer reading on a bounty that no payment will be maid unless the sell hits its cap, than for them to do so without letting us know (even though I'm already counting on it.)

I would say, choose a bounty with a trusted manager. Of course that it's not their fault if the bounties admin don't pay up, but I guess that good managers usually get good projects on their hands, and the chances of that happening are somewhat diminished.

IvanNaVi

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:36:21 AM

I think it all depends on what you choose. If you choose an ICO where to pay a lot of money, then naturally you will not wait for them. A spit above his head, promising the kind of money that they will have only 150% success.
Arwinkim

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 08:41:43 AM

Before joining bounty campaign, probably you didn't pay attention on their project team quality and bounty manager. Fortunately, the only problem I only had, they took longer time to distribute their token for rewards. There is a good bounty manager list here in this forum, you can find their bounty that they manages and decide which bounties good for you.
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:45:49 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2018, 11:25:15 AM by Hassan02

I also experience same thing before, bounty deduction after the campaign is not good , it wil also affect the price if the bounty hunters immidiately sale thier bounty after the deduction and it will ending up to lost in investors side who trust thier project.
sniveel

Activity: 431
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:51:01 AM

Yeah i agree with that the developer of an ICO is lier they all need to do is just to promise you falses until it gones all. Better to be curious as always some are scam ICO and some are not
cryptorTUX

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:51:22 AM

You can't do anything about it. Even if you go there an yell at campaign managers it is not their fault as they did their job. Bounties are one of the riskier methods to earn money call it tokens or whatever but because of low entry that is required only to sign up for it many people are doing it. You can go there and bash the team members on Twitter etc. but it won't change the thing because it doesn't matter to them. Best you can do is I'd say forget about it and get over it, you don't want to put your energy and time one the line because of such small things. Next time maybe consider not to participate or what ever. I myself wasn't paid because the ico haven't reached soft cap, I could go and complain about it but that doesn't make the real benefit for me. Best is to let it go I think the true power is there.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: