Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:08:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: When will you sell litecoin, ethereum, ripple ??  (Read 107 times)
First77 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:09:39 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2018, 04:24:55 PM by First77

At what price will sell litecoin, ethereum, ripple or when will you sell litecoin, ethereum, ripple ?

Post here even if you do not have litecoin, ethereum, ripple and you think the price at which litecoin, ethereum, ripple should be sold.
MawanWawan

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:33:39 PM

an experienced trader must have expertise in price speculation, and read charts where we can estimate whether bitcoin prices will go up or down.
MawanWawan

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:34:28 PM

an experienced trader must have expertise in price speculation, and read charts where we can estimate whether bitcoin prices will go up or down.
Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:41:58 PM

<cut>

Before you continue, I recommend you to study the following guide and apply this information to your posting habits in order to avoid any negative consequences:
Why am I banned from my signature campaign / the forum? - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1741988.0

Also, you should really look at this as well:
Unofficial list of (official) Bitcointalk.org rules, guidelines, FAQ - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1042322.0

It outlines general rules, answers some question and overall gives a somewhat good idea of how the staff handle certain things here. Wink
staywoke081

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

Santa Coin

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:45:33 PM

Ethereum I would sell at 2k. Litecoin at 1k. And Ripple at $5. I only hold Ethereum though at the moment, although the other two are worth picking up as the time seems correct.

vetrovppp

Activity: 308
Merit: 107

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:38:01 PM

At what price will sell litecoin, ethereum, ripple or when will you sell litecoin, ethereum, ripple ?

Post here even if you do not have litecoin, ethereum, ripple and you think the price at which litecoin, ethereum, ripple should be sold.
I think I will sell it when it reaches $ 2000, I think it's a good price for this coin. I do not really like litecoin, I would sell this coin when it cost $ 500. And about ripple I can not say anything, I do not like this coin.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:44:34 PM

Ripple should be kept and hodl for a long time until moon
Etherum can be traded wisely; sell when it pumps high up , buy back when it drops a little

Litecoin can be kept for the long time
Or traded too, but the little dips, sell the high pumps
SuperP

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:47:11 PM

I have an ethereum in my portfolio and I will not sell it, because it is now growing with minimal corrections and it is necessary to reinvest in it
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:52:03 PM

I am considering conveting some of my ETH into BTC if ETH/BTC rate gets more profitable. Also, I swapped some of my LTC to ETH during the bloodbath as LTC had depreciated less and regular 5 to 1 became 3 to 1.
UsernameBitcoin

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:40:37 PM

My plan for all my altcoins I have including ethereum and also bitcoin too is to sell them during the next bull market take out my profit and my initial investment and then I plan to hold the money I made from it and wait for the inevitable dip in prices which is sure to follow the bull market and then buy back in to all of the coins I had even more than the quantity I had before and then repeat

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:02:36 PM

It actually varies from person to person. Most of them will be willing to sell their coins when you have reached their target profit. Others  who has no "target profit" will keep on holding until they see the market starting to fall, in order to max out their profit. They starting buying again as soon as they see the price going up.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:04:57 PM

I have my target price for ETH, so most probably I will sell my holdings if eth hits my target price. Always set your target price so you can decise easily when to exit the market, because no matter how bullish the market is, corrections are still gonna happen.
IrenNTA

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:23:07 PM

I hold only Ethereum as I don't believe in Ripple and Litecoin. Actually I don't just hold ETH I use it for daily trading and investing. And I'm cashing out approximately once a month regardless ETH price.
bulantoy12345

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:28:53 PM

That's true, a good trader is an experience trader.  A good traders really knows of when is the right time to sell their cryptocoins. Im not going to sell my coins at a lower price, if ever it will increase X5 at my capital that's my mininum price that i will consider to sell my cryptocoins. I also invest at ethereum, litecoin and ripple they are the best of all altcoins and im not going to sell them now because i really believe that the rise of cryptocoins at market is not yet over and it will continue to rise until at year ends.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:51:17 PM

I hold only Ethereum as I don't believe in Ripple and Litecoin. Actually I don't just hold ETH I use it for daily trading and investing. And I'm cashing out approximately once a month regardless ETH price.
Why not? It's worth to give a shot.
Considering the marketcap quite huge I just don't think it could grow even higher than what ripple and lite coin has achieved in the last few years. If you looking for a big jump then a new launched coins might be your best choice.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
First77 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:12:05 AM

This thread will show at what price there are sellers for litecoin, ethereum, ripple
rarg

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 09:46:19 AM

Buy low selling high, it is a general rule of investment in this crypto space. So your question depends on your target. What price do you buy? if the price has exceeded your entry price, then that's when you can sell it. Normally, I wait for 5-15% increase of my entry price.

Arcoin1

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:26:01 AM

The currency I entered the crypto money market is Ethereum. I keep it for a long time. I bought Ripple and I expect it to rise for months. Sell when the market gains value again.
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 10:08:46 AM

At the moment I hold only ETH in my wallet, because in litecoin and ripple I do not see any perspective. And I will sell ETH in cases when its price will be 3k$.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: