Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:12:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Recently Used SnapCard.. my experience  (Read 698 times)
dancingnancy (OP)

Activity: 661
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 01:27:57 AM

Over the black friday weekend I decided to spend some BTC.  Got a TV, Xbox, and some games.  Decided to try the SnapCard service for the first time.  Overall, it was pretty easy to use, IMO.  Just got in the TV today, and the Xbox and games came 2 days after I ordered them through amazon prime. 

I don't have a coinbase account, so all I did was add the stuff to my shopping cart and selected "pay w/BTC."  After that, they give you an address to send the BTC to.  Once I sent the BTC to the address, the transaction was essentially complete.

As far as customer service, it is pretty quick. They have a quick chat box on the website and my questions were answered quickly by a live rep.

I would use the service again, for sure.
Authentic

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

1FRpXqj6kedknh5uNpdo8FS3U49XJPJJy1

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 08:14:34 PM

Great to see good reviews about them. Got to try them soon! Cheesy

aggster

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 06:50:57 PM

just made a purchase, very easy to use, just got to wait for the goods now
Nagle
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2013, 04:04:38 AM

I don't have a coinbase account, so all I did was add the stuff to my shopping cart and selected "pay w/BTC."  After that, they give you an address to send the BTC to.  Once I sent the BTC to the address, the transaction was essentially complete.
Please report back when/if the goods show up.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: