Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:59:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEED TEAM MEMBERS] IlumX Project. first decentralized credit union needs you  (Read 68 times)
ilumx (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:35:44 PM

Hello house,
I am Muyiwa Samson, I am the Founder of the Illuminati X Project, which I co established to unit freethinkers around the world and provide a financial support system for them. That is the primary purpose of the whole project.

I am fully aware of how controversial our name is because of the public perception of the word 'Illuminati' but we are more concerned about the meaning and how it defines us than what conservatives think of us. Illuminati X Project is has serious as any project out there and everyone involved are determined and committed to our mission.

Details of the project can be found on ur official website www.ilumxproject.com, but i would give a brief summary here.

ABOUT IlumX Project

Ilumx project is primarily a community than a business. The community is designed to support community members or users of our products which are the ilumx token and the ilumx credit union mobile application with loans of up to $10,000 and also give special fundings for business ideas.
The project is not for profit and is different from other blockchain projects in several ways.

We are not a big fintech company, so we are building from the very ground up, only those who believ in our future are invited to apply.

We have reserve tokens for team members, but of course the value is only assured when we succeed in delivering our products and users gain value from them. Therefore when we succeed, we get rewarded. Do not put the reward first.

We implore you go through our site and get familiar with the whole project. Also download our whitepaper.

If you are interested in joining us contact me directly by mail ilumxproject@gmail.com or send mail to contact@ilumxproject.com

Lets have an open discussion here on bitcointalk. I welcome all questions.

Thank you
JanEmil

Activity: 2338
Merit: 668

Community management 24/7 for hire

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 04:59:56 PM

If I could be usefull for some tasks please write me
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2775826

ilumx (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:09:13 PM

If I could be usefull for some tasks please write me
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2775826
ok let me check it out.

Thank you
ilumx (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:31:13 PM

We appreciate all mails recieved from those who want to work on the IlumX Project.

We would be posting a list of positions openned shortly to help interested persons decide if they are right for the roles available.

Thank you all.

ilumx (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:29:24 PM

Priority for us ar Dapps developers.

PR managers are also welcome.

Thank you
ilumx (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:36:55 PM

Priority for us ar Dapps developers.

PR managers are also welcome.

Thank you

We have gotten 6 applications we are still in need of Dapps developers, ICO managers, webmasters and designers and PR managers.

Thank you
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: