Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:03:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 17 & Bitcoin Interested  (Read 1228 times)
matty521521 (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 05:52:48 PM

I've actually been also looking into that^ (sent you a PM), trying to think of services/technologies but no luck yet (brainstorming hasn't paid off yet).

If anyone has heard of services that are coming around or anything that is eventually going to show up let me know!
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
miners78

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 05:54:21 PM

Definitely invest right now, as it almost certainly will still go up even considering china IMO. However you might want to consider other coins too.
matty521521 (OP)

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 06:19:35 PM

I'm leaving to South America this Friday and I've already left home, I don't have much $ on me atm... I'm stuck in a weird situation, I can either purchase like $500 worth atm OR be back in 10 days (pray day and night the price stays as is or Dip a bit more) and invest a larger amount. Ahhhhh
Raptas

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 06:53:58 PM

Hello Forum!

Sooo around the end of October I started to research about Bitcoin (price was still around $250)  Shocked

I started looking into charts and realized that Bitcoin was steadily rising in value, although not having access to Bitcoin online I was forced to looking on craigslist, which when living in a rural town is not so easy to find a Bitcoin seller. Being located In Canada close to Vancouver I was going to visit a family member and take advantage of the Bitcoin ATM downtown. Then obviously plans changed, prices soared and I was out of luck.

Now being able to access physical Bitcoin I'm trying to wrap my head around Bitcoin charts/understanding trading. I've been keeping up to date on news and been teaching myself slowly but surely...

Being 17 I'm now trying to save money for post-secondary education and I've hit a dead end. Do you think it's too late to invest after the latest correction, or should I take the risk of waiting for another drop? It's my mistake that didn't take the advantage. I'm hoping to go after school tomorrow to purchase Bitcoin If someone can help me deem worth it or not. (Current Price $933 Bitstamp)

Thanks A Bunch
-Matt
It will be harder to make good profits when you get in now, but that doesn't mean it's too late already. Let's say you would invest $500 and the price doubles that would mean a profit of another 500 already..
Ecurb123

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 07:08:41 PM

honestly what I would do is buy just a little, whatever the amount and then try to get a little bit on here however. I like the sig ad programs, the payment can be pretty good.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: