Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:36:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any predictions for Bitcoin Gold?  (Read 309 times)
dzelenyanskiy (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:44:09 PM

Friends, I would like to know opinions about the Bitcoin Gold coin - does it have the chance to grow to at least $ 300 in the near future (at one time I bought 10 BTG coins at this price)? Now I look, its price hovers in the corridor between $ 75 and $ 80 and no hints for future growth
stronghands4lyfe

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 04:57:13 PM

I don't think it does, but I have a bias as I sold my ~7 BTG near the bottom. I did so because I thought it was a pre mined coin that had no intention of making the cryptospace any better. It could grow though because speculation in this space is beyond nuts.

kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:38:15 PM

For me., BTG is a doomed coin. A cheap attempt to wave the fork wave for quick money.

If I recall it correctly, the devs premined coins for 65!!! M USD. I would never-ever spend my money on a such project.

Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:10:54 AM

Friends, I would like to know opinions about the Bitcoin Gold coin - does it have the chance to grow to at least $ 300 in the near future (at one time I bought 10 BTG coins at this price)? Now I look, its price hovers in the corridor between $ 75 and $ 80 and no hints for future growth

I honestly don't think that BTG is going to generate a good profit for investors in the long run. As I have stated in previous posts, I simply don't think that bitcoin fork coins have much of a future to be honest. They have a lot of competition, and have no chance of taking over BTC's top spot in crypto.

Does it have a chance to increase to $300+ in the near future? There is always a chance, but the question is really big or small. In this case, the chances of that happening is extremely slim in my opinion. Unless we see a major BTC breakout in the near future, BTG is probably going to continue to stay where it is and slowly depreciate in value. Sure, there could be a huge BTG pump in the next alt season, but it's not going to sustain for the long run.
Bitico777

Merit: 14

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:39:50 AM

I do not really believe in the long-term prospects of this coin. But you can make profit on it.

Paul95

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:50:34 AM

Bitcoin Gold has no future, it is another fork of the real Bitcoin and we do not need any better Bitcoin...

S.E.D.O.
Document management system based on blockchain
WHITEPAPER | ANN | WEB | DISCORD | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM
|
bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:42:43 AM

No, i think that coin will come up to no good. It can experience price manipulation, but it will die in the end. It was well marketed in the beginning but that is all...
deddod

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:32:08 PM

looking at BTG's trade history a few years ago, BTG can reach $ 300, but it may take a long time.
stay patient and hold it because I also still hold BTG. Cheesy

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██  
██   ██  
██   ██  
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

FoBoT

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:42:08 PM

The chances of bitcoin gold hitting that value is slim in my opinion. You may decide to still hold it as you do no know what the future can bring to this coin as it can rise rapidly without any notice as fluctuation is only a normal thing in cryptocurrency.
JCLee

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:57:13 PM

It's really hard to predict. Investors and traders often don't believe in the product created from hardfork of Bitcoin and they often said that these coins are scam but how about BCH? There are a lot of people don't believe in BCH but its price is really high and I also think that BTG also has chance to increase back to more than 300$ in this year as long as Bitcoin can rise back to 20k$ Smiley)

airdropan

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

♦♦♦♦♦

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 01:38:11 PM

its quite hard for BTG to hit that high
on june 30th there is event in calendar marketcal
lets see how high BTG will jump
i think it between $100 - $180

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:02:08 PM

Bitcoin gold is still worthy investment but recently reputation is down. So if you looking to Long term investment this well make profit.
But if you expecting short term profit this will not supporting to you so once again you should analyse the future possibilities of BTG or you should exchange in some other potential altcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Sidiq SP

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:05:51 PM

I predict that in the near future bch will come to the range of $ 150, and if for up to $ 300 I think it has not reached to reach such a nominal height, hopefully what I predict is true and we can benefit from this bch coin, amen
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:57:03 PM

It doesn't have a chance to go back again to the $300 rate. It will be straight with another useless bitcoin fork coin. Remember it has no usefulness at all and the developer is really shady. I guess if you have bought your bitcoin gold at peak and then the only possible thing for you to wait until you can try to decrease your lost.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
pranazzs

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:01:39 PM

I also have some Bitcoin Gold.
And I often hear if Bitcoin gold is long term. yes maybe a few more years Bticoin Gold will be able to rise to the price of $ 400 or $ 700. that's my hope.
Natusik

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:21:20 PM

I would not want to upset you, but most likely you will not be able to sell this coin for the price you payd! Try to sell them at the first pump, at the price that will be, otherwise you will left with zero!
CryptoTamer

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 03:34:55 PM

I don't know much about BitcoinGold, but many people say that this coin is useless
I doubt this coin can reach $ 300 because I think there is no potential on this coin
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:47:01 PM

Bitcoin Gold is a potential crypto which always stood in the top 10 crypto list and it has good market cap as well. As you stated the price of Bitcoin Gold was $10 when you bought and it has grown x7 times which is a good growth as per crypto market and this is not a pump and dump group. As per my knowledge Bitcoin Gold has the capacity to reach $300 within this year end for sure.
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:08:04 PM

to be honest all coins coming from bitcoin hard forks will experience movement if bitcoin prices rise or fall. not just yourself, there are many people who are stuck in bitcoin gold. I think in the near future btg will not reach $300, maybe btg can reach it at the end of Q3 or Q4 later.
MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:14:36 PM

The chart looks really ugly, but maybe it will form a bottom in the next time and maybe it will bounce up from there. I am not a Bitcoin Gold supporter, but I always love to make some easy trades or crappy Bitcoin forks Cheesy
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: