Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:23:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: EOS coins. What do you think about it?  (Read 134 times)
Mincrot (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:41:59 PM

EOS takes a unique approach to creating a highly scalable platform for smart contracts. EOS prioritizes scalability and end-user experience rather than maximal censorship resistance.

Either these platforms will offer strong assurances ('permissionless-ness'), in which case they will attract 'sovereign-grade' attackers (and 'platform-grade' censorship resistance will be insufficient) OR they will embrace censorship and permission-ing, in which case they will end up as less efficient varieties of today's centralized platforms. Regardless, neither path appears sustainable.
dBox.io

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:43:31 PM

EOS isn't open-source and there are some accusations of wash trading going on. wouldn't buy EOS right now.

steplaza

Activity: 175

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:50:27 PM

EOS takes a unique approach to creating a highly scalable platform for smart contracts. EOS prioritizes scalability and end-user experience rather than maximal censorship resistance.

Either these platforms will offer strong assurances ('permissionless-ness'), in which case they will attract 'sovereign-grade' attackers (and 'platform-grade' censorship resistance will be insufficient) OR they will embrace censorship and permission-ing, in which case they will end up as less efficient varieties of today's centralized platforms. Regardless, neither path appears sustainable.

Your elaborations seem to consider as if EOS was to become the only dAPP platform around, I think everything will be smoothed down by the fact that there's many other cryptos and platforms, I don't think we'll get to the point of EOS monopoly on dAPPs
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:53:37 PM

I always feel suspicious about projects which get so highly pumped up without a particular product. EOS is still an ERC20 token, let's see how their blockchain unfolds.
X-avier

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:04:46 PM

This coin has potential, but it is difficult to determine until the moment until we see the working platform and its capabilities. And I think that this coin has grown unreasonably lately.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
fadlyzuld

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:08:20 PM

I always feel suspicious about projects which get so highly pumped up without a particular product. EOS is still an ERC20 token, let's see how their blockchain unfolds.

At i know, EOS virtual currency technology is a blockchain capable of scaling up to millions of hits per second, eliminating user fees and allowing for fast and easy deployment of hierarchies. So that why it can hit top 10 coin market
waiki

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:09:48 PM

Newcomers' coins that have a brilliant achievement, are in the order of 11 of the total crypto around the world that reached 1,373 coins, less steps to get into the top list.

Gromx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:10:03 PM

EOS one of the projects of the future-ETH competitor. I expect a lot of progress from him.I think this year the capitalization of EOS will greatly increase.
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:11:56 PM

EOS coins are probably one of the most popular coins today, which in the near future will cost much more than the price that is today, I think that many people today do not believe in the EOS platform, but this is very vain, because today there are a lot of prospects for the EOS project
Crypto__Men

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:12:31 PM

EOS cryptocurrency is a new" operating system " for blockchain applications, which currently operates from the Ethereum cryptocurrency network and tests its mechanism. About the prospects of EOS cryptocurrency says its mechanism, which is able to handle hundreds of thousands of transactions per second, and given the current problems of the cryptocurrency sphere in this aspect, this advantage is even more visible. At the moment, we can not appreciate all the advantages of this project, as it has not yet been launched. The launch of the working version of EOS will take place in 2018, or rather in the second half, and if the developers fulfill all their plans, we will be able to see another competitor to the Ethereum cryptocurrency. Speaking of developers, Daniel Larimer is an inspiration and one of the creators of the EOS platform, the main purpose of which is to create a universal platform for the deployment of decentralized applications.
Kertmu

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 06:29:08 PM

EOS is considered as an alternative to Bitcoin, Bitcoin becomes cheaper EOS is becoming more expensive. https://preview.ibb.co/d0oiR7/EOS.jpg
IrenNTA

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:18:39 PM

I don't understand all this FUD around EOS. I believe in this project because of Dan Larimer, who is the creator of Steemit and Bitshares the most successful blockchain projects till now. I think that those who spread FUD about EOS now will spread FOMO afther June 2. I'm sure we'll see a huge pump afther the realease of the main network.
HatDen

Activity: 122

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:54:15 PM

I'm waiting for some changes, good or bad, then will think to buy or not.
Because after pump I don't want to buy the coin or another one like this on the pumped market(it can snap).
chokomenia

Activity: 364

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:06:16 AM

Well I like eth because it is open source project and it is the community that owns an control it. I have looked at EOS an it's white paper, they have a good plan but I would like to see them host many dapps on their network let me see how they will manage comfortably without any issues.

JinCrypts

Activity: 170

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:10:37 AM

EOS has the potential in the future it is backed by veteran founder who already made something in crypto industry. Some people are jsut jealous because they didnt buy EOS when it's cheap then now they spreading FUDS about it. I believe in EOS that it will reach the moon in the future

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
ysakay

Activity: 616
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:17:14 AM

EOS    will release a product at June. I think this price is media hype. If something goes sideways on roadmap,price will go down fastly. Be careful
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: